Incredible Creatures That Defy Evolution

Options
2»

Comments

• ThaChozenWun
    ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
    edited February 2011
    Options
    We've actually witnessed, first-hand, full transitions of one species into another.

Many times over.

And we've talked about it on the IC, but Christians find ways for it to just not count.

1. White man wrote it
    2. Bible doesn't say so
    3. Ray Comfort and Ted Haggard say na uh!!!!!!!!!
    4. LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    So I wonder, where do animals come from then AFTER others of their own kind that 'go extinct'. (and don't post that stupid bible verse of the "AFTER THEIR KIND" ? .)

This would mean ? is still creating to this very day, still molding animals out of clay.
  • Tha-Realist
    Tha-Realist Members Posts: 491
    edited February 2011
    Options
    What you smoking?

I don't even believe you're serious anymore, I think you're just a very dedicated troll. I can't believe one man can hold so much ignorance.
  • whar67
    whar67 Members Posts: 542
    edited February 2011
    Options
    What is a 'full transition'? When we examine the dozen of so species that show whale evolution we have a solid picture of modern whales evolution however it is not a 'full' picture. Based on the nature of fossils and the means by which we gather them we will never have a 'full' picture but we do get very solid evidence. In all cases fossils provide more and more evidence of evolution.

If we look at micro changes we do see very full transitions. For example mammals evolved from reptiles. This process had to include a radical change in our jaw and ear bone structures. This process has been well documented by researchers.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evolution_of_mammalian_auditory_ossicles

More evidence for evolution

http://www.talkorigins.org/faqs/comdesc/
  • The True Flesh
    The True Flesh Members Posts: 466 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    whar67 wrote: »
    What is a 'full transition'?

mammals evolved from reptiles. ]

You need more people !

If there was proof of that, this thread/the whole internet would be flooded with it.

Evolutionary theory is big buisness, if somebody could give definitive proof they could stand to become a very rich man. You really claim to know with absolute certainty that whales were once reptiles ?

.......Don't embarrass yourself youngin'

PEACE
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    you need more people !

If there was proof of that, this thread/the whole internet would be flooded with it.

Evolutionary theory is big buisness, if somebody could give definitive proof they could stand to become a very rich man. You really claim to know with absolute certainty that whales were once reptiles ?

.......don't embarrass yourself youngin'

peace

preacher!!!!!!
  • whar67
    whar67 Members Posts: 542
    edited February 2011
    Options
    You need more people !

.......Don't embarrass yourself youngin'

PEACE

1. I am 43 years old and thank you for call that 'youngin'
    2. Evolution is not big business but big businesses sure use it. Agriculture and medicine heavily rely upon it.
    3. Reptile to Mammal transition (the middle ear evidence)

jaws1.gif
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Hard to sit through this POS but how does this even become a film? "Such and such creature, no evidence for evolution or doesn't make sense so it must be ? ! There's no other answer".

I love how it was so in depth and scientific lol gtfoh
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Jesus loves you.

smh...............