What's wrong with sweat ladies?

Ioniz3dSPIRITZ
Ioniz3dSPIRITZ Members Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2011 in The Powder Room
Why do most women freak out at the first drop of sweat during sex. Every time I'm making it do what it do and I start sweating the chic I'm with makes me stop wipe off the sweat. Me personally likes when a women sweats during sex especially during ? and the sweat drips down her spine into the crevices of her ass ? . It turns me on and makes me want to go harder. Why aren't most females as passionate about sweat as I am? If I'm sweating and your sweating arent I doing it right? In all seriousness though.....arent I doing it right?

Comments

• DEE-LICIOUS
    DEE-LICIOUS Members Posts: 6,088 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    YO U made this thread before....I'm pretty damn sure ya did. Cause I remember answering and someone getting mad defensive, which I think it was you.

Sweat is disgusting. Fix that ? . Nobody wants ur nasty ass ? fluids dripping on them ? . That's freakin nasty.
  • junegemini
    junegemini Members Posts: 2,775 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    i dont mind the sweat, its kinda sexy to me
  • DEE-LICIOUS
    edited February 2011
    See...only nasty freaks like it.... :-/
  • Dainty
    Dainty Members Posts: 2,203
    edited February 2011
    sweat doesn't bother me.....
  • Ioniz3dSPIRITZ
    edited February 2011
    YO U made this thread before....I'm pretty damn sure ya did. Cause I remember answering and someone getting mad defensive, which I think it was you.

Sweat is disgusting. Fix that ? . Nobody wants ur nasty ass ? fluids dripping on them ? . That's freakin nasty.

If I did I cant remember. Anyway I like women to marinate in my man juice. If you really feeling the dude your with you should have no problem marinating in it. Sometimes you get so into it that it dont really matter anymore. now thats good sex
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Black girls like it b. Get you a black girl
  • Ioniz3dSPIRITZ
    edited February 2011
    Black girls like it b. Get you a black girl

i concur. the black gurl I HAVE been with especially do not like it because of the issues they have with their hair. White chicks dont mind it though. when its time to ? its time to ? . expect to get nasty and sweaty. you can always shower after.
  • DEE-LICIOUS
    edited February 2011
    i concur. the black gurl I HAVE been with especially do not like it because of the issues they have with their hair. White chicks dont mind it though. when its time to ? its time to ? . expect to get nasty and sweaty. you can always shower after.

lol u know concur means agree...right?

idk man I'm not into sweat. If u sweat I'm not gonna go crazy but once is starts dripping on me- ILL. I'm not gone flip out and mess up the mood but i damn sure am gone wipe it and YOU off. I hate sweat...I don't like to sweat myself. Which is one reason I have a hard time working out...I have issues with sweat. It's nasty.
  • Ioniz3dSPIRITZ
    edited February 2011
    lol u know concur means agree...right?

idk man I'm not into sweat. If u sweat I'm not gonna go crazy but once is starts dripping on me- ILL. I'm not gone flip out and mess up the mood but i damn sure am gone wipe it and YOU off. I hate sweat...I don't like to sweat myself. Which is one reason I have a hard time working out...I have issues with sweat. It's nasty.

lol i meant beg to differ. i respect you opinio Dee. Me and you would probably grow very frustrated with each other if we ever ended up doing the do. Were like two opposites. I'd probably get get mad and storm out of the bed room....
  • 1of1
    edited February 2011
    I was just joking cuz I know u have your issues with black girls. Dee is funny though I don't blame her... she'd let a ? lick her sweaty bootyhole clean without hesitation. Again I ain't mad at that lol.
  • DEE-LICIOUS
    edited February 2011
    lol i meant beg to differ. i respect you opinio Dee. Me and you would probably grow very frustrated with each other if we ever ended up doing the do. Were like two opposites. I'd probably get get mad and storm out of the bed room....
    LOL!! If we got that far, there ain't no leaving.
    I was just joking cuz I know u have your issues with black girls. Dee is funny though I don't blame her... she'd let a ? lick her sweaty bootyhole clean without hesitation. Again I ain't mad at that lol.

lmao!!!! I can't even dispute that rofl
  • Ioniz3dSPIRITZ
    edited February 2011
    LOL!! If we got that far, there ain't no leaving.

i dont like interruptions during sex. you constantly telling me to stop and cool down just might make my soldier simmer down. at that point i'm like ? this isnt working deuces
  • marie addams
    marie addams Members Posts: 1,699 ✭✭
    edited February 2011
    look i like a lot of "manly" ? but do NOT drip sweat on me ugh..
    i was with a guy and a glob of sweat fell directly in my mouth ? i wanted to DIE. and it was falling into my freshly pressed hair...
  • DEE-LICIOUS
    edited February 2011
    i dont like interruptions during sex. you constantly telling me to stop and cool down just might make my soldier simmer down. at that point i'm like ? this isnt working deuces

Nah I would never do that tho lol thats why I said I wouldnt mess up the mood...I would wipe it off myself and in a tactful manner. I've been blessed with men that weren't big sweaters though... lots of sweat but not that drippy sweat. ugh...i just shivered
  • Ioniz3dSPIRITZ
    edited February 2011
    look i like a lot of "manly" ? but do NOT drip sweat on me ugh..
    i was with a guy and a glob of sweat fell directly in my mouth ? i wanted to DIE. and it was falling into my freshly pressed hair...

lol reminds me of a time when the sweat between my brow dripped into her eyes. she took the towel and covered my face with it while i was still stroking.
  • Ioniz3dSPIRITZ
    edited February 2011
    Nah I would never do that tho lol thats why I said I wouldnt mess up the mood...I would wipe it off myself and in a tactful manner. I've been blessed with men that weren't big sweaters though... lots of sweat but not that drippy sweat. ugh...i just shivered

okay then theres still some hope for u and me
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    lmao.. i'm a sweater...
  • boatright
    boatright Members Posts: 48
    edited February 2011
    Me being a brotha who doesnt sweat a lot during sex, I cant relate. It would probably offend me if my girl told me to wipe it off while I'm strokin tho. And as for DEE...if I TACTFULLY wiped ur ? b4 i lick ur ass would that offend u??
  • babafryo
    babafryo Members Posts: 679 ✭✭
    edited February 2011
    boatright wrote: »
    me being a brotha who doesnt sweat a lot during sex, i cant relate. It would probably offend me if my girl told me to wipe it off while i'm strokin tho. And as for dee...if i tactfully wiped ur ? b4 i lick ur ass would that offend u??

lord lord lord. Smmfh
  • Conscious__Nkechi
    Conscious__Nkechi Members Posts: 6,110 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    The one thing wrong with it is the way it burns the hell out of your eyes when it gets in them :/
  • MERYLISGOAT
    MERYLISGOAT Members Posts: 781
    edited February 2011
    my name is Meryl, and I am a sweater smh

i enjoy it, alot. its gets reckless tho
    ? not popping if i got something to do afterwards
    but ill be fine shrugs
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    because its nasty

I can only deal with one ? fluid at a time

who the hell wants to experience sweat AND ?
  • 1of1
    edited February 2011
    LOLOLOLOL @ "? "