Options
2»

Comments

• ThaChozenWun
    ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
    edited March 2011
    Options
    janklow wrote: »
    someone needs to get that game away from him because he's absolutely obsessed

ps. i have a theory that if energy wars were "non-stop" it would actually promote some additional solutions before then

That game is a great game, I put in like 17 hours a day when I first got it.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I'm talking like taking for instance a humans legs, and turning them into machines that they can control and so on for the rest of the body. The humans mind remains unaffected it's just basically a new case being build over it. Mr. House was virtually dead, he was stuck in a tube for 2000 years and only lived through a computer program, he was unable to still move about freely in the real world.

I hear what you're saying but House never truly died, the computer program was virtual but House's brain controlled it. He was stuck in a tube but his mind was as active as ever. That's why I saw parallels between House and what you were saying. And he was stuck in there for 200 years not 2000. Damn, I am playing this game too much.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    janklow wrote: »
    someone needs to get that game away from him because he's absolutely obsessed

ps. i have a theory that if energy wars were "non-stop" it would actually promote some additional solutions before then

I've been playing NBA 2k11 more and more lately, so my obsession has been waning. I'm still obsessed though, so obsessed I've turned down ass several nights just to play FNV, SMFH.

And oil will be a rare resource in about a hundred or so years (if not sooner), so let's hope you're right.
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    edited March 2011
    Options
    That game is a great game, I put in like 17 hours a day when I first got it.
    the game being great may really just be part of the problem
    I've been playing NBA 2k11 more and more lately, so my obsession has been waning
    yeah, okay, go back to F:NV
    And oil will be a rare resource in about a hundred or so years (if not sooner), so let's hope you're right.
    people are lazy and all, but the thing is, it's one thing to have complicated politics and such due to resource issues and "non-stop wars." the latter is just not sustainable for a lot of reasons and should at LEAST lead to people saying "? it, i guess we DO need more nuclear plants" or whatever

but then again i am a notorious optimist, so...