Ok I gotta address this about TNA....

Recaptimus_Prime360
Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2011 in Off The Turn Buckle
am i the only one who thinks the show is WACK!!! i'm sorry, i can't even get into it. i dunno what's worse, the lack of crowd enthusiasm, or the wrestling.

tna reminds me of how wrestling use to be back in the day. the overacting. the fakeness. the fact that the heavy weight belt looks like the wwe DIVA belt. speaking of divas, i will give tna this, their women do whup azzz. their matches are kinda more interestin than the wwe divas. BUT the wrestling still looks...blah.

so somebody pls convince about what makes tna so great. and how the hell the show have lasted this long??? holla back wit your responses.

:mad:

Comments

• Mally_G
    Mally_G Members Posts: 2,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Riddlerap, take it away............
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    G.R.I.P. Money $$$ Members Posts: 18,939 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    mane, lately its been like that, they been hiring all dese ol ass ? ...

but in terms of actual wrasslin skill, its still better than wwe...
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited February 2011
    the rock on monday>>>>>>>>>>>>>>tna
  • KTULU IS BACK
    KTULU IS BACK Banned Users Posts: 6,617 ✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Almost everybody agrees that TNA sucks. I don't know why this particular forum is home to TNA stans.

They're booked by Vince Russo, for ? sakes.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    edited February 2011
    the rock on monday>>>>>>>>>>>>>>tna

cosign to the fullest. it's like tna has become the dumpsite for ex wwe/wcw wrestlers. things didn't work out in wwe? c'mon over to tna. wcw got bought out? c'mon over to tna.
  • dalyricalbandit
    edited February 2011
    darkone360 wrote: »
    cosign to the fullest. It's like tna has become the dumpsite for ex wwe/wcw wrestlers. Things didn't work out in wwe? C'mon over to tna. Wcw got bought out? C'mon over to tna.

real ? if ur over 40 worked in either wwf/wcw/ecw and aren't employed by vince tna is always welcoming
  • htowntx
    htowntx Members Posts: 3,271 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    They need to throw the bank at Paul Heyman.......ASAP
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    edited February 2011
    b4 The Rock came to raw why did you watch WWE ? seriously... Cena? The Eagle vs Hornswoggle? WWE Diva matches with Wonder Woman Eve? While TNA has it flaws too so does WWE also. Nexus and the Core are nothing but a poor mans nWo black n white vs nWo Wolfpac with a touch of the wCw new Blood ...on two separate shows, but I'm sure a majority of today's wrestling marks don't even know what I'm referring too as that was about 15 years or less ago... even Smackdown is basically the same ? every week just change the champion about every month to two months.. but hey at the end of the day its opinion of taste and thank goodness we have an options (ROH , Dragongate USA and etc).. yup.
  • KTULU IS BACK
    edited February 2011
    did you just compare a stable lead by CM Punk to the NWO that was lead by Stevie ? Ray?
  • DOPEdweebz
    edited February 2011
    real ? if ur over 40 worked in either wwf/wcw/ecw and aren't employed by vince tna is always welcoming

Dumpsites.. let me learn you something (teach you for you grammar nerds)... if TNA is a dumspite for ex WCW/WWE guys thaen wanst the WWF main event guys comprised of former WCW/ECW stars? ? Foley. Austin, Taker, HHH, (we wont count Edge cuz he was in a few matches in WCW)? its a busienss people are let go all the time or leave and go to the next stop.. as if they should just stop wrestling because they aren't in WWE is IGNORANT.

Nash, Booker T are both over 40 guys ORIGINALLY from wcw who both made names for themselves in the wwe later on in their career. Our biasness somehow blinds us to the facts tho.
  • DOPEdweebz
    edited February 2011
    did you just compare a stable lead by CM Punk to the NWO that was lead by Stevie ? Ray?

