DJ Revolution Presents....Malcolm & Martin - "Movement Music" ? Marco Polo

beats&rhymes
beats&rhymes Members Posts: 195
edited February 2011 in The Essence
DJ Revolution presents....Malcolm & Martin - "Movement Music" off the album Life Doesn't Frighten Me.
I think the album has already dropped.

Comments

• traestar
    traestar Members Posts: 6,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Dude I'm listening to the new Live at Headqcourterz, and they were JUST talking about it seconds ago!!
  • beats&rhymes
    edited February 2011
    traestar wrote: »
    Dude I'm listening to the new Live at Headqcourterz, and they were JUST talking about it seconds ago!!

lol, all good. Gave this album a full listen and Yes the ? 's dope as hell. Revolution comes correct and these two mc's can spit, I was pleasantly surprised. Don't sleep!!!! PEACE!!!
  • RuffDraft
    RuffDraft Members, Writer Posts: 4,753 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Props, not a massive Marco Polo fan *ducks popcorn* but both emcees sound decent, I'll check their album out if I get a chance :tu
  • beats&rhymes
    edited February 2011
    RuffDraft wrote: »
    Props, not a massive Marco Polo fan *ducks popcorn* but both emcees sound decent, I'll check their album out if I get a chance :tu

Definitely worth a listen. Not a massive marco Polo fan myself although I did enjoy Port Authority and that Torae joint was nice.
  • RuffDraft
    RuffDraft Members, Writer Posts: 4,753 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Definitely worth a listen. Not a massive marco Polo fan myself although I did enjoy Port Authority and that Torae joint was nice.

Torae joint 'Double Barrell" was nice, agreed; but his latest effort "The Stupendous Adventures of..." was weak, IMO.

Props though, I'll try to check over the next few days, they sound familiar like the second artist sounded similar to Styles P with his voice as the other sounded similar to like an Erik Sermon (I think, but he sounds similar to someone else.. but I can't name the artist I'm thinking of...!)