You ever feel like you're above other blacks?

Options
Nut Did N' Cider
Nut Did N' Cider Members Posts: 1,210 ✭✭
Lately I feel like I have reached heights that most other black people are incapable of reaching. I will never forget where I came from but I feel like I ascended beyond niggerdom a long time ago

Comments

• John Prewett
    John Prewett Members Posts: 755
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Lately I feel like I have reached heights that most other black people are incapable of reaching.

I will never forget where I came from but I feel like I ascended beyond niggerdom a long time ago

" Every now and then, if one of us dared to cut up in public,

Mama would yank him firmly by one arm,

pull him to within an inch of her face, and whisper through clenched teeth,

"Stop showing your color. Stop acting like a ni66er!" "
  • ThaChozenWun
    ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Yup, when I changed my life for the better I began feeling above alot of people. But mines different, because plenty ? reached heights higher than me, but I'm 1000 times above the level of life that they're on.
  • tru_m.a.c
    tru_m.a.c Members Posts: 9,091 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Lately I feel like I have reached heights that most other black people are incapable of reaching. I will never forget where I came from but I feel like I ascended beyond niggerdom a long time ago

all the fuckn time....but I feel like I'm above most americans in general....I try not to limit myself to only black ppl...kinda lowers my illness

But put it this way:
    - 71% of Americans graduate from HIGH SCHOOL on time with a regular diploma
    - 47% of Black males graduate from HIGH SCHOOL on time with a regular diploma (according to cnn)

we're not even gonna get into the collegiate ? , home ownership ?

Edit: so it's not really that "hard" per say to be better than most blacks
  • tru_m.a.c
    tru_m.a.c Members Posts: 9,091 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    You are correct, it's not hard at all to be above other Blacks. Especially since, according to Obama US-DOJ

- 71% of all crime is committed by White Americans, yet...
    - Guess which Race Of People, make up the majority of inmates in U.S. Jails & Prisons?

...HINT: they're descendants of Kunta-Kinte

Obama's Department of Justice...lol oh rly...w/e

Beside I don't deal in crime statistics unless you're including traffic violations. Crime ain't my reality. I left that behind in queens a minute ago.
  • John Prewett
    edited February 2011
    Options
    just imagine what she would've have said, had she had him out in public,

and he started acting like a Destructive, Greedy, disease-laden, Lowdown, Conniving, White male?

Gee, I wonder why a white boss would not want to hire people who may think like you do ? What could it be ?

How can the white boss know whether the black job applicant shares your POV, ?

or if the black applicant has a nonRacist attitude ? [thereby becoming an "unc Tom" in your bigoted eyes].
  • John Prewett
    edited February 2011
    Options
    You are correct, it's not hard at all to be above other Blacks. Especially since, according to Obama US-DOJ

- 71% of all crime is committed by White Americans, yet...
    - Guess which Race Of People, make up the majority of inmates in U.S. Jails & Prisons? ...HINT: they're descendants of Kunta-Kinte

Of all the intraracial crime, [criminal of one race victim of other race] what percent is black and what percent is white ?

Many blacks are in prison precisely because they share your "hate and punish whites" mentality.

Your dead-end "hate and punish whites" mentality adds to racial animosity and hurts EVERYONE.
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Yeh, but I look down on ~99% of humans as it is.

I used to look down all humans, but I realized as many as 1% may be superior to me.

The one percent is an inflated figure of course, I'm too lazy to come up with a more accurate figure.

Okay, it's 0.000037 or 0.0037%; approximately 250,683 humans.

So I look down on 99.9963% of humans, and at the very most 250,683 humans may be superior to me.
  • Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Of all the intraracial crime, [criminal of one race victim of other race] what percent is black and what percent is white ?

Many blacks are in prison precisely because they share your "hate and punish whites" mentality.

Your dead-end "hate and punish whites" mentality adds to racial animosity and hurts EVERYONE.

That's ? . The disproportionate amount of prisoners are from crimes committed by blacks on other blacks. Crimes committed against whites are crimes of opportunity based on financial gain and are hardly ever racially motivated.
  • Jabu_Rule
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I don't feel any better or worse about anyone. I'm mostly unconcerned with what others have accomplished. I also look at people more dynamically then their financial standing and educational background. I have no patience for people who thumb their nose up at others. I do feel out of the loop at times even though i make friends easy enough because i can hardly be defined and i don't identify with many things in the Black nor American culture in general.
  • John Prewett
    edited February 2011
    Options
    FuriousOne wrote: »
    That's ? . The disproportionate amount of prisoners are from crimes committed by blacks on other blacks. Crimes committed against whites are crimes of opportunity based on financial gain and are hardly ever racially motivated.

