Black Afeuses(Atheists)...

Comments

• Sovo_Nah
    Sovo_Nah Members Posts: 2,216 ✭✭
    edited February 2011
    judahxulu wrote: »
    how is atheism an anti-white man's religion when white people started it? from what i understand about human history- all of the seminal spiritual teachings were stolen from people of color, mutated into religions and used against them. what have black atheists done for "the struggle"?

How can we as a people believe and be down with what they forces upon us and threw in our face like it was real?

i used the prefix "anti" because i felt it was best suitable.

How are you free if you still worship like the people who enslaved you. bad enough that you have to continue to speak their language.

? u quoting me for anyways? what you trying to say? i should be more down with the white mans? lol

quoting me and im quoting you asking you why you quoting me. why u aint quoting them?

im anti-white mans religion because i know its ? . They even know that ? . ever saw the movie "dogma?"

i aint just talkin out the side of my neck.
  • thedesolateone
    thedesolateone Members Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    for the record atheism isnt a religion.religious see religions everywhere
  • Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    how is atheism an anti-white man's religion when white people started it? from what i understand about human history- all of the seminal spiritual teachings were stolen from people of color, mutated into religions and used against them. what have black atheists done for "the struggle"?

What did followers of the non diluted untwisted variations of this supposed sacred stolen text do for the struggle?
  • Jabu_Rule
    edited February 2011
    for the record atheism isnt a religion

Judah would have you believe otherwise according to his unique use etymology.
  • Nut Did N' Cider
    Nut Did N' Cider Members Posts: 1,210 ✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Damn I love starting discussions like this. Knowledge is meaningless without ignorance to compare it to
  • Sovo_Nah
    edited February 2011
    for the record atheism isnt a religion

its a state of mind. its a freedom. its looked down upon because people are jealous that they cant release the hold and break the chains thats been instilled in them since great grandmomma.

My great grandmomma is still alive. she was born in 1918. she knew slaves. she knew her grandparents. I love my Madea. but i cannot as a 34 year old black man believe in what she does and carry on like she would want me to. Now i will fake it. hell, i fakes it with my grannies. because respect is respect and truth is truth and im not going to disrespect them. who da ? am i to convert them? who da ? am i to tell them that everything they ever knew and believed in is ? ? It doesnt matter. But they didnt have a choice. I am alive because they made the right choices, but i wont never disrespect them, i will disrespect you. they aint on the IC, u young dumb mutherfuckers are.

im spitting game to u. u wanna fight and argue. u aint grown enough to have a decent back and forth on the internet because you dont know no other way to act. aint my fault, blame your own great grannies and grandma's. I can spit with yall all day, but when you try to diss for the sake of the IC, i will diss along wit ya. on that note, ? you and ya momma, first grade teacher, little sister and her best friend.

but if u wanna conversate, we can do that too. lets learn from each other.

dont make me no difference mayne
  • thedesolateone
    thedesolateone Members Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Sovo_Nah wrote: »
    its a state of mind. its a freedom. its looked down upon because people are jealous that they cant release the hold and break the chains thats been instilled in them since great grandmomma.

My great grandmomma is still alive. she was born in 1918. she knew slaves. she knew her grandparents. I love my Madea. but i cannot as a 34 year old black man believe in what she does and carry on like she would want me to. Now i will fake it. hell, i fakes it with my grannies. because respect is respect and truth is truth and im not going to disrespect them. who da ? am i to convert them? who da ? am i to tell them that everything they ever knew and believed in is ? ? It doesnt matter. But they didnt have a choice. I am alive because they made the right choices, but i wont never disrespect them, i will disrespect you. they aint on the IC, u young dumb mutherfuckers are.

im spitting game to u. u wanna fight and argue. u aint grown enough to have a decent back and forth on the internet because you dont know no other way to act. aint my fault, blame your own great grannies and grandma's. I can spit with yall all day, but when you try to diss for the sake of the IC, i will diss along wit ya. on that note, ? you and ya momma, first grade teacher, little sister and her best friend.

but if u wanna conversate, we can do that too. lets learn from each other.

dont make me no difference mayne
    to me that is honorable to pretend to a grandma.sometimes even when you are honest could be not in the best interest of humanity.
  • Sovo_Nah
    edited February 2011
    to me that is honorable to pretend to a grandma.sometimes even when you are honest could be not in the best interest of humanity.

