Black Afeuses(Atheists)...

Options
13»

Comments

• Nut Did N' Cider
    Nut Did N' Cider Members Posts: 1,210 ✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Haha I'm undefeated and have reigned for over 6 years. You need to be requestin me ?
  • ocelot
    ocelot Members Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    fiat_money wrote: »
    Money, the closest thing I had to a "hero" was Bill Gates, because he was the richest person in the world at the time.

well i hope you live up to your hero...
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    judahxulu wrote: »
    thats says a lot about u.
    Quite possibly.
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Every atheist in the IC rejects ? based on circular reasoning...
    Pic related:
    j1OXk.jpg

Wait...that's what religion does.
  • Nut Did N' Cider
    edited February 2011
    Options
  • judahxulu
    judahxulu Members Posts: 3,988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    FuriousOne wrote: »
    I'm not into worshiping feelings. Good feelings are a chemical reaction to indicate that a positive event has occurred for you or at least today was a good day. A ? could have the seem feeling after busing a nut, killing somebody, slapping a ? , saving a kitten, feeding a gold fish, savings starving African baby, passing the Driving Test, Jumping out a plane and living to tell about it, helping a ? rebuild his house after the flood of New Orleans, or burning down the building of the racist ? (or black upstanding father of 3) that fired you, and getting away with it.
    rejection of the bolded. u said positive feelings based on constructive activities. with regards to the idea of natural, what do u think the function of those endorphins are relative to the survival of the species?
  • b*braze
    b*braze Members Posts: 8,968 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Do any even exist? I seen maybe 2 on youtube but they could be bullshittin jus to get views. Never met one in real life. If you are of African descent and happen to not hold a belief in a ? let it be known here

Holla.......
  • Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    judahxulu wrote: »
    rejection of the bolded. u said positive feelings based on constructive activities. with regards to the idea of natural, what do u think the function of those endorphins are relative to the survival of the species?

Maybe it's constructive to the person involved in the activity. Some people are that twisted. For example. Killing a person could give a person a feeling of authority and control which would feel like an accomplishment especially if they always wanted to do it or it initiates a state of submission to support your greater plans (world leaders or soldiers looking for victory). I know that the mind builds safeguards against annihilation of your own species but that doesn't stop people. Slapping people may induce the same feeling of strength and completion when getting your point across or shutting down someones blather.

Busing a nut is obvious and is the ultimate feeling of completion and construction especially giving that it involves survival attributed to child birth. Good feelings aren't always constructive to the greater society, but that's why it's called selfishness. There are always consequences to this even when you feel that your doing good. What if one tribe in Africa feels that your doing too much to help another tribe and your good intentions are seen as a negative to them (just a scenario).

The function of those Endorphins are to indicate a completed goal which implies satisfaction. Period. Bad feelings implies that you done ? up or you didn't do as much as what was intended. Whether that goal is negative or positive depends on the society and the effects of that goal on greater society. Leaders that power trip and do destructive things would tell you that it's for the greater good.
  • zoepian
    zoepian Members Posts: 991
    edited February 2011
    Options
    before i can make my opnion.. wat is a afeuse.. and wat exactly is an athiest..wat do athiest believe?
  • Nut Did N' Cider
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Afeus = Atheist = one who lacks a belief in a ? . Is that you?
  • I Self Lord & Master
    I Self Lord & Master Members Posts: 2,998 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    atheists in general are hard to find...at least those that proclaim it

atheists in practice are inexhaustible lol

but those that are willing to refer to themselves as that openly? i only met one......and he wasnt black lol