Comfort, Style, or Cost?

Options
DarkGable
DarkGable Members Posts: 477
edited March 2011 in Fashion Forward
Which do you look for first when buying fits?

For me, I'm most concerned with comfort. I may look good in a fit, but if I'm not comfortable I'm not happy.

Comments

• marie addams
    marie addams Members Posts: 1,699 ✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    its kinda weird for me because the rank of either of those varies depending on the situation.
    style and comfort are usually neck and neck for the number one spot. for example..I get that beauty is pain, but if I try a pair of shoes on and they are uncomfortable in the store and I haven't even really walked around in them yet i'm not gonna buy them just because they're hot.

but then i dont mind spending more money if its an item i might have a hard time finding anywhere else
  • IceManKam
    IceManKam Members Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Between Style and cost. I can adjust into anything, but its not styling, I probably won't buy it. I care about cost as well because I don't wanna pay (insert amount here) just for 1 lousy shirt or a pair of shoes that'll go out of style.
  • DarkGable
    DarkGable Members Posts: 477
    edited February 2011
    Options
    its kinda weird for me because the rank of either of those varies depending on the situation.
    style and comfort are usually neck and neck for the number one spot. for example..I get that beauty is pain, but if I try a pair of shoes on and they are uncomfortable in the store and I haven't even really walked around in them yet i'm not gonna buy them just because they're hot.
    but then i dont mind spending more money if its an item i might have a hard time finding anywhere else

Good to see that you not tryin to squeeze into shoes that don't fit just to be fly. I can't tell you how many chicks I see with ill fittin shoes tryin to be cute, but embarassing themselves cause they can barely walk.
  • shtoopid
    shtoopid Members Posts: 2,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    comfort usually isn't an issue cause most mens clothing is relatively comfortable. corsets, high heels, ect. are not really an issue, so id say cost and style
  • kevmic
    kevmic Members Posts: 1,888 ✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Comfort
    Style
    Cost.
    Don't really care much about cost if I really like it.
  • Miltown Marauder
    Miltown Marauder Members Posts: 2,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I've sacrificed comfort for style...wasn't pretty.
  • whatevathehell
    whatevathehell Members Posts: 4,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    c.r.e.a.m. all day long...Im alot of things but a baller aint of em

back in the day it was

cash
    style
    comfort

nows it
    cash and comfort mainly but every now and then ill consider style.
  • gr8VALue
    gr8VALue Members Posts: 221 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    i'll sacrifice style over comfort if the cost is just right...makes sense???

My level of comfort is adjustable if I feel like whatever I'm buying is going to be something I can wear to many occasions & if its something I can wear the next year (that's where style kicks in)

Cost doesn't really play a factor if I really like something...most times