Honesty will get yo ass disowned! no reason to ruffle feathers. respect is respect. not enough people exercise it. but we evolve. the black church is still keeping us in the past.

i say that because, we doing way better than we did back in the day, and they still preaching that no matter what harsh realities we dealing with today, heaven is the ultimate salvation.

what harsh realities? its 2011. i wish they would. lawyer up, lawyer up. We in the black church is still getting preached to like its 1950. That one preacher tried to get with the modern times and be ? and look where that got him. Since the 2nd awakening, our black church has been treating us like we are demons/animals, then collect our money, and repeat the next week. its been working and nobody ever disputes it.

they are keeping us in the past while the world is moving forward. Memba when china seemed undeveloped? somehow they moved on to the top, but we still sheep to the black church.

they a new superpower. we been here since here was established, and we still................

? it. i hate wasting my words on this here messageboard.

I rather release it on a better medium.
  • judahxulu
    judahxulu Members Posts: 3,988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    FuriousOne wrote: »
    What did followers of the non diluted untwisted variations of this supposed sacred stolen text do for the struggle?

well thank u for ur usual pattern of cherry-picking my posts and answering questions with questions? i will answer you tho...There have been very few to no black leaders who followed a non-diluted untwisted variation of ancient sacred science consistently. religions are to be followed- sacred science is to be experienced. there is a difference.
    in moments of purely experiencing the reality of the Most High within and without, people made it possible for you to be able to have the little rights you have now as an african in amerikkka. when did malcolm x (for example) do his most good? when he broke away from being a mouthpiece for the honorable elijah muhammed and started asking questions which led him to the tipping point of having to experience the reality of his spirituality for himself as opposed to living by what another man told him. the biggest slave rebellions were led by men who rejected the white racist interpretation of the ebionite (mis-labelled x-tian) faith. another example- the a.h.i.j. since the 60's we been building necessary infrastructures throughout africa- incuding but not limited to drilling boreholes in rural areas, building rice mills and textile factories, tofu procesing plants, sustainable living villages with the cutting edge of green technology and initiating the first and only successful black repatriation movement in history- for and by black people. the scientific method (as interpreted by the western mind) is not responsible for any of this. it was by manifesting the collective creative intelligence (YHWH) in the physical realm. the panthers were largely atheist and they failed to sustain there movement- much like their religious counterparts. this demonstrates that the problematic element in "the struggle" is not a belief in the Most High. look how most groups in the 60's were torn apart by cointelpro exploiting internal divisions. the jealously, suspicion and envy that made that possible is the thought pattern mistakenly referred to as an anthropropmorphic "fall guy" - satan. they failed to see the ? in themselves and one another and got ? up behind that. l the good stuff- the social advances, the surges in black consciousness, the self-determination can be attributed to the recognizing the ? within- experiencing it and demonstrating by not acquiescing at the moment of splendor. blind religious thought has not and will not help or people and neither will/has adopting western european standards of thinking and perceiving the universe (namely this whole thing that only empirical data can prove reality). whether by their religion or their science- the one who enslaved u will not save u.
  • judahxulu
    edited February 2011
    Judah would have you believe otherwise according to his unique use etymology.

my use of etymology is not unique or illogical.
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    I never really believed in "? " as a child, so it was natural that I'd realize I was what is referred to as an "atheist" one day.

I just happen to be black as well.
  • judahxulu
    edited February 2011
    side note: i do overstand that the scientific method can be used as a tool and so can religion. it can be used for good, evil or an admixture of the two but they are terminally flawed in the context in being ones sole way in which to perceive what is around and within him/her.
  • ocelot
    ocelot Members Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    fiat_money wrote: »
    I never believed in "? " as a child, so it was natural that I'd realize I was what is referred to as an "atheist" one day.

