Options
13»

Comments

• DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    The GMW wrote: »
    Let's say a serial killer genuinely repents hours before he is executed. Now he is in heaven. Does he still remember killing all those people? Wouldn't that bother him and make his heavenly experience less than perfect?

look at the thief on the cross. He repented when he realized his need for a savior. Jesus told him, "Verily I say unto thee, To day shalt thou be with me in paradise." (Luke 23:43) It doesn't matter if you come to Christ as a teenager or on your death bed. If you repent and believe that Jesus Christ is the Messiah, you will be saved. No ands, ifs, or buts about it.

Will you come to Christ and be healed today my friend?
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited February 2011
    Options
    VIBE86 wrote: »
    If it was real, yes.

It is real. Will you accept Jesus Christ as your Savior today?
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited February 2011
    Options
    only if its an infinite orgasm

It'll be light years better than that! Hallelujah!

Will you trust Christ today my friend?
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited February 2011
    Options
    zoepian wrote: »
    jus be good and u goin to where ever the good ppl go... respect urself and others and u will go to the same place jesus went.. plain and simple.. callin a man who breathed and bled like urself a ? is blasphemous.. even Jesus will tell u this... only one ? .. and that is ? ...

Hmmmm.......Well if Jesus isn't ? , why did Thomas the Apostle call Him ? ?

"24But Thomas, one of the twelve, called Didymus, was not with them when Jesus came. 25The other disciples therefore said unto him, We have seen the Lord. But he said unto them, Except I shall see in his hands the print of the nails, and put my finger into the print of the nails, and thrust my hand into his side, I will not believe. 26And after eight days again his disciples were within, and Thomas with them: then came Jesus, the doors being shut, and stood in the midst, and said, Peace be unto you. 27Then saith he to Thomas, Reach hither thy finger, and behold my hands; and reach hither thy hand, and thrust it into my side: and be not faithless, but believing. 28And Thomas answered and said unto him, My Lord and my ? . 29Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed." John 20:24-29
  • zoepian
    zoepian Members Posts: 991
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Well if you want to live with ? in peace forever and ever I would assume you would want to be there. But if you don't want to live and worship the King, than you will not be there.

And yes, you will be missing out on true life. Life with ? in eternity will be how life was truly meant to be lived prior to the fall. But that's why ? will create a new heaven and earth for all the redeemed to enjoy forever and ever! There will be No more sin, no more death, no more pain, no more suffering, no more crying, no more hurt, no more deceit, no more war, no more hate, etc. If you don't find that to be absolutely wonderful, well than heaven is not some place you would enjoy very much.

So do you know the Lord Jesus Christ?

i guess there will be no emotion.. and how do u know this.. u been there?? how much u buy the tickets for?
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited February 2011
    Options
    i guess there will be no emotion.. and how do u know this.. u been there?? how much u buy the tickets for?

1. Oh, there will be emotion. Singing, praising, dancing, and shouting will be going on forever and ever in heaven! So if you don't like praising ? down here, you won't enjoy heaven very much.

2. The Bible tells me so.

3. Nope, but I am going.

4. The price of admission has been paid by the blood of Jesus Christ. All it takes is a repentant, willing, and trusting heart that will come to the Lord by faith and trust in Him for guaranteed admission into His eternal kingdom. Hallelujah! Nothing in my hands do I bring, only to thy cross do I cling!
  • DatNiggaB1
    DatNiggaB1 Members Posts: 6,066 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Heaven on Earth, yea. Ordinary folk won't be floating off to the sky.
  • zoepian
    edited February 2011
    Options
    1. Oh, there will be emotion. Singing, praising, dancing, and shouting will be going on forever and ever in heaven! So if you don't like praising ? down here, you won't enjoy heaven very much.

2. The Bible tells me so.

3. Nope, but I am going.

4. The price of admission has been paid by the blood of Jesus Christ. All it takes is a repentant, willing, and trusting heart that will come to the Lord by faith and trust in Him for guaranteed admission into His eternal kingdom. Hallelujah! Nothing in my hands do I bring, only to thy cross do I cling!

no problem prayin to ? and praising him for everything on earth.. good and bad... but i dont do the church thing wit the loud singnig and dancing.. and all that.. is that required? or will i go to hell cuz i didnt partake into that?
  • zoepian
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Hmmmm.......Well if Jesus isn't ? , why did Thomas the Apostle call Him ? ?

"24But Thomas, one of the twelve, called Didymus, was not with them when Jesus came. 25The other disciples therefore said unto him, We have seen the Lord. But he said unto them, Except I shall see in his hands the print of the nails, and put my finger into the print of the nails, and thrust my hand into his side, I will not believe. 26And after eight days again his disciples were within, and Thomas with them: then came Jesus, the doors being shut, and stood in the midst, and said, Peace be unto you. 27Then saith he to Thomas, Reach hither thy finger, and behold my hands; and reach hither thy hand, and thrust it into my side: and be not faithless, but believing. 28And Thomas answered and said unto him, My Lord and my ? . 29Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed." John 20:24-29

members of the Nation of Islam claimed Elijah Mohammed to be a living prophet. Is he?

at the end of the day, ppl will be sheep. who is thomas to tell me who ? really is? he was only a follower of Jesus..a regular person.. and Jesus' own follower betrayed him. u givin a qutoe that he sed dont mean nuttin.. its equivalent to political propaganda in my opnion.. jus tryna promote Jesus and the new church or congregation he was plannin n opening...

i respect Jesus and wat he did and died for.. but he was not ? ... is all im sayin
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited February 2011
    Options
    no problem prayin to ? and praising him for everything on earth.. good and bad... but i dont do the church thing wit the loud singnig and dancing.. and all that.. is that required? or will i go to hell cuz i didnt partake into that?