Ya cuz a stable led by CM Punk really makes it the best thing since the Four Horsemen and DX.. wtf??? But i wasnt even thinking about that stable since nwo black n white ( I guess I shoulda said Nwo Hollywood?) still had hogan as theirREAL leader when nash made the wolfpac... so you chose a latter less insignificant time period that I forgot about til you brought it up to make my statement seem more weak. Well done.
  • KTULU IS BACK
    edited February 2011
    TNA is a dumpsite for WWE guys who are over the hill and already had their day but want more money and can work Dixie Carter into giving it to them

WWF was a dumpsite for WCW guys who still had a future ahead of them and could become something big (like all the guys you just named)
  • KTULU IS BACK
    edited February 2011
    KingGivBiz wrote: »
    Ya cuz a stable led by CM Punk really makes it the best thing since the Four Horsemen and DX.

I agree with this statement.
  • DOPEdweebz
    edited February 2011
    TNA is a dumpsite for WWE guys who are over the hill and already had their day but want more money and can work Dixie Carter into giving it to them

WWF was a dumpsite for WCW guys who still had a future ahead of them and could become something big (like all the guys you just named)

Matt Morgan never reached his prime... neither has the Pope or Anderson.. so how are they "over the hill"?.. ...then you got guys who arent acssociated with WWE at all.. Jeff hardy isnt even old yet, isnt Matt the same age as EDGE? and no velocity doesnt count.. such as Robert Roode, James Storm, Chris Sabin, Alex Shelley, AJ Styles, Supermex hernandez, Samoa Joe, Generation me, Ink Inc, Desmond Wolfe, Britista, Kazarian,Jay Lethal,Doug Williams,and all ofTNA knockouts besides Mickie and Tara the other never been with WWE at least RAW or Smackdown anyhow.... other than that you're right! (Angle, RVD who are the same age or younger than HHH, Kane, and Taker just to let you know, and I 'll Guess ill throw in team 3-d to help your argument)
  • DOPEdweebz
    edited February 2011
    I agree with this statement.

CM Punk with SES>>> with Nexus.

Sure it was great the first two weeks now... I dont care. break them up. ? , the Core>>> Nexus right now.
  • DOPEdweebz
    edited February 2011
    i been trying to catch this show for months, when does this comes on

Thursdays at 9 pm (or earlier if they have the download avail)
    http://www.justin.tv/alwaysrocking01m
  • ToWn_DrUnK
    ToWn_DrUnK Members Posts: 1,018
    edited February 2011
    darkone360 wrote: »
    cosign to the fullest. it's like tna has become the dumpsite for ex wwe/wcw wrestlers. things didn't work out in wwe? c'mon over to tna. wcw got bought out? c'mon over to tna.

think like month ago when they brough out val venis i stop watchin tna lol
  • luckyme1500
    luckyme1500 Members Posts: 37
    edited February 2011
    lol@ TNA bein a rest haven.....
  • DOPEdweebz
    edited February 2011
    lol@ TNA bein a rest haven.....

lol @ booker T being worse than tazz.. much worse than tazz at commentary.
  • DOPEdweebz
    edited February 2011
    ToWn_? wrote: »

that was like a year ago for a month.. maybe 9 months ago the very least...
  • KTULU IS BACK
    edited February 2011
    TNA has Hogan and Flair.

They are a retirement home.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    edited February 2011
    ToWn_? wrote: »

damn!! now that's bad.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    edited February 2011
    ehh, still not a convincing argument king. i mean i've actually tried to sit and watch it, and i couldn't do it. it just feel like i'm goin back in time when it comes to them. and the crowd enthusiasm doesn't help. yeah wwe has it's issues, but at least its a lil more entertaining. and i haven't even watch a show in a min.
  • dalyricalbandit
    edited February 2011
    theres just something about tna that makes me not wanna watch
  • f.e.d.s.
    f.e.d.s. Members Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    theres just something about tna that makes me not wanna watch

Cuz it looks like WCW Saturday Night