Grown man in VW Beetle

Options
WSGP
WSGP Members Posts: 94
edited March 2011 in Let Me Ride
So, I tutor for a brother and sister whose family I have grown close to over the years. I recently told them I was looking to buy a car and they told me that they were trying to get rid of there 2006 VW Beetle and If I wanted it they would give it to me for next to nothing. I laughed at first but when they showed it to me it was clean as a mother with only 35,000 mi. So do I take the VW or just keep it pushin?

Comments

• So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Next to nothing for a 5 year old car with 35,000 miles? Something's probably wrong with that car.....Oh, wait, it's a Volkswagen Beetle....lol
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Being in wheels better than being on ya heels
  • CPTJamesT.Lurk
    CPTJamesT.Lurk Members Posts: 763
    edited February 2011
    Options

^^^^^^^^ This x2. Rather look like a lame with a car than a cool ? on the bus.
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options

That's real ? ......
  • powerman 5000
    powerman 5000 Members Posts: 3,084 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I went to college with a dude that pushed a vw beetle. He was a chemical engineer major hippy. He had a diesel one and ran bio diesel that he would mix up in his parents garage made mostly of vegetable oil he used to take out the containers at mcdonalds. I'd go to his house to study for a calculus test and he'd take breaks to go smoke a bowl of weed. He had a marijuana plant growing in the vase that came with the car. Dude was cool as hell, I learned a lot from him.