1st thread/ Did I just fall off?

HafBayked
HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2011 in Growing Pains
Aight i got kicked out of high school when i was 16. But i turned around and got my GED that same year. So i start working, save me a lil grip, got a car, got bud and pills on deck, smashed a few older chicks in the hood (im 17 @ the time so older means 22-26). Basically i was on. So i thought. Fast forward 6 years, im 23, got a baby girl, a throwed ass babymama, a piece of a job, and an apartment just to be short, and i aint set foot back in nobody's school. All the people i left behind at first are gettin out of college now wit degrees and ? , going places, starting careers, hittin exotic women, buying houses and ? lol. I just cant help but to feel like i fell off. I mean im good but i aint really changed my worth none ya dig. Say it aint so, or at least let me kno i aint the only one feeling like this.

Comments

• blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    might be time for you to enlist in the military young scrappa

you need structure and discipline in ya life
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    yeah i hear you on the structure part. the military is a lil out there tho. honestly i tried to get in the air force a few years ago. they all acted funny because i got a juvie record and didnt finish high school. besides they could tell i was just lookin for a way out. as far as army or sumn thats a no go. but yeah i been tryin to get back into something to take some time up. want to go back to school its just not that easy right now
  • dreamchaser
    dreamchaser Members Posts: 3
    edited February 2011
    we can no longer go back again , just look forward to the future , life goes on
  • huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    first you gotta figure out wtf you want in life, and plan the steps backwards