Jerry Lawler should win the belt...

f.e.d.s.
f.e.d.s. Members Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2011 in Off The Turn Buckle
for 1 day, then drop it on Raw to the Miz. Lawler's been pretty loyal 2 Vince and he company. They took him back after his situation with Kat (I think thatz that ? name)and his moms just died. Do it for like Lifetime Achievement Award for one night. Plus, it would boost up Miz's # of title reigns, which means more dickriding by Michael Cole

Comments

• dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited February 2011
    Wouldnt mind him winning the belt for one day (he deserves something) but dont give it back to miz
  • f.e.d.s.
    edited February 2011
    Wouldnt mind him winning the belt for one day (he deserves something) but dont give it back to miz

why not? Miz ain't bad, and the rest of the top tier cats have had their runs with the belt. Rather have Miz with the belt than Cena, Orton, Sheamus, HHH, amongst others.
  • dalyricalbandit
    edited February 2011
    f.e.d.s. wrote: »
    why not? Miz ain't bad, and the rest of the top tier cats have had their runs with the belt. Rather have Miz with the belt than Cena, Orton, Sheamus, HHH, amongst others.

idk just something about miz that doesnt seem like WWE champion to me.
  • f.e.d.s.
    edited February 2011
    idk just something about miz that doesnt seem like WWE champion to me.

maybe itz cuz he doesn't look like he's on 'roids
  • Cutler 26 INT's LOL!
    Cutler 26 INT's LOL! Members Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    He'll win at EC and lose it the next night at Raw.
  • TheBoyRo
    TheBoyRo Members Posts: 13,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    i dunno about that, miz has been looking pretty weak lately, if he dropped the belt to king, it would make him look reeally weak, not matter if he wins it back the next nite, but when kings mama dying, they may give it to him
  • htowntx
    htowntx Members Posts: 3,271 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Let King win it via a botched run in by Alex riley or with help from cena or orton and then drop it the next night on raw

It may have the miz look weak by losing to a 97 year old man but who remembers when jericho lost to a ? ? (chyna)

His credibility recovered from that, so can miz's
  • TheBoyRo
    TheBoyRo Members Posts: 13,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    htowntx wrote: »
    Let King win it via a botched run in by Alex riley or with help from cena or orton and then drop it the next night on raw

It may have the miz look weak by losing to a 97 year old man but who remembers when jericho lost to a ? ? (chyna)

His credibility recovered from that, so can miz's

that wasnt for a world title though and chyna was made to be believable as a champion, i hope it a good fight with miz retaining
  • Cutler 26 INT's LOL!
    Cutler 26 INT's LOL! Members Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Miz wont retain....
  • jpcrack
    jpcrack Members Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    They can afford to let himwin it for a wk or two and let Miz regain it.... WWE owe Jerry that much....
  • dalyricalbandit
    edited February 2011
    jpcrack wrote: »
    They can afford to let himwin it for a wk or two and let Miz regain it.... WWE owe Jerry that much....

knowing vince he's on that i dont owe no one ?
  • south4life
    south4life Members Posts: 9,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    i would rather have the belt on John Morrison then The Miz
  • IceManKam
    IceManKam Members Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    south4life wrote: »
    You got a good eye for wrestlers my friend. John works his ass off every night.
  • willhustle
    willhustle Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011

This ^^^^ I was kind of ? when he got the title before Morrison due to the fact before he was drafted to Raw Morrison had a good run on Smackdown in 09 winning the IC title. Then, the following year he's sent to Raw and constantly jobbed out and creative didn't do anything with him until the end of the yr. I hope he finally wins it this yr.
  • willhustle
    edited February 2011
    jpcrack wrote: »

I wouldn't mind if WWE pulled this type of swerve but knowing Vince, he's going to go with business as usual smh. It would temporarily shake up the Raw WM main event for the moment.
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011

That's who i want to win the EC so he can beat the Miz at wrestlemania
  • willhustle
    edited February 2011
    That's who i want to win the EC so he can beat the Miz at wrestlemania

c/s but more than likely he will be in the MITB match at Wrestlemania and will probably win it. I would love it if Miz retains then Morrison cashes in and finally beats him for the title or have Cena win the title from Miz and then have Morrison go the heel route and beat Cena for the title.