Running away: Who has done it?

Young_Chitlin
Young_Chitlin Members Posts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2011 in For The Grown & Sexy
I think I did that today inadvertently. If you or anyone you has done it, what are some psychological aspects to them?

Comments

• Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    no one cares about you
  • b@squ1@t redux
    b@squ1@t redux Members Posts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    i cant top that right now
  • Young_Chitlin
    edited February 2011
    The Hacker wrote: »
    no one cares about you

Huh, a fairly serious thread made and that is all you have to say? It is what it is I guess...
  • Young_Chitlin
    edited February 2011
    Basically what had happened was that I have been quarreling with my family a lot as of late. Due to money issues, we have to share cars (3 cars, 4 people that need to drive).
    Today is my birthday, and I wanted to drive one of the cars to Tempe so I can study at the library and workout. My dad said that I couldn't. I reached my boiling point. I told him that I was ? tired of being the odd person out when who gets to drive what car, that the least they could do was lend me a car to drive. He still said no, so before I called a taxi and 'ran away," I got all the ? dishes from the sink that no one ever cleans (except for my dad and I), scattered them all over the table, put the garbage bin in the middle of the kitchen (didn't throw any of it out the bag) and left. I've been chilling in Tempe since about 10am, working out and studying.
  • Young_Chitlin
    edited February 2011
    Basically what had happened was that I have been quarreling with my family a lot as of late. Due to money issues, we have to share cars (3 cars, 4 people that need to drive).
    Today is my birthday, and I wanted to drive one of the cars to Tempe so I can study at the library and workout. My dad said that I couldn't. I reached my boiling point. I told him that I was ? tired of being the odd person out when who gets to drive what car, that the least they could do was lend me a car to drive. He still said no, so before I called a taxi and 'ran away," I got all the ? dishes from the sink that no one ever cleans (except for my dad and I), scattered them all over the table, put the garbage bin in the middle of the kitchen (didn't throw any of it out the bag) and left. I've been chilling in Tempe since about 10am, working out and studying.

? move, I know. Had to make a statement
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    I ran away all the time. Got hungry. Brought my ass right back home.
  • -Karl-
    -Karl- Members Posts: 2,196 ✭✭
    edited February 2011
    How old are you, son?
  • Young_Chitlin
    edited February 2011
    -Karl- wrote: »
    How old are you, son?

22, feel free to make fun of me now for making a thread about running away.
  • Young_Chitlin
    edited February 2011
    Darxwell wrote: »
    Irana way all the time. Got hungry. Brought my ass right back home.

• -Karl-
    -Karl- Members Posts: 2,196 ✭✭
    edited February 2011
    22, feel free to make fun of me now for making a thread about running away.

Not at all.

You should be a bit more mature about it though. You're not really running away since you are an adult.
  • Young_Chitlin
    edited February 2011
    -Karl- wrote: »
    Not at all.

You should be a bit more mature about it though. You're not really running away since you are an adult.

Yeah, my anger gets the best of me. My family thinks I'm the second coming of my uncle Juan, who is old, senile, and beyond irrtated all the time. That really hurt my feelings mind you, hence being at Tempe right now, far away from anyone I know.
  • huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    are you male or female?
  • Young_Chitlin
    edited February 2011
    freehuey89 wrote: »
    are you male or female?

Male, and your problem is...?
  • huey
    edited February 2011

it was a serious question, relax
  • Hendrix
    Hendrix Members Posts: 355
    edited February 2011
    Get your own place. Until then, you just have to put up with things at your home.
  • huey
    edited February 2011

• Young_Chitlin
    edited February 2011
    freehuey89 wrote: »

Apologies dude, been irritated this whole week
  • ineedpussy
    ineedpussy Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    what color are you t/s? mean race?
  • Young_Chitlin
    edited February 2011
    drtycity wrote: »
    what color are you t/s? mean race?

Hispanic, Peruvian-American
  • Young_Chitlin
    edited February 2011
    Hendrix wrote: »
    Get your own place. Until then, you just have to put up with things at your home.

Yep. If I can't get my own place, then I will take classes for my final semester at Main campus. ? is nice around here
  • ineedpussy
    ineedpussy Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Hispanic, Peruvian-American

why didnt you just run back across the border? or better yet why the hell you aint got your own ride?
  • b@squ1@t redux
    b@squ1@t redux Members Posts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    lol @ 22 year old runaways
  • shawnbrown
    shawnbrown Members Posts: 2,256
    edited February 2011
    i ran away when I was 14.. My ? ass foster father pushed me to do it. I had bought a pack of donuts with my own money. This ? gone tell me... MEEEE!!!. that I had to ask him permission for a donut. this ? tells me NO, I should wait till later (I dont understand his logic).. anyway, this ? falls asleep so I was like ? THAT, I want a donut. So I ate one. WHen he wakes up, he asks me "didnt I tell you to wait till later" ? I said I did. He says nah you waited till I fell asleep, you shouldve waited till I got up. I was supposed to go visit with some friends that were really close to me that weekend. He tells me just because I took a donut that I bought, I wouldnt be going. I threw on my hoody and walked out the ? house. It was wet outside becuz it had rained, and it was dark. I ran to my high school football bleachers because I thought he would call the cops. I sat on the bleachers and cried and cursed ? for a ? up life. Walked to Mcdonalds and ate my meal in the 24 hour laundrymat becuz they have tv. around 11pm I went home
  • Coby Vibes
    Coby Vibes Members Posts: 2,892
    edited February 2011
    oh my effing gawd. dude you threw a tantrum at 22. are you ? ? did you stomp your feet and say " I kin neva do nutin" like George Lopez
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    edited February 2011
    I did it.. . .only lasted 24 hours... i just needed time away