You praise ? how you want to my friend. True praise and worship comes from the heart. I'm just saying if you don't like praising Him now, you definitely will not enjoy the wonders of heaven. Because when we see ? face to face we won't be able to stop praising and worshiping Him! Hallelujah!

Also, The only way somebody goes to hell is because they refused the atoning sacrifice of Jesus Christ.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited February 2011
    Options
    members of the Nation of Islam claimed Elijah Mohammed to be a living prophet. Is he?

at the end of the day, ppl will be sheep. who is thomas to tell me who ? really is? he was only a follower of Jesus..a regular person.. and Jesus' own follower betrayed him. u givin a qutoe that he sed dont mean nuttin.. its equivalent to political propaganda in my opnion.. jus tryna promote Jesus and the new church or congregation he was plannin n opening...

i respect Jesus and wat he did and died for.. but he was not ? ... is all im sayin

Do you believe that the Bible is the inspired word of ? ?
  • zoepian
    edited February 2011
    Options
    You praise ? how you want to my friend. True praise and worship comes from the heart. I'm just saying if you don't like praising Him now, you definitely will not enjoy the wonders of heaven. Because when we see ? face to face we won't be able to stop praising and worshiping Him! Hallelujah!

Also, The only way somebody goes to hell is because they refused the atoning sacrifice of Jesus Christ.
    Do you believe that the Bible is the inspired word of ? ?
    \

everything is pretty much inspired by ? ... his inspiration is in us all... but i do believe the bible is a guiance book based off some factual and maybe some hypathetical scenarios... Jesus to me is an example... and his story serves as an example... but i wont call him ? ... cuz he isnt... wen i die.. imma give him daps n tell him i always wanted to mett him.. ill converse wit him and wat not.. but i wont get on my knees before him..
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited February 2011
    Options
    \

everything is pretty much inspired by ? ... his inspiration is in us all... but i do believe the bible is a guiance book based off some factual and maybe some hypathetical scenarios... Jesus to me is an example... and his story serves as an example... but i wont call him ? ... cuz he isnt... wen i die.. imma give him daps n tell him i always wanted to mett him.. ill converse wit him and wat not.. but i wont get on my knees before him..

I got news for you my friend. Every knee will bow and every tongue will confess that Jesus Christ is Lord. The angels (good and bad), the righteous, and the wicked will all give Him glory on the last day. So you will bow before Him my friend.

My prayer for you is that the truth of ? will become real to you. I pray the ? will open up your heart and mind to receive His truth. You are on the right path my friend and that path is a path for truth. Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life. If you earnestly seek truth, you will find Him. May ? open up the door that leads you to find the true savior of the world, the Lord Jesus Christ. In Jesus name I pray, Amen.
  • GrizTitan
    GrizTitan Members Posts: 2,075 ✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Oversaturated?
  • zoepian
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I got news for you my friend. Every knee will bow and every tongue will confess that Jesus Christ is Lord. The angels (good and bad), the righteous, and the wicked will all give Him glory on the last day. So you will bow before Him my friend.

My prayer for you is that the truth of ? will become real to you. I pray the ? will open up your heart and mind to receive His truth. You are on the right path my friend and that path is a path for truth. Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life. If you earnestly seek truth, you will find Him. May ? open up the door that leads you to find the true savior of the world, the Lord Jesus Christ. In Jesus name I pray, Amen.

wen i die, and ? tells me this, then maybe i will bow down.. as for now.. while im alive.. ony but ONE ? ... and we dont even know wat hes like or where he is... until that day.. its only me and ? .. no disrespect to JESUS..
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    So is this more appealing to you?

"43And if thy hand offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter into life maimed, than having two hands to go into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched: 44Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched. 45And if thy foot offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter halt into life, than having two feet to be cast into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched: 46Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched. 47And if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out: it is better for thee to enter into the kingdom of ? with one eye, than having two eyes to be cast into hell fire: 48Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched." Mark 9:43-48
    Neither sounds too appealing. So one place has fire and worms, that doesn't automatically make some other vaguely-defined place appealing.

The place you just described certainly sounds more interesting though, never-ending fire and immortal worms; which is weird because worms need water and water would quench the fire. The mechanisms behind such a "place" are intriguing.

Why worms anyway? They're not menacing at all.
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    fiat_money wrote: »
    Neither sounds too appealing. So one place has fire and worms, that doesn't automatically make some other vaguely-defined place appealing.

The place you just described certainly sounds more interesting though, never-ending fire and immortal worms; which is weird because worms need water and water would quench the fire. The mechanisms behind such a "place" are intriguing.

Why worms anyway? They're not menacing at all.
    I guess it would depend on the type of fire though; but regardless the fuel of the fire, the worm's hydro-skeleton would dry out.
  • The GMW
    The GMW Members Posts: 259
    edited February 2011
    Options
    look at the thief on the cross. He repented when he realized his need for a savior. Jesus told him, "Verily I say unto thee, To day shalt thou be with me in paradise." (Luke 23:43) It doesn't matter if you come to Christ as a teenager or on your death bed. If you repent and believe that Jesus Christ is the Messiah, you will be saved. No ands, ifs, or buts about it.

Will you come to Christ and be healed today my friend?

You didn't answer my question. Would a converted serial killer remember his murders in heaven, and would the memories taint his heavenly experience?
  • Huruma
    Huruma Members Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Through social/cultural/economic reform, science and technological advancement, humans can create heaven on Earth (and other planets).