kat2180 Members Posts: 12,056 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I wish I was laying in bed with my boo right now..:(
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    There's been a shortage in good quality gore recently.

And I find it hilarious that the Taliban are still ? with that autotune.
  • fiat_money
    edited February 2011
    Options
    The mass would have to go somewhere. Putting the gas under such pressure would be a bad idea as well.

Now if the shrinking somehow reduced the space in between the subatomic particles of the car's atoms; there'd be more problems, probably an intense release of energy from nuclear fission or something.

And, of course, the expansion would be equally dangerous.
  • Iheart~Cali
    Iheart~Cali Members Posts: 5,991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    kat2180 wrote: »

Me too.....:(
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options

but im right here dont be sad
  • Mr. Terrific
    Mr. Terrific Members Posts: 483
    edited February 2011
    Options
    kat2180 wrote: »

i read this ^^^

then I read the response VVVVV

then I thought," what if it was subliminal lesby post? Not only does Cali have Jungle Fever(circa '91) but lezzy J.F. at that." Now I'm thinking " Naw, it's late and I have to poo. I wonder if this will be quoted?"

**** goes to poo and shower!
  • fiat_money
    edited February 2011
    Options
    kai_valya wrote: »
    lol, thanks for dashing my hopes for that super power. that would be really fun, if only i could flout the laws of physics

i'm slightly allergic to strawberries, but i eat them all the time anyway, makes my tongue hurt a lot, but they taste so good
    It would be great for ? with people and stealing ? .
  • DatNiggaB1
    DatNiggaB1 Members Posts: 6,066 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Randomly thought I'd be shareful with this pic
    rosa-acosta-dominicanas-vixen-5.jpg?
  • DatNiggaB1
    edited March 2011
    Options
    THE MAN LAWS
    1: Under no circumstances may two men share an umbrella.
    2: It is OK for a man to cry ONLY under the following circumstances:(a) When a heroic dog dies to save its master.(b) The moment Angelina Jolie starts unbuttoning her blouse.(c) After wrecking your boss's car.(d) When she is using her teeth.
    3: Any man who brings a camera to a stag night may be legally killed and eaten by his friends.
    4: If you've known a guy for more than 24 hours, his sister is off limits forever unless you actually marry her.
    5: Moaning about the brand of free beer in a buddy's fridge is forbidden. However complain at will if the temperature is unsuitable.
    6: No man shall ever be required to buy a birthday present for another man. In fact, even remembering your buddy's birthday is strictly optional. At that point, you must celebrate at a strip bar of the birthday boy's choice.
    7: In the mini-bus, the strongest bladder determines pit stops, not the weakest.
    8: When stumbling upon other guy watching a sporting event, you may ask the score of the game in progress, but you may never ask who's playing.9: You may ? in front of a woman only after you have brought her to ? . If you trap her head under the covers for the purpose of flatulent entertainment (commonly known as a Dutch oven), she's officially your girlfriend.
    10: It is permissible to drink a fruity alcohol drink only when you're sunning on a tropical beach ... and it's delivered by a topless model and only when it's free.
    11: Only in situations of moral and/or physical peril are you allowed to kick another guy in the nuts.
    12: Unless you're in prison, never fight naked.
    13: Friends don't let friends wear Speedos. Ever. Issue closed.
    14: If a man's fly is down, that's his problem, you didn't see anything.
    15: Women who claim they 'love to watch sports' must be treated as spies until they demonstrate knowledge of the game and the ability to drink as much as the other sports watchers.
    16: A man in the company of a hot, suggestively dressed woman must remain sober enough to fight.
    17: Never hesitate to reach for the last beer or the last slice of pizza, but not both, that's just greedy.
    21: Never allow a telephone conversation with a woman to go on longer than you are able to have sex with her. Keep a stopwatch by the phone. Hang up if necessary.
    22: The morning after you and a girl who was formerly 'just a friend' have carnal, drunken monkey sex. The fact that you're feeling weird and guilty is no reason for you not to nail each other again before the discussion occurs about what a big mistake it was.
    23: It is acceptable for you to drive her car. It is not acceptable for her to drive yours.
    24: Thou shall not buy a car in the colors of brown, pink, limegreen, orange or sky blue..
    25: The girl who replies to the question 'What do you want for Christmas?' with 'If you loved me, you'd know what I want!' gets an Xbox360. End of story.
    26: There is no reason for guys to watch Ice Skating or Men's Gymnastics.. Ever.
    27: We've all heard about people having guts or ? . But do you really know the difference between them? In an effort to keep you informed, the definition of each is listed below:
    'GUTS' is arriving home late after a night out with the guys, being assaulted by your wife with a broom, and having the guts to say,'are you still cleaning or are you flying somewhere?
    ''? ' is coming home late after a night out with the guys smelling of perfume and beer, lipstick on your collar, slapping your Wife squarely on the ass and having the ? to say, 'You're next fatty!'I hope this clears up any confusion,
  • DatNiggaB1
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I ain't reading all that ?

Why tell us all that tho........you do dat that everytime, I changed the format to make it easier for those that are challenged at life.
  • glowy
    glowy Members Posts: 3,995 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    If you got a Christian to sin, and then killed them, would that be the ultimate ether?
  • jellybean84
    jellybean84 Confirm Email Posts: 1,560
    edited March 2011
    Options
    cs would chi said
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Homer Simpson's Greatest Hits:

"How could you?! Haven’t you learned anything from that guy who gives those sermons at church? Captain Whatshisname? We live in a society of laws! Why do you think I took you to all those Police Academy movies? For fun? Well, I didn’t hear anybody laughing, did you? Except at that guy who made sound effects. Makes sound effects and laughs. Where was I? Oh yeah! Stay out of my ? "
  • jellybean84
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I got someone on my mind.....
    In other news Charlie winning out chea'
  • fiat_money
    edited March 2011
    Options
    LOL @ Christopher Earl Glass and Christopher Earl Glass Jr.

Baby stabbings are probably the most hilarious form of stabbing.
  • kat2180
    kat2180 Members Posts: 12,056 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    i read this ^^^

then I read the response VVVVV

then I thought," what if it was subliminal lesby post? Not only does Cali have Jungle Fever(circa '91) but lezzy J.F. at that." Now I'm thinking " Naw, it's late and I have to poo. I wonder if this will be quoted?"

**** goes to poo and shower!

lol......

• dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited March 2011
    Options
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Feels like my body be magnetized to the bed come morning wake up

I hate being on time.......
  • fiat_money
    edited March 2011
    Options
  • jellybean84
    edited March 2011
    Options
    blazini wrote: »
    I have two sets of blanks on top of my bed set for a reason ? ...... so i dont have to make my bed in the am. Why do ? feel the need to go under my good blankets.

I laughed my ass off *imagines snatching all the sheets off your bed* would you get mad?
  • jellybean84
    edited March 2011
    Options
    blazini wrote: »
    jells you have no idea. because then it takes me a few days to wash and make it lol. ? got me heated

Oh ? ...Im dying over here!!!! What did you say to her?? She was probably cold *snickers* Its cold in RI....
    60d63ed5.gif
  • Ducky
    Ducky Banned Users Posts: 1,645 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I still dont know how to make a poll after almost 11 years here
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Vida-Guerra-02.jpg

ebrc vida..

top 5 pics of all time
  • Moment.of.Silence
    Moment.of.Silence Members Posts: 1,144 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    i shall never again search ? under google images..
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited March 2011
    Options
    i shall never again search ? under google images..

lmaoo i see your scared for life also