The Notorious BIG VS Lil Wayne

Comments

• a_list
    a_list Members Posts: 4,886 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    there are plenty of rappers better than BIG
    i just used Wayne cuz he was a random rapper i put in the title
    but then it became obvious Wayne had a better legacy so i posted the truth
    ? coming in the thread talking bout Wayne suck and Wayne rap about lollipops and ?
    yall coming off as haters and salty ass ? cuz yall cant give Wayne his props for being a lving legend whil BIG had to die to be a legend and be considered great

so is that wat its about who's a legend lol wow ....I thought big was ill before he past so idk who ya talking about i also know plenty rappers better than big but wayne aint one of them...and this legacy ? yo who cares about a legacy besides emotionally attached fans wtf does a legacy have to do with us...i dont care what wayne raps about bottom line to me he's a average... now average rappers deserve props lol for what being average get out of here sun i think when people mention big ya blood boils and you throw tantrums lol this ? is crazy....im really finished this time lol
  • youngnick
    youngnick Members Posts: 600 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    its funny how out of all that i typed thts the only thing you brought up
    i merely just factored in everything
    you want to make it numbers game some feelings might get hurt

How is it funny? You brought up sales and by YOUR logic, that means Biggie is greater than Wayne. Are you not gonna defend your own argument, or is your foot too far up your mouth?
  • mr.getwitcha
    mr.getwitcha Members Posts: 2,459 ✭✭
    edited February 2010
    I told you they werent going to like your comparison. LOL!!! Wayne dont fit the "mold" of who these cats look up too. That why its ok to compare Lupe to Biggie. But ? forbid you say Wayne...bwahahahahaa...

Getwitcha
  • youngnick
    edited February 2010
    I told you they werent going to like your comparison. LOL!!! Wayne dont fit the "mold" of who these cats look up too. That why its ok to compare Lupe to Biggie. But ? forbid you say Wayne...bwahahahahaa...

Getwitcha

Wayne is actually a better comparison to Biggie than Lupe is. Lupe is far superior to Big, Wayne is more on B.I.G.'s level.
  • ItzGravitation
    ItzGravitation Members Posts: 7,205
    edited February 2010
    youngnick wrote: »
    How is it funny? You brought up sales and by YOUR logic, that means Biggie is greater than Wayne. Are you not gonna defend your own argument, or is your foot too far up your mouth?

ok Wayne still has his three Classics to BIGs two
    Wayne still has classic mixtapes that BIG never ha
    i dont recall BIG doing over a mill in a week since you choose to play the number game
    if BIG>>>Wayne by using only sales Logic....
    Wayne>>>Lupe and most other rappers
    Hell that mean Soulja Boy had a better album than Nas
  • ItzGravitation
    edited February 2010
    a_list wrote: »
    so is that wat its about who's a legend lol wow ....I thought big was ill before he past so idk who ya talking about i also know plenty rappers better than big but wayne aint one of them...and this legacy ? yo who cares about a legacy besides emotionally attached fans wtf does a legacy have to do with us...i dont care what wayne raps about bottom line to me he's a average... now average rappers deserve props lol for what being average get out of here sun i think when people mention big ya blood boils and you throw tantrums lol this ? is crazy....im really finished this time lol

being alegend says something
    it says you're skilled at what you do
    BIG was skilledbut had to get killed to be a legend
    Wayne didnt do that
    and deep down you know Wayne>>BIG
    it burns your soul to admit it though
  • youngnick
    edited February 2010
    ok Wayne still has his three Classics to BIGs two
    Wayne still has classic mixtapes that BIG never ha
    i dont recall BIG doing over a mill in a week since you choose to play the number game
    if BIG>>>Wayne by using only sales Logic....
    Wayne>>>Lupe and most other rappers
    Hell that mean Soulja Boy had a better album than Nas

You are a confused kid.

1. You said in the beginning of the thread that both Biggie and Wayne have 2 classic albums, now Wayne has 3? Someone is clearly a stan.

