iight, somebody calculate the calories burned of this work out

Dupac
Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2011 in The Weight Room
cuz a ? defintely be sweating after this ? .....

1 box of paper=50lbs
80 boxes of paper =2 tons

12:40pm Part 1

80boxes of paper arrive in loading dock on 2 skids each holding 40...

i unload the first 40 boxes (1 ton) solo....

i get help from the driver unloading the 2nd skid....(1/2 ton)

Driver bounces....

Part 2
I then i load 20 boxes onto my cart one at a time...and push that cart through the building (1/2 ton) until i get to my storage room, where I unload the cart one box at a time, making nice little stacks of 6....

I go back to the loading dock and take 3 more trips starting at part 2 until all the paper is in my storage room....

today i was 3/8 with people holding doors for me when i had the heavy load.......thats actually pretty good considering it was after the normal lunch hours....

Comments

• bankrupt baller
    bankrupt baller Members Posts: 12,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    like 2 calories...
  • Mastery
    Mastery Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    FOH, ? lol Just focus on eating at least 500 or more calories below your maintenance level, exercise regularly and you'll be good :tu
  • Dupac
    edited February 2011
    yo....y yall not answering the question??? i was sweating n everything..... i'm bout to go eat lunch now.....

i prolliy had like 800 calories for breakfast.. but i know i had to at the least burn 200 in the past 2 hours ? with that paper.....

anyways...

lean pockets here i come

:)
  • Mastery
    Mastery Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    dusouljah wrote: »
    prolliy had like 800 calories for breakfast.. but i know i had to at the least burn 200 in the past 2 hours ? with that paper
    Bolded = You have no clue :td See post # 3 :tu

• Dupac
    edited February 2011
    (4 slices of bacon 2 eggs, 2 slices of cheese and 4 slices of bread)+(paper work out)+(lean pockets)= about what for the day?

imma still work out later this afternoon, but i was curious as to where i was at about now.. i haven't snacked on anything at all today, no granola bars, no trail mix, no nothing......just those two meals.... and i've only been drinking water......

you really think i'm over 1200 for the day yet??
  • J-GUTTA
    J-GUTTA Members Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    dusouljah wrote: »
    (4 slices of bacon 2 eggs, 2 slices of cheese and 4 slices of bread)+(paper work out)+(lean pockets)= about what for the day?

imma still work out later this afternoon, but i was curious as to where i was at about now.. i haven't snacked on anything at all today, no granola bars, no trail mix, no nothing......just those two meals.... and i've only been drinking water......

you really think i'm over 1200 for the day yet??

So what are you having a cheat meal a day. Yo my boy Du and if I ever make it to Baltimore or you make it to Chicago or NY we going to get ? up but FOH with that I just do a lil ? but I'm alright ? .
  • major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    co-sign gutta and wall.

If you want to see real results you HAVE to change up the diet plan.
  • junegemini
    junegemini Members Posts: 2,775 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    4 slices of bread? lol one slice is like 90-120 calories, depending on the bread lol

we gotta do better Du