Man vs. Wild.... Does anybody watch this show?

Options
the best 1
the best 1 Members Posts: 704 ✭✭✭✭
edited April 2011 in Lights, Camera, Action!
8241251c55b156efe74e49646d0cdae594f6839.jpg

Warning... Eating Giant Larva

Comments

• lighthearted25
    lighthearted25 Members Posts: 1,307
    edited February 2011
    Options
    i pray im never in the situations he is put in cuz no way im eating a tarantula and thats only what i remember. he's done so much crazy ? over the years. i wonder how he figures all that stuff out though.
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Yes. A really good, informative show......
  • stoneface
    stoneface Members Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Yeah, its entertaining as ? , but its not as real as Survivor man, for those who dont know
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I can't watch Man vs Wild anymore, the whole "presenter" thing kills it for me. The guy is just a presenter, there's the "survival expert" on the sideline informing him ? before each scene. There's your guy who is the "improviser" on the sideline as well, the one who makes make shift weapons and what not and Bear acts like he did.

? is just stupid now once you know all that, it's not even fun. The thing that makes the show is he does stupid ? like eat some ? up gut busting bugs or cross a rope across a canyon and ? . That's the show, him doing stupid crazy ? to survive.

Personally I like Survivor Man, Les is way more informative and interesting. You can actually tell the dude does his bid for the 7 days.

I watch it here and there but it doesn't hold my interest anymore.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Another thing too, Bear will basically ? and eat anything on the show. Even though he doesn't need to to actually survive, he still kills it and eats it. Like when he did to that turtle.

Les won't, he acknowledges it's not an ACTUAL need for survival. Les will state if this was a desperate need and he was actually trying to survive, he would eat it but he says since it's only for TV, he won't eat it. He eats the little ? , bugs or fish. He wouldn't go out his way to ? something that's unnecessary. That's another thing that I respect Les more for, acknowledging it's only tv and what's really needed and not.
  • Mantequilla
    Mantequilla Members Posts: 1,833 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited April 2011
    Options

? supposedly got exposed i still watch it tho
  • Mantequilla
    Mantequilla Members Posts: 1,833 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    ? supposedly got exposed i still watch it tho

Well Damn!

*Appreciation turns to roast pics*

daily-picdump-485-640-49.jpg
    1283902965396.jpg
    1283903370284.jpg
    [img]http://www.lowbird.com/data/images/2011/01/dehydrated-cant-produce-? -drink-cameramans-? .jpg[/img]
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Who cares if it's simulated, he is still doing the ? ? . I dare one of you ? go out in the desert without water, survive in cold weather climate or the jungle. They might doctor it for tv but he is basically doing the same ? as Les.

I like Dual Survivor and Man, Woman, Wild also. I'm all about the outdoor living, it reminds me of growing up in Jamaica as a kid.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited April 2011
    Options
    i tell u this much i watch this ? on the norm and unless i get picked up within 24 hours I'm screwed cause i ain't eating none of the ? son be eating and I'm not ? around tryna ? no wild ? animal