Killzone 3 Sucks (rant)

Options
KINGOFDAARCADE
KINGOFDAARCADE Members Posts: 4,379 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2011 in IllGaming
? Guerilla Games and Killzone 3. I just rented this game, played for 30 minutes and already lost all desire to continue playing.

6 Maps.... only 6? Just six? That's it?! you're biggest competitor releases games with 15 Maps, and you don't even release with half that amount. Pathetic.

The movement/controls are still wack. There is nothing "realistic" about feeling like you're walking through water.

The guns... the guns suck. No originality. I mean they added some silencers and burst. Cool. But it just isnt enough. It's all the same guns as the previous game (except two new ones). They're boring.

No Prone.

Delay when killing someone. When I shoot a ? in the head he needs to die instantly, not wait a second before the numbers pop up.

Bad Spawn system...... just so they could put in that Tactician Class.

Bad Respawn system...... just so they could put in that Medic Class. I wanna respawn instantly, with 1 click of a button. I dont want to wait 5 seconds.

No new classes. All the same ? from KZ2. No ability to Create/Customize your classes. Feels limited.

No Killcam. No emblem/titles. Generic statistics. It feels outdated.

Poorly designed maps. No hot spots. Too much of a ? .

Everything is greyscale. Zzzzzzzzz............

Comments

• KINGOFDAARCADE
    edited February 2011
    Options
    i havnt touched campaign yet. But the graphics in multiplayer are not impressive to me in 2011.

Everything looks like a ? . The scale/size of things doesnt seem right. The screen shakes when you run (giving ppl Headaches and nausea). There is barely any color.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Its not call of duty...
  • KINGOFDAARCADE
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Its not call of duty...

So?

It still sucks.

The bar has been raised by CoD. Killzone is competing with CoD and failed to deliver in every aspect. Less maps, less guns, less game modes, no co-op, etc.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    LMAO!

Told you KZ3 would suck.

You hyped up Black Ops and KZ3 and then after release you put out rants on how they suck lol ? is hilarious.
  • KINGOFDAARCADE
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I was contemplating buying this last night, then I remembered how ? the Beta was.... then I noticed the Socom 4 multiplayer Beta came with KZ3.... then I thought about buying it again. then I remembered how ? MAG was and how bad the Socom trailers have looked so far.

So I rented it and I'm glad I made the choice because this game is trash.
  • renagade410.
    renagade410. Members Posts: 647 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    i dont think its about kz3 vs cod...its more so kz2 vs kz3 and the fact that the game did try and change to appeal to the call of duty fans when they should have stuck true to their main fanbase and just improved on what us real fans had complained about. So now instead of at least keeping the main fan base they are gonna end up losing both cuz cod fans aint playin this ? and the core fanbase is ? .

Yall dont know how hurt i am that killzone 3 fell short of expectations lol i had a countdown to release day...made ? buy this game...now im lookin like a ?
  • KINGOFDAARCADE
    edited February 2011
    Options
    i dont think its about kz3 vs cod...its more so kz2 vs kz3 and the fact that the game did try and change to appeal to the call of duty fans when they should have stuck true to their main fanbase and just improved on what us real fans had complained about. So now instead of at least keeping the main fan base they are gonna end up losing both cuz cod fans aint playin this ? and the core fanbase is ? .

Yall dont know how hurt i am that killzone 3 fell short of expectations lol i had a countdown to release day...made ? buy this game...now im lookin like a ?

LOL @ sounding like Ronnie ex-girlfriend on jersey shore.

its not about KZ3 vs CoD vs KZ 2 or anything! It's about being a good game with a lot of content... and KZ3 obviously is not.

It's not just about KZ3. It's about EVERY FPS with mutiplayer that wants a piece of the FPS market. You better put out atleast 10 maps on release day, have atleast 20 guns, some sort of customization, and smooth fluid controls. Is that too much to ask for?

Guerilla gave us 6 maps and 8 primary guns, along with horrible controls despite tons of backlash after KZ2. They just don't learn. ? pathetic!
  • playmaker88
    edited February 2011
    Options
    You could have posted it in the KZ thread.... instead of cryin you dont like it fine who cares the game is by no means perfect but dont try to make every game be like COD..
  • KINGOFDAARCADE
    edited February 2011
    Options
    You could have posted it in the KZ thread.... instead of cryin you dont like it fine who cares the game is by no means perfect but dont try to make every game be like COD..

LOL @ this nerd playing follow the leader and not being able to think for himself. I've heard that same saying about 100 times now and quite frankly you should have a mind of your own instead of regurgitating the same ? you heard someone else say.

Simply put, I never said it has to be like CoD, I just said the BAR HAS BEEN RAISED and KZ3 is competiting with CoD, they needed to come correct and they failed.