2. Right, Wayne did do a million the first week, but first week sales don't mean ? if your overall albums sales are lesser than the other artists. Common sense would tell you selling 10 million albums >>> selling a million the first week and finishing off at 3 million total.

My argument isn't about sales, you were the one who brought it up, I was just showing how stupid your logic was. It's clear that you are a stan and just want to make some shock posts.
  • ItzGravitation
    edited February 2010
    You are a confused kid.

1. You said in the beginning of the thread that both Biggie and Wayne have 2 classic albums, now Wayne has 3? Someone is clearly a stan.

2. Right, Wayne did do a million the first week, but first week sales don't mean ? if your overall albums sales are lesser than the other artists. Common sense would tell you selling 10 million albums >>> selling a million the first week and finishing off at 3 million total.

My argument isn't about sales, you were the one who brought it up, I was just showing how stupid your logic was. It's clear that you are a stan and just want to make some shock posts.
    stan hardly
    The Block is Hot, Tha Cater and C2...3 classics
    The Block is Hot happened to slip my mind at the time
    regardless of slaes or what you think....its obvious Wayne has a greater legacy than BIG
    correct?
  • youngnick
    edited February 2010
    stan hardly
    The Block is Hot, Tha Cater and C2...3 classics
    The Block is Hot happened to slip my mind at the time
    regardless of slaes or what you think....its obvious Wayne has a greater legacy than BIG
    correct?

Ha, how are you not a stan? I thought the point of this thread was who is a better rapper, not who had a better reign of hopping everywhere on the scene and dropping countless amounts of average mixtapes. I love how you try to change the point of this thread to now who has a better legacy because you know a rapper who was only out for less than 3 years and only has 2 albums can't have a better legacy than a ? rapping for more than 10 years. Stanning at it's best.
  • ItzGravitation
    edited February 2010
    Ha, how are you not a stan? I thought the point of this thread was who is a better rapper, not who had a better reign of hopping everywhere on the scene and dropping countless amounts of average mixtapes. I love how you try to change the point of this thread to now who has a better legacy because you know a rapper who was only out for less than 3 years and only has 2 albums can't have a better legacy than a ? rapping for more than 10 years. Stanning at it's best.

career/legacy
    read the first post
    dude you are in denial
    live with it dude. its ok to admit Wayne has a better career/legacy
    make sure you read the first post well before coming back with more ?
  • InMyLifeTime91
    InMyLifeTime91 Members Posts: 1,289
    edited February 2010
    whoever made this thread ? yourself... lil wayne is hot. thats it.. he not great. he got good albums but i cant call any of them a certified classic. n its sad wen most of his actual mixtapes r better then his albums.. dont get me wrong carter 1 n 2 are sum good ass albums ill still bump em but i cant compare the ? to biggie.. wayne dont even stay on 1 sublect wen he raps. unless its a love song. R.I.P. BIGGIE... forgive these ? for throwin dirt on ur name!
  • ItzGravitation
    edited February 2010
    whoever made this thread ? yourself... lil wayne is hot. thats it.. he not great. he got good albums but i cant call any of them a certified classic. n its sad wen most of his actual mixtapes r better then his albums.. dont get me wrong carter 1 n 2 are sum good ass albums ill still bump em but i cant compare the ? to biggie.. wayne dont even stay on 1 sublect wen he raps. unless its a love song. R.I.P. BIGGIE... forgive these ? for throwin dirt on ur name!

Carter and Carter 2>>>Ready to Die and Life after Death
  • mr.getwitcha
    edited February 2010
    Wayne is actually a better comparison to Biggie than Lupe is. Lupe is far superior to Big, Wayne is more on B.I.G.'s level.

Bwahaahahahahahaa, see what i'm saying

Getwitcha
  • mr.getwitcha
    edited February 2010
    You are a confused kid.

Just a quick side note:

1. Selling 3 million in 2008 is probably the equivalent of selling about 7-8 million in 1998. (Counting for inflation and internet piracy)
    2. Biggies album was a double album meaning the sales were doubled, so it really only sold 5 million units.