In this very forum 2012 tells us whites should be hated and punished,...

[could 2012 be a white racist seeking to make blacks look stupid/hateful ?]

The mentality/POV espoused by 2012 CAUSES additional black on white crime.

Also adds to the nations general level of racial animosity. Makes things worse for EVERYBODY.

Extra ANGER = Extra CRIME

http://www.nathanielturner.com/soulonice.htm

From review of: Soul on Ice by Eldridge Cleaver:

begin quote: "...........Only the prisoner named Butterfly spoke plainly of his hatred of white women.
    "It’s a sickness," he said. "All our lives we’ve had the white woman dangled before our eyes like a carrot on a stick
    before a donkey: look but don’t." Butterfly became a "Black Muslim" and was "chiefly responsible for teaching
    him [Cleaver] the Black Muslim philosophy."

For an entire year, Cleaver explored his attraction for white women. ................ "Somehow I arrived at the conclusion,
    that as a matter of principle, it was of paramount importance for me to have an antagonistic, ruthless attitude
    toward white woman."

At this point in Cleaver’s life, things seemed to have become very mixed up. He turned his purported hatred
    of white women into a kind of "guerrilla" war. For when he was released from prison in 1957, Cleaver decided,
    he claimed, consciously to "become a ? ."

He considered the sexual dominance of white women through ? a "political" act.

"? was an insurrectional act. It delighted me that I was defying and trampling upon the white man’s law,
    upon his system of values, and that I was defiling his women . . . I felt that I was getting revenge."

Troubling, [JP: oh so "troubling"]

Cleaver did not however immediately seek his revenge on the white man by ? his woman.
    When released from prison, Cleaver did not proceed directly to execute his "insurrectionary act"
    against the white man and his property. He detoured:

"I started out practicing on black girls in the ghetto where dark and vicious deeds appear not
    as aberrations or deviations from the norm, but as part of the sufficiency of the Evil of a day.

When I considered myself smooth enough,

I crossed the tracks and sought out white prey.

I did this consciously, deliberately, willfully, methodically." ........ end quote

'According to United States Department of Justice document
    Criminal Victimization in the United States, in the United States in 2005,

37,460 White females were sexually assaulted or ? by a Black man,

while between zero and ten Black females were sexually assaulted or ? by a White ...
    end quote

Extra black on white street level personal contact crime is no mystery at all.

As 2012 espouses: "whites deserve to be hated and punished"
  • Jabu_Rule
    edited February 2011
    Options

Also adds to the nations general level of racial animosity. Makes things worse for EVERYBODY.

begin quote: "...........Only the prisoner named Butterfly spoke plainly of his hatred of white women.
    "It’s a sickness," he said. "All our lives we’ve had the white woman dangled before our eyes like a carrot on a stick
    before a donkey: look but don’t." Butterfly became a "Black Muslim" and was "chiefly responsible for teaching

For an entire year, Cleaver explored his attraction for white women. ................ "Somehow I arrived at the conclusion,
    that as a matter of principle, it was of paramount importance for me to have an antagonistic, ruthless attitude
    toward white woman."

At this point in Cleaver’s life, things seemed to have become very mixed up. He turned his purported hatred
    of white women into a kind of "guerrilla" war. For when he was released from prison in 1957, Cleaver decided,

"? was an insurrectional act. It delighted me that I was defying and trampling upon the white man’s law,
    upon his system of values, and that I was defiling his women . . . I felt that I was getting revenge."

Cleaver did not however immediately seek his revenge on the white man by ? his woman.
    When released from prison, Cleaver did not proceed directly to execute his "insurrectionary act"

"I started out practicing on black girls in the ghetto where dark and vicious deeds appear not
    as aberrations or deviations from the norm, but as part of the sufficiency of the Evil of a day.

