Killzone 3 Sucks (rant)

Options

Comments

• KINGOFDAARCADE
    KINGOFDAARCADE Members Posts: 4,379 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    One spliff I already ? on you 10x. You are clearly an idiot with nothing to add to any conversation. ? ass crooked tooth havin limey ? .

It's not about KZ3 vs any specific game. It's about Killzone 3 not living up to todays standards.
  • bankrupt baller
    bankrupt baller Members Posts: 12,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    mad jack wrote: »
    can't speak on mp cause online gaming is boring to me,but it has the best sp campaign this generation which is what games are about.i can see why most people would not like kz3 mp though,it is more challenging than cod.like i said before,kz makes you earn your kills.the aiming still has a learning curve.i got owned int he jungle several times before i finally made it through.i was ready smash the tv during the escape from stahl's lab.kz is for the ? for sure.

online gaming is boring?
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    King .. your a biggerclwon than sweettooth all you do is talk bunch of ? .. have you ever even played that dude from a while back...probably not.. log off.. go jog or something
  • One Spliff
    One Spliff Members Posts: 5,354 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    One spliff I already ? on you 10x. You are clearly an idiot with nothing to add to any conversation. ? ass crooked tooth havin limey ? .

It's not about KZ3 vs any specific game. It's about Killzone 3 not living up to todays standards.

your estrogen fuelled rants are becoming tideous, queen of the arcade...

u made a thread called "Killzone 3 will be a better game than Black Ops" and like lil child got all over excited over kz3, now u sayin its wack, n does'nt compete with COD...tut tut..

http://www.killzone.com/kz3/en_US/blog/features/2011-01-31_controls.html

Better graphics, better audio, better maps, better guns, less lag, less glitches, and it looks like the controls have been fine tuned perfectly.

No it wont sell better, but it will be a better game. The KZ3 BETA has a far better connection and less glitches than Black Ops does in it's current state (3 months after release)

8237156344295676b886eab40fecf1504ab60f9.gif
  • playmaker88
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Lol.. his avi is so appropriate
  • One Spliff
    One Spliff Members Posts: 5,354 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Lol.. his avi is so appropriate

lmao...the irony...

count the contradictions...

and it looks like the controls have been fine tuned perfectly.

The movement/controls are still wack. There is nothing "realistic" about feeling like you're walking through water.

better guns

The guns... the guns suck. No originality. I mean they added some silencers and burst. Cool. But it just isnt enough. It's all the same guns as the previous game (except two new ones). They're boring.

better maps

6 Maps.... only 6? Just six? That's it?! you're biggest competitor releases games with 15 Maps, and you don't even release with half that amount. Pathetic.

Poorly designed maps. No hot spots. Too much of a ? .

i think u get the picture...

Estrogen is a hormone that comprises a group of compounds, including estrone, estradiol and estriol. It is the main sex hormone in women and is essential to the menstrual cycle. Although estrogen exists in men as well as women, it is found in higher amounts in women, especially those capable of reproducing.

Estrogen contributes to the development of secondary sex characteristics, which are the defining differences between men and women that don’t relate to the reproductive system. In women, these characteristics include ? , a widened pelvis, and increased amounts of body fat in the buttock, thigh and hip region. Estrogen also contributes to the fact that women have less ? hair and smoother skin then men.

? ass ? .
  • vagrant-718
    vagrant-718 Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    One Spliff wrote: »
    lmao...the irony...

i think u get the picture...

Estrogen is a hormone that comprises a group of compounds, including estrone, estradiol and estriol. It is the main sex hormone in women and is essential to the menstrual cycle. Although estrogen exists in men as well as women, it is found in higher amounts in women, especially those capable of reproducing.

Estrogen contributes to the development of secondary sex characteristics, which are the defining differences between men and women that don’t relate to the reproductive system. In women, these characteristics include ? , a widened pelvis, and increased amounts of body fat in the buttock, thigh and hip region. Estrogen also contributes to the fact that women have less ? hair and smoother skin then men.

? ass ? .

damn, even provided factual evidence
  • Sym_
    Sym_ Members Posts: 842
    edited February 2011
    Options
    one spliff wrote: »
    lmao...the irony...

Count the contradictions...

