Do you want to go to heaven?

Options

Comments

• BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    The kingdom of heaven is "at hand". That doesn't mean that the kingdom of heaven is HERE.

At hand: Readily available; within easy reach; nearby.
  • shootemwon
    shootemwon Members Posts: 4,635 ✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Yo, realtalk, DoU, please answer this.

Suppose ? Almighty Himself contacts you and says that Satan has forged some ? in the Bible to intentionally trick everyone, and ? really wants you to suck ? as much as possible. Now, this is ? himself delivering his holy message to you, no question, so you know what He is telling you is the one true way to salvation. Hypothetically speaking.

Do you start sucking ? or do you turn your back on ? ?

No further elaboration is necessary, just please respond "I would start sucking ? " or "I would turn my back on ? ".
  • ThaChozenWun
    ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
    edited February 2011
    Options
    So no women in heaven huh....
    ? that
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    shootemwon wrote: »
    Yo, realtalk, DoU, please answer this.

Suppose ? Almighty Himself contacts you and says that Satan has forged some ? in the Bible to intentionally trick everyone, and ? really wants you to suck ? as much as possible. Now, this is ? himself delivering his holy message to you, no question, so you know what He is telling you is the one true way to salvation. Hypothetically speaking.

Do you start sucking ? or do you turn your back on ? ?

No further elaboration is necessary, just please respond "I would start sucking ? " or "I would turn my back on ? ".

"1Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing?" Psalm 2:1
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited February 2011
    Options
    So no women in heaven huh....
    ? that

Women will be in heaven. There just won't be any marriage in heaven.
  • shootemwon
    edited February 2011
    Options
    "1Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing?" Psalm 2:1

Why you dodging the question bro? You're the one being vain here. If ? contacts you directly and tells you that you need to put lips around some phallus, you gonna quote Him bible verses and try to correct the Lord? How arrogant.
  • ThaChozenWun
    ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Women will be in heaven. There just won't be any marriage in heaven.

I don't care about marriage, I'm speaking of fornication. Like if we go on this date to heaven, we doin lines as soon as we get there and leaving with 4-5 ? a piece you feel me?
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited February 2011
    Options
    shootemwon wrote: »
    Why you dodging the question bro? You're the one being vain here. If ? contacts you directly and tells you that you need to put lips around some phallus, you gonna quote Him bible verses and try to correct the Lord? How arrogant.

Jesus loves you!
  • shootemwon
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Jesus loves you!

So to be clear, you are saying you would start sucking ? if ? told you to. Noted.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I don't care about marriage, I'm speaking of fornication. Like if we go on this date to heaven, we doin lines as soon as we get there and leaving with 4-5 ? a piece you feel me?

"Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of ? ? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind, Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of ? ." 1 Corinthians 6:9-10
  • universaltruth
    universaltruth Members Posts: 193
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Heaven is not some place up in the sky, Heaven is within.
  • JadaRoss
    JadaRoss Members Posts: 6,791 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Heaven is real

no one deserves to go there

be careful what you say or ask for here you might get it
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Nah, I don't find the descriptions--vague or otherwise--appealing.
  • Gooner
    Gooner Members Posts: 9,761 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    1. I'm not selling anything. Salvation is a free gift given by ? through faith in Jesus Christ.

2. I want to go because I want to be with the one who redeemed me from sin and death. Hallelujah!

why would I want to go? is there something special abt heaven that im missing out on?
  • KTULU IS BACK
    KTULU IS BACK Banned Users Posts: 6,617 ✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I would rather not worship a tyrant for all eternity.
  • The GMW
    The GMW Members Posts: 259
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Let's say a serial killer genuinely repents hours before he is executed. Now he is in heaven. Does he still remember killing all those people? Wouldn't that bother him and make his heavenly experience less than perfect?
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    If it was real, yes.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Heaven is not some place up in the sky, Heaven is within.
    Heaven is a real literal place. It's more real than the city that you live in. But please elaborate on what you mean when you said, "heaven is within."
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited February 2011
    Options
    JadaRoss wrote: »
    Heaven is real

no one deserves to go there

be careful what you say or ask for here you might get it

Preach on....
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    *Gives you another Nightmare...WHERE'S YOUR ? NOW?

*Watch this loser actually answer the question LOL*

resident_evil_4.jpgresident_evil_dog-1992.jpg

• Shuffington
    Shuffington Members Posts: 3,775 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    only if its an infinite orgasm
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited February 2011
    Options
    fiat_money wrote: »
    Nah, I don't find the descriptions--vague or otherwise--appealing.

So is this more appealing to you?

"43And if thy hand offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter into life maimed, than having two hands to go into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched: 44Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched. 45And if thy foot offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter halt into life, than having two feet to be cast into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched: 46Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched. 47And if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out: it is better for thee to enter into the kingdom of ? with one eye, than having two eyes to be cast into hell fire: 48Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched." Mark 9:43-48
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited February 2011
    Options
    why would I want to go? is there something special abt heaven that im missing out on?

Well if you want to live with ? in peace forever and ever I would assume you would want to be there. But if you don't want to live and worship the King, than you will not be there.

And yes, you will be missing out on true life. Life with ? in eternity will be how life was truly meant to be lived prior to the fall. But that's why ? will create a new heaven and earth for all the redeemed to enjoy forever and ever! There will be No more sin, no more death, no more pain, no more suffering, no more crying, no more hurt, no more deceit, no more war, no more hate, etc. If you don't find that to be absolutely wonderful, well than heaven is not some place you would enjoy very much.

So do you know the Lord Jesus Christ?
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I would rather not worship a tyrant for all eternity.

Your already worshiping a tyrant. And if you don't repent you will join that tyrant in the lake of fire.
  • zoepian
    zoepian Members Posts: 991
    edited February 2011
    Options
    jus be good and u goin to where ever the good ppl go... respect urself and others and u will go to the same place jesus went.. plain and simple.. callin a man who breathed and bled like urself a ? is blasphemous.. even Jesus will tell u this... only one ? .. and that is ? ...