I just happen to be black.

so what did you believe in as a child? everyone needs a hero
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    ocelot wrote: »
    so what did you believe in as a child? everyone needs a hero
    Money, the closest thing I had to a "hero" was Bill Gates, because he was the richest person in the world at the time.
  • judahxulu
    edited February 2011
    Money, the closest thing I had to a "hero" was Bill Gates, because he was the richest person in the world at the time.

thats says a lot about u.
  • Sovo_Nah
    edited February 2011
    thats says a lot about u.

message to self: dont never quote that muthafucka. Ever.
  • KTULU IS BACK
    KTULU IS BACK Banned Users Posts: 6,617 ✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Threadstarter lost in the TISH Fight Klub invitational.
  • Jabu_Rule
    edited February 2011
    well thank u for ur usual pattern of cherry-picking my posts and answering questions with questions? i will answer you tho...There have been very few to no black leaders who followed a non-diluted untwisted variation of ancient sacred science consistently. religions are to be followed- sacred science is to be experienced. there is a difference.
    in moments of purely experiencing the reality of the Most High within and without, people made it possible for you to be able to have the little rights you have now as an african in amerikkka. when did malcolm x (for example) do his most good? when he broke away from being a mouthpiece for the honorable elijah muhammed and started asking questions which led him to the tipping point of having to experience the reality of his spirituality for himself as opposed to living by what another man told him. the biggest slave rebellions were led by men who rejected the white racist interpretation of the ebionite (mis-labelled x-tian) faith. another example- the a.h.i.j. since the 60's we been building necessary infrastructures throughout africa- incuding but not limited to drilling boreholes in rural areas, building rice mills and textile factories, tofu procesing plants, sustainable living villages with the cutting edge of green technology and initiating the first and only successful black repatriation movement in history- for and by black people. the scientific method (as interpreted by the western mind) is not responsible for any of this. it was by manifesting the collective creative intelligence (YHWH) in the physical realm. the panthers were largely atheist and they failed to sustain there movement- much like their religious counterparts. this demonstrates that the problematic element in "the struggle" is not a belief in the Most High. look how most groups in the 60's were torn apart by cointelpro exploiting internal divisions. the jealously, suspicion and envy that made that possible is the thought pattern mistakenly referred to as an anthropropmorphic "fall guy" - satan. they failed to see the ? in themselves and one another and got ? up behind that. l the good stuff- the social advances, the surges in black consciousness, the self-determination can be attributed to the recognizing the ? within- experiencing it and demonstrating by not acquiescing at the moment of splendor. blind religious thought has not and will not help or people and neither will/has adopting western european standards of thinking and perceiving the universe (namely this whole thing that only empirical data can prove reality). whether by their religion or their science- the one who enslaved u will not save u.

I like what you doing in Africa Judah. You don't need to be religious or spiritual to do that. You can't mix good deeds with the argument at hand. I couldn't go around naming black atheist who do great ? because most would not even confess their lack of belief. You concept of ? is different from the ultra religious concepts that most people in the struggle would subscribe to. That doesn't make their efforts less credible. What you are describing as the ? inside you could be you having good feelings and wanting to do good ? (which is relational to building rather then destroying) for people. The Black Panthers were communist which is something i don't subscribe to because i believe in self determination with a foundation of support.

Their efforts were noble non the less. I questioned the religion that was giving to black people during slavery and that remained during the civil rights movement. Your basically telling me that you don't subscribe to the very religion that atheist are against. This doesn't keep an atheist from seeking higher awareness of human relations and desires. I know that life is important because we must live to survive as a species. Each one of us has a potential to add something to the greater whole no matter how small. I'm against killing for that very reason and I'm for putting our minds together to solve issues. I don't have to be religious or subscribe to your theory of YHWH to think that. Science is nothing more then an observation and it is a skill set implied beyond western culture to great effect including the Green Technology that your utilizing. If anyone claims to know the ultimate truth of things, then yes, i want them to prove it. I don't agree with their concepts. It's that simple.
  • judahxulu
    edited February 2011
    I like what you doing in Africa Judah. You don't need to be religious or spiritual to do that. You can't mix good deeds with the argument at hand. I couldn't go around naming black atheist who do great ? because most would not even confess their lack of belief. You concept of ? is different from the ultra religious concepts that most people in the struggle would subscribe too. That doesn't make their efforts less credible. What you are describing as the ? inside you could be you having good feelings and wanting to do good ? (which is relational to building rather then destroying) for people. The Black Panthers were communist which is something i don't subscribe to because i believe in self determination with a foundation of support.