Getwitcha
  • ItzGravitation
    edited February 2010
    Just a quick side note:

1. Selling 3 million in 2008 is probably the equivalent of selling about 7-8 million in 1998. (Counting for inflation and internet piracy)
    2. Biggies album was a double album meaning the sales were doubled, so it really only sold 5 million units.

Getwitcha

so in th 90s wayne wouldve outsold BIG
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Biggie is.. rolling over in his ? grave
  • brazilblur
    brazilblur Members Posts: 668
    edited February 2010
    I'll have to go with Wayne!! Biggie career was too short but he has had some timeless music! Oh and biggie has one classic ready to die, Wayne has none! But with the quantity Of Wayne songs it makes up for his lack of a true classic album.
  • jonoaries
    jonoaries Members Posts: 183
    edited February 2010
    Biggie is.. rolling over in his ? grave

rolling aint enough he in his grave doing somersaults over this ?
  • ItzGravitation
    edited February 2010
    its not ?
    its plenty of ppl agree with me
    then you have some haters who wont admit Wayne has his classics
    but Wayne>>>BIG
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    its not ?
    its plenty of ppl agree with me
    then you have some haters who wont admit Wayne has his classics
    but Wayne>>>BIG

Alot of people smoke ? ..alot of people do ? ..alot of people wear sknny jeans.. alot of people rep stupidity..

To alot of people right is wrong and wrong is right.. your point.
  • ItzGravitation
    edited February 2010
    Alot of people smoke ? ..alot of people do ? ..alot of people wear sknny jeans.. alot of people rep stupidity..

To alot of people right is wrong and wrong is right.. your point.

good point
    but the point is this
    Look at all the work Wayne put in verses the work BIG put in
    Waynehas gotten just a lyrical as BIG if not better and has way more work
    How can BIG even compare to Wayne?
  • rapmastermind
    rapmastermind Members Posts: 5,574 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    It's simple Mathematics:

Wayne = Jay Z Stan (Jay Z > Wayne)

Jay = Biggie Stan (Biggie > Jay Z)

Therefor, Biggie > Jay Z > Wayne

Get it?. Good. Now stop comparing average dudes to Legendary dudes. Even if one day Wayne is deemed Legendary, his legend will not see Big's. Wayne got murdered on his on ? by Jay on "Mr. Carter" and now's he seeing Big?. Wayne was out of his damn mind saying "Next time you mention Pac, Biggie or Jay Z don't for Weezy Baby". Ah, NO.
  • CMac
    CMac Members Posts: 5,748 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    It's simple Mathematics:

Get it?. Good. Now stop comparing average dudes to Legendary dudes. Even if one day Wayne is deemed Legendary, his legend will not see Big's.

Yo that actually made perfect sense ? need to have ? broke down to them to even compare Biggie with a ? like Wayne SMH
  • ItzGravitation
    edited February 2010
    It's simple Mathematics:

Get it?. Good. Now stop comparing average dudes to Legendary dudes. Even if one day Wayne is deemed Legendary, his legend will not see Big's. Wayne got murdered on his on ? by Jay on "Mr. Carter" and now's he seeing Big?. Wayne was out of his damn mind saying "Next time you mention Pac, Biggie or Jay Z don't for Weezy Baby". Ah, NO.

its the truth
    he up there with them dude
    Wayne>>>BIG
    Jay>>BIG
    BIG was overated
    how two albums worth of ? fuccing with over a decade of ?
    get for real
    if anything BIG was average
  • rapmastermind
    rapmastermind Members Posts: 5,574 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    its the truth
    he up there with them dude
    Wayne>>>BIG
    Jay>>BIG
    BIG was overated
    how two albums worth of ? fuccing with over a decade of ?
    get for real
    if anything BIG was average

Ready To Die > Every single Wayne album
    Life After Death > Every signle Wayne album.

Wayne has never made a single album better than what Biggie brought to the table. Even if you add up all his albums, they fail in comparsion to the quality Biggie left behind. Wayne is not in Biggie's league. Flow? Biggie wins. Lyrics? Biggie Wins. Classics, Biggie wins. Callabos Biggie wins. What catagory is Wayne seeing Biggie in? NOTHING.