Secondly, why not try to be more like CoD? It's obviously the most popular video game and has broken tons of records. Obviously they must be doing something right with the CoD games for them to sell so much every year. Sales dont mean everything, but when you have such a huge fanbase and are able to maintain that fanbase year after year, then obviously they have a tried and tested formula that works and ppl enjoy those games.
  • playmaker88
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Really shutup clown. i was sayin this when they dumbed down the aiming to appease fans.. smh at nerd ? your an idiot i really didnt read anything else you said... but KZ3 cant compete with cod clown because its not a Multiplat game..and is just among the bevy of flagship titles on ps3
  • KINGOFDAARCADE
    edited February 2011
    Options
    KZ3 cant compete with CoD because it sucks.

it has nothing to do with being multiplat or exclusive. Im a Sony fan and I will tell you straight up KZ3 sucks and I will not buy or support this game.
  • Michael_Malice
    Michael_Malice Members Posts: 17,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Damn I haven't even ? with the MP yet just the Campaign. I didn't like the MP on KZ2 so I'm guessing I will really hate this. Oh well.
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Can't speak on MP cause online gaming is boring to me,but it has the best SP campaign this generation which is what games are about.I can see why most people would not like KZ3 Mp though,it is more challenging than COD.Like I said before,KZ makes you earn your kills.The aiming still has a learning curve.I got owned int he jungle several times before I finally made it through.I was ready smash the TV during the escape from Stahl's lab.KZ is for the ? for sure.
  • DaFifthElement
    DaFifthElement Members Posts: 4,764 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I can agree that it is lacking a lot of extra's KOA, but I'm a huge KZ fan since the first one and i'm not going to give up that easily on it....I'm just waiting to see what the patches are going to look like. I'm sure they will be adding a ? ton of maps with DLC like they did in 2. Too bad it will cost an extra $30.
  • vagrant-718
    vagrant-718 Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Funny how you was hyping up killzone like it was the 2nd coming...smh and most games the mp gfx not as good as the sp
  • DaFifthElement
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Mad Jack wrote: »
    Can't speak on MP cause online gaming is boring to me,but it has the best SP campaign this generation which is what games are about.I can see why most people would not like KZ3 Mp though,it is more challenging than COD.Like I said before,KZ makes you earn your kills.The aiming still has a learning curve.I got owned int he jungle several times before I finally made it through.I was ready smash the TV during the escape from Stahl's lab.KZ is for the ? for sure.

this..................is true
  • Terrorist_Jones
    Terrorist_Jones Banned Users Posts: 1,158 ✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    i copped this ? for socom beta codes.. other then that i been playing RISK,, ? fun
  • Hatter
    Hatter Members Posts: 2,451 ✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Campaign is some of the best ? i have played in a FPS ever! the fun doesnt stop. but the multiplayer sucks donkey ass.
  • DaFifthElement
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Every FPS that I have played had the multi-player screwed up on release. They eventually fix it to the fans desire.
  • Piffawana
    Piffawana Members Posts: 197 ✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Theres just one thing you named that matters for most. Bad/Lack of Maps. There are more that matter but you just didnt name them.

The others are just opinions what you dont like comparing it to other shooters. Its Killzone....
  • Ducky
    Ducky Banned Users Posts: 1,645 ✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    killzone 3 is sick, plus there is now 8 maps and more dropping at end of month and patches will fix things so get the ? sand out of your ? and go play little big planet
  • KINGOFDAARCADE
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Ducky wrote: »
    killzone 3 is sick, plus there is now 8 maps and more dropping at end of month and patches will fix things so get the ? sand out of your ? and go play little big planet

only 6 maps right now, and ? patches, why i gotta wait a couple months for a game to be playable after i already got it.
  • DrMindbender122
    DrMindbender122 Members Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    only 6 maps right now, and ? patches, why i gotta wait a couple months for a game to be playable after i already got it.

They did drop two "new" maps, which are old maps from KZ2. I just started playing last night and it's gonna take some getting used to for me. When I 1st copped KZ2, I was kinda hung up on the 1st one. But after a while, I forgot all about KZ1.

Like someone else said earlier, I think they're gonna drop a few more new and/or recycled maps, as well as tweak the MP component.
  • Ducky
    Ducky Banned Users Posts: 1,645 ✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options

cuz pople are not perfect, and either are games...its different from cod and moh and battlefield so ? it it is what it is...im enjoying every minute of it
  • One Spliff
    One Spliff Members Posts: 5,354 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options

its not about KZ3 vs CoD vs KZ 2 or anything! It's about being a good game with a lot of content... and KZ3 obviously is not.

!

you're a ? clown...

u made a damn kz3 vs black ops thread talkin bout how amazing KZ3 was gon be, n how much better its gon be than BO...now u flipped n tryin say its not asbout kz vs bo lmao.

u r a ? ? , how old r u ?

basically u suck at all fps' and because of that, its the games fault...u ? .

p.s.

AK > enfield.

clown.