Their efforts were noble non the less. I questioned the religion that was giving to black people during slavery and that remained during the civil rights movement. Your basically telling me that you don't subscribe to the very religion that atheist are against. This doesn't keep an atheist from seeking higher awareness of human relations and desires. I know that life is important because we must live to survive so i'm against killing for ? reasons. I don't have to be religious to think that. Science is nothing more then an observation and it is a skill set implied beyond western culture to great effect including the Green Technology that your utilizing. If anyone claims to know the ultimate truth of things, then yes, i want them to prove it. I don't agree with their concepts. It's that simple.

What you are describing as the ? inside you could be you having good feelings and wanting to do good ? (which is relational to building rather then destroying) for people.

Have you ever considered that maybe on just a very basic level of description, that this feeling within you is what most call "? "? Whats wrong with worshiping that? ? the labels..Im just saying though. Muthafuckas good feelings that relate to building get drowned out by division. polemics. Thats what the fruit of the tree of knowledge of gopod and evil is. Not a damn granny smith.
  • KTULU IS BACK
    edited February 2011
    Worship is a shamefully servile thing to do in the first place.
  • The True Flesh
    The True Flesh Members Posts: 466 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Every atheist in the IC rejects ? based on circular reasoning.

Example: "The Bible ? coudn't be real, too many things about Him don't make sense"

Any ? that's within your scope of comprehension wouldn't be ? at all.

A man void of understanding striketh hands, and becometh surety in the presence of his friend. Proverbs 17:17

Atheism is only a perenthetical kiddies.......? lives !!!

PEACE
  • Jabu_Rule
    edited February 2011
    Every atheist in the IC rejects ? based on circular reasoning.

Example: "The Bible ? coudn't be real, too many things about Him don't make sense"

Any ? that's within your scope of comprehension wouldn't be ? at all.

A man void of understanding striketh hands, and becometh surety in the presence of his friend. Proverbs 17:17

Atheism is only a perenthetical kiddies.......? lives !!!

PEACE

You didn't say ? just now to support your wild ass beliefs ? . Kick rocks.
  • Jabu_Rule
    edited February 2011
    What you are describing as the ? inside you could be you having good feelings and wanting to do good ? (which is relational to building rather then destroying) for people.

Have you ever considered that maybe on just a very basic level of description, that this feeling within you is what most call "? "? Whats wrong with worshiping that? ? the labels..Im just saying though. Muthafuckas good feelings that relate to building get drowned out by division. polemics. Thats what the fruit of the tree of knowledge of gopod and evil is. Not a damn granny smith.

I'm not into worshiping feelings. Good feelings are a chemical reaction to indicate that a positive event has occurred for you or at least today was a good day. A ? could have the seem feeling after busing a nut, killing somebody, slapping a ? , saving a kitten, feeding a gold fish, savings starving African baby, passing the Driving Test, Jumping out a plane and living to tell about it, helping a ? rebuild his house after the flood of New Orleans, or burning down the building of the racist ? (or black upstanding father of 3) that fired you, and getting away with it.
  • Nut Did N' Cider
    Nut Did N' Cider Members Posts: 1,210 ✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Threadstarter lost in the TISH Fight Klub invitational.

lol not only did I whoop yo white ass in Fight Klub but you only seem to pop up when I use the perverse term "AFEUS". You shook. Lets have a rematch with philosophy as the subject matter. I'll prove I'm more intelligent and more skilled than you
  • KTULU IS BACK
    edited February 2011
    Bruh.

I'm the Fight Klub champ.

I don't just hand out title shots to random bums.