I did this consciously, deliberately, willfully, methodically." ........ end quote

while between zero and ten Black females were sexually assaulted or ? by a White ...
    end quote

first off, your quoting individuals who were influenced by a time where racism was perpetuated on the entirety of black society. Some people reacted differently. I remember telling you that i don't condone those actions. With that, those actions are individual actions that pale in comparison to the actions perpetuated by white society on black society. Two wrongs don't make a right, but in no way are those wrongs even in the same ball park in terms of injustice created through racism. 2012 is his own person and you beef with him is your own. He doesn't speak for everyone and it is up to you to invalidate his opinions. Black men not wanting to ? black women shows 1. White men have to attraction or desire towards black women as a whole 2. Black women aren't in as much of an abundance as white women. What your attempting to do is take very rare occurrences of black incidents towards whites that were racially motivated and show us on equal footing. That is fallacious especially without looking into the context and the motive. You also fail to realise that many white women falsely accuse black people of ? in order to deflect from crimes committed by those close to them.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/? _statistics#United_States

"he U.S. Department of Justice compiles statistics on crime by race, but only between and among people categorized as black or white. The statistics for whites include hispanic and non hispanic whites combined. There were 194,270 white and 17,920 black victims of ? or sexual assault reported in 2006. Out of the 194,270 cases involving white victims, 50.6% had white offenders and 16.7% had black offenders, while the 36,620 black victims had a figure of 43% black offenders, the remaining being of other or unreported race, with a negligible number of white offenders."
  • Jabu_Rule
    edited February 2011
    Options
    heyslick wrote: »
    I'm one less white man you have to be concerned with....there's isn't much I find attractive in black women and sure don't like brown sugar. BTW what are the statistics regarding white men ? black women in America? We all know you blacks folks love to jump to conclusions.

I'm not concerned about your preference. and you can look at the fact that even though white men ? women in larger majority, they don't have the opportunity to ? black women because of location and attraction as i mentioned. There are a greater percentage of white women that easier to access in larger cities then that of black. Also you just admitted that your racist ass doesn't isn't attracted to black or brown women. I'm attracted to women of all races and cultural backgrounds.
  • Jabu_Rule
    edited February 2011
    Options
    So there you go again with that tired ass cop-out of yours. So now if someone doesn't find black women attractive their racist.......WOW! Thanks for showing your stupidity....brown sugar has nothing to do with brown women. So do you feel any objects to what some/many alot of black folks do, makes that person a racist? WHY the ? is it that you insist on forcing others to like something about you and yours,if they don't they must be racist.....WTF kinda of twisted logic is that???????????????? BTW THEM white boys at DUKE had the opportunity to ? but you know how that story played out.

Then what the ? does brown sugar mean ? .

"there's isn't much I find attractive in black women"

You said you aren't attracted to black women. For what other reason then the fact that your a racist? How the ? you gonna not like a beautiful women because of her skin tone or are you generalizing saying all black women are the same?

Central park jogger false confessions.

http://www.counterpunch.org/cassel1221.html

? happens and the girl was dealt with. It's rare regardless because white people aren't attracted to black people in large numbers. I'm still SMH at the reason for this. It does nothing to invalidate what i said.

Thanks for showing your stupidity

I guess i'm not a good eloquent ? anymore huh heyslick?
  • Jabu_Rule
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I learned what 'brown sugar' meant when I asked one of my fellow soldiers who btw had that painted on his jeep just below the window shield.....fyi he was black and he said his girl was also black. FYI Why would any black women find white men physically attractive is beyond me?

Why wouldn't i be attracted to a beautiful women especially if she has interesting things coming out of her mouth too. Why would a black women limit herself? Not all black men are attractive FYI. The only thing i can cosign as a reason to lack of attraction is cultural incompatibility which would tell me that a person would choose their culture over the love of a good women. I can't be made at that because it's hard to live outside of your comfort zone but it's not impossible and it's a mental construct. You still didn't tell me what Brown Sugar means --- to you. I always thought it to mean a brown women.
  • b@squ1@t redux
    b@squ1@t redux Members Posts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    2012's avi >>>
  • Drgoo0285
    Drgoo0285 Members Posts: 513 ✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    also when talking about race and ? . Black women are reported to be ? less. Which the key word is REPORTED. In general black people are less likely to report crimes to police.
  • KLICHE
    KLICHE Members Posts: 5,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options

I think it is just odd that you feel above 'other blacks' for starters. Or above anyone for that matter. Why you can;t just feel you living life differently or say gone on to have better opportunities... but feeling 'above there blacks' i think it an arrogant way of looking at it.

P.S And whatever it is you rose above from, mustn't have happened that long ago.. cause I do recall you being in Reason posting some pretty outlandish threads and comments and now all of a sudden you are above some people???

I can't take you or your threads seriously.
  • John Prewett
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Originally Posted by John Prewett
    =========================================================
    sboogie wrote: »
    you're full of ? ...

Do you deny some blacks have a "hate and punish whites" mentality ?
    Or
    Do you claim the "hate and punish whites" mentality is harmless/benign ?

[BTW- I fully acknowledge some whites have hateful bigoted attitudes toward blacks in general]
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options

Riiiiiiight....because black people just walk around looking for whites to "punish"

Damn you're a ? .

