Do you want to go to heaven?

DoUwant2go2Heaven
DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2011 in R & R (Religion and Race)
"Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved." Acts 16:31

"That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that ? hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation." Romans 10:9-10

That's about it, that's about all!

Comments

• ThaChozenWun
    ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
    edited February 2011
    Nope

I wanna go to disney land
  • Mr. 66Hundred
    Mr. 66Hundred Members Posts: 1,124 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Nope

I'd rather go to the Bunny Ranch and get my dicced succed simultaneously by 3 professional ? .... now if that if that ain't Heaven I don't kno what is smh
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited February 2011
    Young-Ice wrote: »
    no
    heaven is for arrogant and narcissistic people. Only the shallow and pedantic would even want to go.

I'd rather just die and exist in people's memories than forever in some fictional cloud land.

1. No, heaven is for all those who love ? and have accepted the atoning sacrifice of Jesus Christ for our sins. Hallelujah!

"1Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in ? , believe also in me. 2In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. 3And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also. 4And whither I go ye know, and the way ye know. 5Thomas saith unto him, Lord, we know not whither thou goest; and how can we know the way? 6Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me." John 14:1-6

2. The expectations, desires, and hopes of those who forget ? will perish. They will rot away forever and ever in the lake of fire with no hope of ever getting out. Why? Because they chose to rebel against ? all the way to the grave. ? pity the fool.

"The wicked shall see it, and be grieved; he shall gnash with his teeth, and melt away: the desire of the wicked shall perish." Psalm 112:10
  • Gooner
    Gooner Members Posts: 9,761 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    what heaven look like?
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited February 2011
    Nope

Disneyland won't be here forever. But I'm going to a city not made with human hands. Hallelujah!

"1For we know that if our earthly house of this tabernacle were dissolved, we have a building of ? , an house not made with hands, eternal in the heavens."
    2 Corinthians 5:1

Care to join me?
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited February 2011
    Disneyland won't be here forever. But I'm going to a city not made with human hands. Hallelujah!

"1For we know that if our earthly house of this tabernacle were dissolved, we have a building of ? , an house not made with hands, eternal in the heavens."
    2 Corinthians 5:1

Care to join me?

Gommorah? Athens?

Plenty of cities were made with human hands?

But here I find out that heaven is only a city..... word? I can only imagine what the State, County, or Country looks like if Heaven is only a city and so hyped up.

But are you asking me to go on a date to heaven with you? Whoa!
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited February 2011
    I'd rather go to the Bunny Ranch and get my dicced succed simultaneously by 3 professional ? .... now if that if that ain't Heaven I don't kno what is smh

And after you bust your nut, then what?

Do it again?

And then what?

Do it again?

And then what?

Do it again?

And then what?

DIE!

Now what? You gonna be standing before ? naked holding your ? , looking like a fool.

"And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment."
    Hebrews 9:27
  • The True Flesh
    The True Flesh Members Posts: 466 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Young-Ice wrote: »
    no
    heaven is for arrogant and narcissistic people. Only the shallow and pedantic would even want to go.

I'd rather just die and exist in people's memories than forever in some fictional cloud land.

You didn't get this definition of heaven from the Bible.

SMH @ willful ignorance.

PEACE
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited February 2011
    what heaven look like?

I haven't been there yet. But I'll be going one day. How about you? Are you going?
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    sure, as long as YOU arent there
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited February 2011
    Gommorah? Athens?

Plenty of cities were made with human hands?

But here I find out that heaven is only a city..... word? I can only imagine what the State, County, or Country looks like if Heaven is only a city and so hyped up.

But are you asking me to go on a date to heaven with you? Whoa!

Like I said, I am going to a city NOT made with human hands. Hallelujah!

And heaven is referred to as many things. It is also called a country. "16But now they desire a better country, that is, an heavenly: wherefore ? is not ashamed to be called their ? : for he hath prepared for them a city." Hebrews 11:16

And yeah I asked you on a date. I just pray that your divine appointment will have the same ending as mine, so that we can enjoy the wonders of heaven together as children of the KING!
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited February 2011
    sure, as long as YOU arent there

I ain't your savior my brother. So seeing me should be the least of your concern. Getting right with the one who has the keys to your salvation is who you need to be concerned with. Why? because, "Falling into the hands of the living ? is a terrifying thing." Hebrews 10:31
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited February 2011
    You didn't get this definition of heaven from the Bible.

