Meeting men at the Gym

Options

Comments

• junegemini
    junegemini Members Posts: 2,775 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    good to know ya'll in there checking for us ladies

I'm usually the dude lifting weights in the mirror with basketball shorts on................with no drawls under them so you can see my stiffening meat print

then I eyefuck you in the reflection of the mirror as I do reps................just cause I know ya'll like seeing some angry ? lifting weights and giving you unnecessary eye contact while you try to run on the treadmill behind me:(

:)

my kind of gym rat

i go to the gym in the rental office so its not a lot of people there, and when it is there aren't any blacks, so im not checking out the men...if anything i'll watch a guy lift some weights to get some ideas of what i can do when im done with cardio

and i laugh (on the inside) at some of the other women using the machines :(
  • Bwoahmizzee
    Bwoahmizzee Members Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    What gym u to go?????????? and what days/times?

I go to that gym uh........the one you like.....I forgot the name it's uh.....yeah that one.

need a personal trainer?
  • About$
    About$ Members Posts: 1,320 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    kat2180 wrote: »
    Thats how I feel too..I'm sweaty and funky and not trying to pop out my headphones so a dude can holla. Exceptions can be made however, if the dude looks good enough..lol.

Not a good look unless she is WITHOUT headphones... funny at my gym how the chest-press is facing the hamstring machine & You catch all the fly girls in their tight shorts bent all the way over...

Life is Good
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    nah, what I can't stand is some overly burly looking ? who puts 315 on the bench press and has to yell like he's giving birth with each rep, like "really ? ?"

I mean it's only 315lbs bruh, calm your attention-craving self down

tho I do get a kick when I bench press at the rack next to them and I have more weight on my bar AND I do more straight reps with no spot

I can tell it always makes them dudes feel a certain way to see a guy who is smaller than them, lift more than them and not even make a large scene about it:)

just powering up.......Super Sayian style

I'm humbled and usually work out in a sweatsuit
    but men and women unlike do raise eye brow of new appraisal once the gym hoody comes off and the Olympian physique is displayed.
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    lol...the other morning..it was damn 6:15 am and only about 6 ppl in the gym. 20 treadmills...this dude comes to the one RIGHT next to mine. I mean it was so blatant and ridiculous. I was ? . 6am and I dragged my ass to the gym, scarf on my head and really just tryna focus on gettin rid of this weight and he's gonna get all close for no reason? THAT's the type of stuff that is annoying as all hell.

But just normally in the gym workin out...i dont even pay ppl any mind. the gym is but so big, ur gonna end up next to ppl regardless

Yeah I can see how that would upset you. I'd be aggy about that too... but not if it's a chick. As long as a chick doesn't blatantly interrupt my flow/do something that causes me to stop I'm not gonna complain about it. I'm not any less good looking when I'm in the gym so I have nothing to be self conscious about.
  • babafryo
    babafryo Members Posts: 679 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    lol...the other morning..it was damn 6:15 am and only about 6 ppl in the gym. 20 treadmills...this dude comes to the one right next to mine. I mean it was so blatant and ridiculous. I was ? . 6am and i dragged my ass to the gym, scarf on my head and really just tryna focus on gettin rid of this weight and he's gonna get all close for no reason? That's the type of stuff that is annoying as all hell.

But just normally in the gym workin out...i dont even pay ppl any mind. The gym is but so big, ur gonna end up next to ppl regardless

i knew it, i knew it you fat ? !!
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    babafryo wrote: »

Lulz..........
  • MICHAEL-V.I.
    MICHAEL-V.I. Members Posts: 1,898 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Moreno.S wrote: »

So according to my girls, the gym is a great place to meet men... true?

I'm finally about to join next month (hopefully the thought of the fact that i have to pay for this ? with my own money will make me go lol)

You guys met any hot dudes at the gym?

How you gone workout and you don't got no hand eye co-ordination B?
  • DEE-LICIOUS
    DEE-LICIOUS Members Posts: 6,088 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options

I been said I was fat. Why u stalkin me baby afro? whats wrong wit u?
  • babafryo
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Had i been stalkin you I woulda already known you were wide. I just stumbled on that confession, I guess the proof is in the pudding your hugeness
  • ptnutz
    ptnutz Members Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Had i been stalkin you I woulda already known you were wide. I just stumbled on that confession, I guess the proof is in the pudding your hugeness

Awww ? ! Now you've made her hungry again!
  • DEE-LICIOUS
    edited March 2011
    Options

wait...are u tryna have jokes?

Let me pm you some fat jokes. I've heard some good ones. Don't do this for real if you ain't prepared to bring the funny.
  • babafryo
    edited March 2011
    Options
    wait...are u tryna have jokes?

Let me pm you some fat jokes. I've heard some good ones. Don't do this for real if you ain't prepared to bring the funny.

sounds like a challenge... unlike you i am not opposed to strenuous activity
  • #1 pick
    #1 pick Members Posts: 3,926 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Moreno.S wrote: »
    So according to my girls, the gym is a great place to meet men... true?

I'm finally about to join next month (hopefully the thought of the fact that i have to pay for this ? with my own money will make me go lol)

You guys met any hot dudes at the gym?

The gym is one of the places women tend to be the ? in the room. More so than us men when I used to workout at the gym. :tu to the gym.
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    leave dee alone
  • DEE-LICIOUS
    edited March 2011
    Options
    sounds like a challenge... unlike you i am not opposed to strenuous activity

Well I'm studying for a huge exam so my concentration ain't right, but lets pick this up on March 14th. ok? ok.
  • DEE-LICIOUS
    edited March 2011
    Options
    dee.

u know u just ? up, right.

lmao!! I don't have time to go back and forth! My exam is the 12th so :-/ :(
  • babafryo
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Well I'm studying for a huge exam so my concentration ain't right, but lets pick this up on March 14th. ok? ok.

weight watchers got standardized tests? word
  • babafryo
    edited March 2011
    Options

....like you do hamburgers? got it.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    #1 pick wrote: »
    The gym is one of the places women tend to be the ? in the room. More so than us men when I used to workout at the gym. :tu to the gym.

Ngga u aint neva liiiiied lol

Its the one place, ONE, where the male-female dynamic is turned completely upside down

The gym has contributed heavily to my intolerance for any chick w/ any types of attitude. Im a king lol
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Ive seen this Dee chick comment w/ far too much confidence, and she a Chub Rock??...smh

*deep sigh* Ahh the internet...
  • BabyBugatti
    BabyBugatti Members Posts: 9,173 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Thanks for the insight yall.
  • DEE-LICIOUS
    edited March 2011
    Options
    s2jepeka wrote: »
    Ive seen this Dee chick comment w/ far too much confidence, and she a Chub Rock??...smh

*deep sigh* Ahh the internet...

Hold up....so fat people can't be confident now? U gotta be joking.
  • babafryo
    edited March 2011
    Options
    he never heard of biggie smalls
  • showkase2
    showkase2 Members Posts: 66
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Speaking of working out, here's a joke:

Where's the best place to hide an engagement ring from a Black woman?

THE GYM! krs.gif