I think u get the picture...

estrogen is a hormone that comprises a group of compounds, including estrone, estradiol and estriol. It is the main sex hormone in women and is essential to the menstrual cycle. Although estrogen exists in men as well as women, it is found in higher amounts in women, especially those capable of reproducing.

? ass ? .

lmfao

• playmaker88
    edited February 2011
    Options
    [IMG]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_0pS2UkpJy4k/SN8x41ePeaI/AAAAAAAAAb4/1Bce-j9oCTo/s320/no-? -assness-tee.jpg[/IMG]

Brought to you by Circoc.. eh.. eh eh eh

diddy-dance-o.gifm,l
  • -Karl-
    -Karl- Members Posts: 2,196 ✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    You're a ? idiot. You dickrode this game til the sun went down.
  • -Karl-
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Spliff sonned you.
  • stoneface
    stoneface Members Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    LMAo @ this losing thread
  • vagrant-718
    vagrant-718 Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    -Karl- wrote: »
    Spliff sonned you.

yeah dude cant come back so he might as well take a vacay
  • Sym_
    Sym_ Members Posts: 842
    edited February 2011
    Options
    i expect another hiatus from this dude like when the pats got rocked by the jets

LMFAO
  • KINGOFDAARCADE
    edited February 2011
    Options
    King .. your a biggerclwon than sweettooth all you do is talk bunch of ? .. have you ever even played that dude from a while back...probably not.. log off.. go jog or something

LOL^^ how u gonna have 16,000+ posts and be telling someone to log off and go for a jog. ? get off your seat and go take a shower. 16,000 posts that's pathetic. The ? do you do all day?
  • KINGOFDAARCADE
    edited February 2011
    Options
    One Spliff wrote: »
    lmao...the irony...

One set of quotes is from Before the Beta, the second set of quotes is from after the Beta/Final release.

I was hyped for it from the videos I saw, but lost all motivation to play this after the Beta.

It's trash. and I didnt contradict myself, simply got a Hands-On review of the game and thought it sucked.

LOL@you fools acting like you aint never been hyped for a game and then it came out and you didn't like it. SMH yall desperate.
  • Indy8503 HD
    Indy8503 HD Members Posts: 554
    edited February 2011
    Options
  • -Karl-
    edited February 2011
    Options
    One set of quotes is from Before the Beta, the second set of quotes is from after the Beta/Final release.

I was hyped for it from the videos I saw, but lost all motivation to play this after the Beta.

It's trash. and I didnt contradict myself, simply got a Hands-On review of the game and thought it sucked.

LOL@you fools acting like you aint never been hyped for a game and then it came out and you didn't like it. SMH yall desperate.

ROFL!

You're upset as ? .
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    one spliff wrote: »
    lmao...the irony...

Count the contradictions...

I think u get the picture...

estrogen is a hormone that comprises a group of compounds, including estrone, estradiol and estriol. It is the main sex hormone in women and is essential to the menstrual cycle. Although estrogen exists in men as well as women, it is found in higher amounts in women, especially those capable of reproducing.

? ass ? .

lmfao!!!!!
  • KINGOFDAARCADE
    edited February 2011
    Options
    -Karl- wrote: »
    ROFL!

You're upset as ? .

Upset at what? Spliff is too stupid to even know what a contradiction is. You think I don't remember all the stuff Ive posted? LOL. I'm well aware I was hyping Killzone3 and looking forward to the game.

It failed to live up to the hype and was turned out to be utter trash. I'm not gonna lie and say it's a good game just because I hyped it before it was released.
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    but youre still looking forward to Uncharted 3 though, right?
  • KINGOFDAARCADE
    edited February 2011
    Options
    but youre still looking forward to Uncharted 3 though, right?

4sho

and Motorstorm Apocalypse, InFamous2, Twisted Metal, and possibly Socom4 and Resistance 3
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    4sho

and Motorstorm Apocalypse, InFamous2, Twisted Metal, and possibly Socom4 and Resistance 3

TM is gonna suck too. You know as well as I do.
  • -Karl-
    edited February 2011
    Options
    VIBE86 wrote: »
    TM is gonna suck too. You know as well as I do.

Yeah, I agree. They really got to pull something out of the bag for this game to be great.
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    whats gonna suck about TM? its one of those games whether you love it or you dont.