SMH @ willful ignorance.

PEACE

It's always a blessing to see your presence on the boards. ? bless you my friend.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited February 2011
    sboogie wrote: »
    you would think ? would choose less douchie folks to disseminate his message...
    "go force my lame ass son and annoy and brow beat all those you come in contact with. be not persuasive or cordial. be not respectful or compassionate. be as judgmental and nonsensical as possible."
    yeah that sounds like what the almighty would say...

"26For ye see your calling, brethren, how that not many wise men after the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are called: 27But ? hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and ? hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty; 28And base things of the world, and things which are despised, hath ? chosen, yea, and things which are not, to bring to nought things that are: 29That no flesh should glory in his presence. 30But of him are ye in Christ Jesus, who of ? is made unto us wisdom, and righteousness, and sanctification, and redemption: 31That, according as it is written, He that glorieth, let him glory in the Lord." 1 Corinthians 1:26-31

Yeah, GLORY TO ? IN THE HIGHEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PRAISE HIS HOLY NAME!!!!!!!
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited February 2011
    Like I said, I am going to a city NOT made with human hands. Hallelujah!

And heaven is referred to as many things. It is also called a country. "16But now they desire a better country, that is, an heavenly: wherefore ? is not ashamed to be called their ? : for he hath prepared for them a city." Hebrews 11:16

And yeah I asked you on a date. I just pray that your divine appointment will have the same ending as mine, so that we can enjoy the wonders of heaven together as children of the KING!

Do you have to call to make an appointment? Or can you walk in?

I don't want to be a kid again though.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited February 2011
    Do you have to call to make an appointment? Or can you walk in?

I don't want to be a kid again though.

"LORD, make me to know mine end, and the measure of my days, what it is; that I may know how frail I am. Behold, thou hast made my days as an handbreadth; and mine age is as nothing before thee: verily every man at his best state is altogether vanity. Selah." Psalm 39:4-5
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited February 2011
    Are you allowed to have a female partner in heaven?
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited February 2011
    sboogie wrote: »
    ok thanks...
    your ? is angry at your failure...

If this is failing, count me in. Hallelujah!

I would hate to find out what winning is according to your world view. Thank ? that the last day will declare who the real winners and losers were according to the Al-Mighty. Praise His holy name!

"Say among the heathen that the LORD reigneth: the world also shall be established that it shall not be moved: he shall judge the people righteously."
    Psalm 96:10
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    If you're waiting to get to heaven, you're already missing it.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited February 2011
    Are you allowed to have a female partner in heaven?

"24And Jesus answering said unto them, Do ye not therefore err, because ye know not the scriptures, neither the power of ? ? 25For when they shall rise from the dead, they neither marry, nor are given in marriage; but are as the angels which are in heaven."
    Mark 12:24-25
  • Gooner
    Gooner Members Posts: 9,761 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    I haven't been there yet. But I'll be going one day. How about you? Are you going?

you not doing a good job of selling this...y u wanna go?
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited February 2011
    If you're waiting to get to heaven, you're already missing it.

I'm waiting for that blessed hope, which is the glorious appearing of my great ? and Savior, Jesus Christ. Hallelujah!

"11For the grace of ? that bringeth salvation hath appeared to all men, 12Teaching us that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly, in this present world; 13Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great ? and our Saviour Jesus Christ; 14Who gave himself for us, that he might redeem us from all iniquity, and purify unto himself a peculiar people, zealous of good works."
    Titus 2:11-14
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    I'm waiting for that blessed hope, which is the glorious appearing of my great ? and Savior, Jesus Christ. Hallelujah!

The kingdom of heaven is at hand, wait no longer my brother.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited February 2011
    you not doing a good job of selling this...y u wanna go?

1. I'm not selling anything. Salvation is a free gift given by ? through faith in Jesus Christ.

2. I want to go because I want to be with the one who redeemed me from sin and death. Hallelujah!
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited February 2011
    The kingdom of heaven is at hand, wait no longer my brother.

The kingdom of heaven is "at hand". That doesn't mean that the kingdom of heaven is HERE.