Meeting men at the Gym

Options
BabyBugatti
BabyBugatti Members Posts: 9,173 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2011 in The Powder Room
So according to my girls, the gym is a great place to meet men... true?

I'm finally about to join next month (hopefully the thought of the fact that i have to pay for this ? with my own money will make me go lol)

You guys met any hot dudes at the gym?

Comments

• DEE-LICIOUS
    DEE-LICIOUS Members Posts: 6,088 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Yea...my trainer was gorgeous as all hell and for some reason he liked chubby girls

Several of my friends met their bf's at the gym. It's a good place because thats where the men are but if you're serious about working out...you probably won't meet any cause u won't be paying their ? any mind
  • truth spitter
    truth spitter Members Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Yes. I meet alotta men at the gym.
  • Mr. Terrific
    Mr. Terrific Members Posts: 483
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Yea...my trainer was gorgeous as all hell and for some reason he liked chubby girls

Several of my friends met their bf's at the gym. It's a good place because thats where the men are but if you're serious about working out...you probably won't meet any cause u won't be paying their ? any mind

So how receptive were your friends when the guy made his move? Was it over a course of seeing him in the gym over time? The reason I ask is because I'm serious bout when I work out. I really don't like for someone to bother me so I feel that working out is hard work and that ppl are focused. There are a few places that I feel are off limits when it comes to hitting on women and the gym is one of them. I take a yoga class an for sure there are some fine women but I don't want to be "that guy".
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Its alot of good looking women at my gym
  • DrMindbender122
    DrMindbender122 Members Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    The Eagles and 76ers cheerleaders practice @ the gym where I go. Dem ? be waaaay to caught up in doing their thing for any ? to even get his foot in the door to holla at them. I still cop a stare or two here and there, though.
  • 100%Sagittarius
    100%Sagittarius Members Posts: 478
    edited February 2011
    Options
    You can always tell who's on the prowl at the gym and who is really working out. I feel uncomfortable getting approached at the gym because I know I probably look terrible and I definitely don't get dolled up to go work out. Just yesterday, there was a whole row of empty machines and this guy got on the one right next to me. He was OK but I felt awkward, personally.

But yeah, if that's your goal then the gym is great place to meet men.
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    thats why i dont take my ass to the gym as much as i should, ? trying to holla annoy me when im trying to focus
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    PimpMVP wrote: »
    You cute but ain't that cute b

plus you're just a lazy slob

thats what im trying to say!
  • leftcoastkev
    leftcoastkev Members Posts: 6,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I be too focused on my workout to really get into the women there. My gym time is some of the only time of the day I really have all for myself. It's some beautiful women there and I glance, take notice, and be like hi/goodbye, but I just see it as a perk of going to the gym instead of trying to turn it into a social thing.
  • jackthemack
    jackthemack Members Posts: 11,491 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Yes. I meet alotta men at the gym.

Paws&Reflect.preview.jpg

• b@squ1@t redux
    b@squ1@t redux Members Posts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    way too into my workout to give a ? about meetin you ?

if a hot one is in my vicinity it does add a little extra motivation tho
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I got hoes checkin me out all the time at the gym, but I don't pay em no mind. When I'm at the gym I'm on a mission, and I must stay on a righteous path.
  • Calii Comfort
    Calii Comfort Members Posts: 3,250 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    i love looking at the womens sweat drip off there booties.
  • KTULU IS BACK
    KTULU IS BACK Banned Users Posts: 6,617 ✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options

hmm

a guy who makes money by teaching fat chicks how to do a pushup seems to be attracted to fat women... hmm... why might that be?
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    good to know ya'll in there checking for us ladies

I'm usually the dude lifting weights in the mirror with basketball shorts on................with no drawls under them so you can see my stiffening meat print

then I eyefuck you in the reflection of the mirror as I do reps................just cause I know ya'll like seeing some angry ? lifting weights and giving you unnecessary eye contact while you try to run on the treadmill behind me:(

:)
  • whatevathehell
    whatevathehell Members Posts: 4,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I be too focused on my workout to really get into the women there. My gym time is some of the only time of the day I really have all for myself. It's some beautiful women there and I glance, take notice, and be like hi/goodbye, but I just see it as a perk of going to the gym instead of trying to turn it into a social thing.

real ? right here.....and aint no good looking broads in my gym anyway.
  • rick ross uncle
    rick ross uncle Members Posts: 177
    edited February 2011
    Options
    na i only signed up for the gym to go in the mens locker room.
  • Iheart~Cali
    Iheart~Cali Members Posts: 5,991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I've seen several good-looking ones. However I also met a stalker there so unno. But it's good place to go if you just want to check out eye candy. They make my time on the cross trainer go by much faster. I didn't know people watching was that entertaining until I bought a gym membership. Money well spent imo.
  • DEE-LICIOUS
    edited February 2011
    Options
    hmm

a guy who makes money by teaching fat chicks how to do a pushup seems to be attracted to fat women... hmm... why might that be?

lol honestly all of the females I've ever seen him train have been pretty slim. He told me he likes layin on softness or some ? . I don't even know...it was really weird. I woulda got fat for him if I wanted a broke, fine ass man though.
  • DEE-LICIOUS
    edited February 2011
    Options
    good to know ya'll in there checking for us ladies

I'm usually the dude lifting weights in the mirror with basketball shorts on................with no drawls under them so you can see my stiffening meat print

then I eyefuck you in the reflection of the mirror as I do reps................just cause I know ya'll like seeing some angry ? lifting weights and giving you unnecessary eye contact while you try to run on the treadmill behind me:(

:)

wow. These men do exist and they are annoying and scary.
  • deaththreats
    deaththreats Members Posts: 1,602 ✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Paws&Reflect.preview.jpg

ROTFLMFAOOOOO..funny ?
  • dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    thats what im trying to say!

lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Young_Chitlin
    Young_Chitlin Members Posts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I don't see why you wouldn't want to meet men at the gym ladies. However, when men want to meet you, you are listening to your iPod, indicating that you are do not want to be bothered.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Ive gained 10lbs of muscle since the first week of this year....aint got time to be talking to bishes
  • Young_Chitlin
    Young_Chitlin Members Posts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Ive gained 10lbs of muscle since the first week of this year....aint got time to be talking to bishes

Real ? dude, but your defenses will be thwarted if a bag of dimes eyeballing you while on the treadmill. Its nature mayne