And most blacks are in prison because of economic conditions, unequal justice system, and just flat out stupidity on their part. Not hatred of whites.
  • John Prewett
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Darxwell wrote: »
    Riiiiiiight....because black people just walk around looking for whites to "punish"

I fully believe SOME black criminals prefer white victims,... for a variety of reasons.

Not to discount black on black crime.

Do you deny some blacks have a "hate and punish whites" mentality ?
    Or
    Do you claim the "hate and punish whites" mentality is harmless/benign ?

[BTW- I fully acknowledge some whites have hateful bigoted attitudes toward blacks in general]
    Damn you're a ? .

opinion noted [when you figure out I'm smart, I'll know you are getting smart]
    And most blacks are in prison because of economic conditions,
    unequal justice system, and just flat out stupidity on their part. Not hatred of whites.

MOST blacks and whites are in prison because they got caught and convicted of BREAKING THE LAW.

They committed crimes which they knew were crimes/wrong when they committed them.

One poor man decides to steal to make ends meet.

The other poor man keeps looking for work till he finds it.

Reminds me of old country song:

"well I needed money cause I had none, I fought the law and the law won"

[no doubt some innocents in jail,... also a lot of criminals walking free that should be in jail]
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    fiat_money wrote: »
    Yeh, but I look down on ~99% of humans as it is.

I used to look down all humans, but I realized as many as 1% may be superior to me.

The one percent is an inflated figure of course, I'm too lazy to come up with a more accurate figure.

Okay, it's 0.000037 or 0.0037%; approximately 250,683 humans.

So I look down on 99.9963% of humans, and at the very most 250,683 humans may be superior to me.

I kind of feel this way these days. I don't believe I am superior to people though, but I do feel more knowledgeable than most.
  • Drgoo0285
    edited March 2011
    Options

toward white woman."

end quote

you are implying something here that is not actually true. You are implying that if anytime a black person commits a crime against a white person that it is a hate crime, and since there are more black on white rapes(he never actually talks about any other crime) than white on black, then black people are more racist...

but the FBI sees it way different.

Racial bias

Among the single-bias hate crime incidents in 2009, there were 4,057 victims of racially motivated hate crimes.

71.5 percent were victims because of an offender’s anti-black bias.
    16.5 percent were victims because of an anti-white bias.

http://www2.fbi.gov/ucr/hc2009/victims.html
  • Drgoo0285
    edited March 2011
    Options

toward white woman."

end quote

also does anyone find it slightly racist that in the story the guy admits to also ? black women the only thing this poster is concerned with is the fact white women were ? ?
  • Drgoo0285
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Why are you giving statistics about hate crimes? when that poster was talking about black men ? white women. Feel free to give some facts about how many rapes are committed against black women by white men....lets straighten things out.
    well, his implication is that their are a wave of racists blacks committing crimes against white people.

Anytime a person commits a crime because they are racist the fbi labels it a hate crime.
  • Jabu_Rule
    edited March 2011
    Options
    WALLOW in it brother.....I really pity future generations of poor non-blacks who have to listen to this same old tune. I really find it ironic that so many of you black people? within this site can wallow in the past but won't even acknowledge the current 'products of progress' within AMERICA which btw is the world you live in RIGHT NOW.....wow!

Humans focus on corrective action rather then harping about something that is already working. It is considered boating to put yourself on the mantle and constantly lavish praise on yourself shouting out all of your accomplishments. In general present their accomplishments on this site daily but you choose to focus on and illuminate the negatives as much as you apply that claim to others. This conversation is particularly about black racist and racial situations which is important to talk about rather then sweeping it under the rug and acting like nothing happened and that nothing had no effect on future generations. The best way to fix a problem is to talk about it and find ways to rectify the animosity felt.

Dismissing it as crying and harping and all that other ? that you mention only creates deepen resentment. The past an effect on the present weather negative or positive. People focus on the negative when negative situations persist and it is of greater focus to fix that rather then ignore and only mention the positive. It's like saying i can run fast but i have a bad knee. That knee is going to ? your ability to run if you don't take care of it.

I've already shown that those crimes are crimes of opportunity committed by bad people and committed only partially on a people that far outnumber blacks yet the numbers are still equal amongst black and white women ? by black men. White man aren't interested in ? black women because of their bias as twisted as it sounds. There is also the case that there aren't as many whites in the small number of black communities compared to the blacks who travel to populated areas such as cities to commit their crimes (whites still outnumber blacks in every city). White men by percentage do more ? on average in this country.