"I only date boys with skinny jeans, lip piercings, and frohawks"

2»

Comments

• truth spitter
    truth spitter Members Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    nujerz84 wrote: »
    Chick could be lying cause she wasnt feeling u...

haha......

2lituz8.jpg
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Dainty wrote: »
    @ Ic Administrator my stomach is not bigger than my ? , you can’t even see my stomach in my picture! & I know you can't see my hips, so find something else to talk about.

@ king Hassan really? I didn’t know there was an age limit on the word cute.
    You become handsome as you age, not cute. Kids are cute, not grown men. I never want to be referred to as cute, never
  • Meet The Sniper
    Meet The Sniper Members Posts: 7,484 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    You tryna get her clowned her.

But fact is

You got played.
  • truth spitter
    edited February 2011
    You tryna get her clowned her.

But fact is

You got played.

I aint get played. She just wasn't on my level. Any female that is attracted to what I described is a clown without any help.
  • zoepian
    zoepian Members Posts: 991
    edited February 2011
    I aint get played. She just wasn't on my level. Any female that is attracted to what I described is a clown without any help.

thats some true spit
  • Dainty
    Dainty Members Posts: 2,203
    edited February 2011
    You become handsome as you age, not cute. Kids are cute, not grown men. I never want to be referred to as cute, never

oh, ok thanks.
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011

I told this story
    cause it really got me thinkin. The females of this age are into guys that dress very feminine. Now the 1980s was pretty feminine too, I see pics and footage and dudes was rockin tight ass clothes as well but the whole atmosphere today seems more feminized. Do the women of the IC like guys who are metrosexual? Or do yall like real masculine guys who throw on a white T, blue jeans, and some timbs and call it a day?

? in here actin' like this wasn't said.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011

lol ....

and . THE GAME ? up the game for some of yall..

smh @ ? tryin to look like a cute 6 year old with an oiled up frohawk with waves and overpriced alligator polos. and saggin skinny jeans
  • deaththreats
    deaththreats Members Posts: 1,602 ✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Koko888 wrote: »
    Each to their own. I dated a dude who wore skinnies, gave him a chance even though I found it mildly questionable. Then he started to wear eyeliner....and it was a wrap after that.

**Chris Tucker Voice**

"DAAAAAAAMMMMMMMNNNNNNN"
  • truth spitter
    edited February 2011

lmaooooooo...
  • Shuffington
    Shuffington Members Posts: 3,775 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    She like what she like... at the end of the day.. who really cares.. What she likes doesnt represent what every women her age likes... It might be a large group of women that like men who dress an act like Wayne but theres still a ? load of other women who are open minded and could care less as long as you funny or have some other admiral trait.

if your just a regular dude like myself... every chick in the world isnt going to be digging you as specially if your as progressive as I am..... but so what...
    all the more better when you do find a decent one.

in the mean time, shake that off and move on
  • Ibex
    Ibex Members Posts: 7,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Being that her dating preference is homosexual men, most likely she is at higher risk for ? or an STD so she actually did you a favor.
  • Shuffington
    Shuffington Members Posts: 3,775 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    But what always kills me is how dudes are quick to knock other dudes, cause in the words of snoop,

"yo B*tch chose me"

Have you guys not learned? You knocking a dude who wears Skinny Jeans, lip piercings and Frohawks,?..an imaginary dude at that?

thats kind of a mark of low self esteem on your part
  • shtoopid
    shtoopid Members Posts: 2,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    t/s sound young... every female is different, and a lot of them are stupid. when you meet one you don't like, you move on. now, if this happened several times, then it would be something to really think about
  • Iheart~Cali
    Iheart~Cali Members Posts: 5,991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    I hate Tims but cosign the rest of that masculinity stuff.
  • bull6599
    bull6599 Members Posts: 6,640 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    I hate Tims

The ? ? How is this possible?!?!
  • Iheart~Cali
    Iheart~Cali Members Posts: 5,991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    bull6599 wrote: »
    The ? ? How is this possible?!?!

Chucks>>Tims ... I'm from Cali boo boo.
  • bull6599
    bull6599 Members Posts: 6,640 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Chucks>>Tims ... I'm from Cali boo boo.

Well yeah. It prolly doesnt get cold enough (consistently) in Cali for Tims. I couldnt imagine a NY winter w/o a pair of wheat joints.