Women's Mentality at the club and parties!!!!!!!!!!

Options
DaChef
DaChef Members Posts: 261 ✭✭
edited March 2011 in For The Grown & Sexy
So I just came back from a huge frat party, and frankly I'm starting to get ? off. Some of these chicks won't even give you a chance to speak to them BEFORE YOU EVEN ASK THEM! And I hate those damn circle dance groups. I call them circle jerks cause everytime you try to ? the group of chicks just jerks you off/plays games and dont give you the time of day especially if there is a bunch of lonely ass friends. So my question is: HAVE WOMAN TODAY DEVELOPED A MENTALITY THAT EVERY MAN WANTS TO ? , AND THEREFORE THEY ARE ALWAYS ON GUARD?

Comments

• kat2180
    kat2180 Members Posts: 12,056 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    DaChef wrote: »
    So my question is: HAVE WOMAN TODAY DEVELOPED A MENTALITY THAT EVERY MAN WANTS TO ? , AND THEREFORE THEY ARE ALWAYS ON GUARD?

Sadly yes.

Well not all but most women, cause truth be told 99% of the time a man approaches you they ARE trying to ? . Sometimes you just don't want to be bothered, especially when you're having a good time out with the girls.
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Were you trying to smash though? Or at least thinking about it?
  • The_Introvert
    The_Introvert Members Posts: 796
    edited February 2011
    Options
    kat2180 wrote: »
    Sadly yes.

Well not all but most women, cause truth be told 99% of the time a man approaches you they ARE trying to ? . Sometimes you just don't want to be bothered, especially when you're having a good time out with the girls.

Not all guys that approach want to ? . Some guys are actually go out just to be chill. I don't get why women can go to the club to mingle and meet people but guys have to be on a sexual prowl. LOL, thats sexist.

And for ladies who go by that assumption if you just wanted to casually party with some friends why not meet up at one their spots get a couple of drinks, and mingle amongst yourselves? Seems contradictory to me to dress in skin tight attire and hit up spots where you know you'll run guys who are only out to ? . Why even go to the club if you don't want to be bothered with that type of hassle?
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    sboogie wrote: »
    what type of dude approaches women with intentions of long talks about her day and purse shopping?
    anyway, if you aint out to socialize stay your stank ass at the crib...

• kat2180
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Not all guys that approach want to ? . Some guys are actually go out just to be chill. I don't get why women can go to the club to mingle and meet people but guys have to be on a sexual prowl. LOL, thats sexist.

And for ladies who go by that assumption if you just wanted to casually party with some friends why not meet up at one their spots get a couple of drinks, and mingle amongst yourselves? Seems contradictory to me to dress in skin tight attire and hit up spots where you know you'll run guys who are only out to ? . Why even go to the club if you don't want to be bothered with that type of hassle?

lol..so women should shut themselves in to a house instead of going out just to avoid advances from men? Right.

Clubs are fun sometimes. You get to hear your favorite songs, drink and dance...it's not the same atmosphere at a house.

It seems like women are fine with the arrangement as is..ya'll are the ones getting all hurt cause they don't want to talk to you.
  • noirwar
    noirwar Members Posts: 514
    edited February 2011
    Options
    DaChef wrote: »
    So I just came back from a huge frat party, and frankly I'm starting to get ? off. Some of these chicks won't even give you a chance to speak to them BEFORE YOU EVEN ASK THEM! And I hate those damn circle dance groups. I call them circle jerks cause everytime you try to ? the group of chicks just jerks you off/plays games and dont give you the time of day especially if there is a bunch of lonely ass friends. So my question is: HAVE WOMAN TODAY DEVELOPED A MENTALITY THAT EVERY MAN WANTS TO ? , AND THEREFORE THEY ARE ALWAYS ON GUARD?

The naivety of thinking that we actually want to have sex with them any how...?

They're playing games dude, so play games with them or get off the field and find someone real-ER.
  • kat2180
    edited February 2011
    Options
    lol....
    that atmosphere you speak of is the prospect of turning away thirsty dudes...
    ? are so ? childish...

? ..ya'll talk about girls being full of themselves...get over it.

Women DO actually like to go out and have fun amongst themselves. We do like music and we do like to drink and we do like to dance and have a good time without have to hear dudes make a sales pitch about why they're so awesome. Some females actually have significant others and are just there for a good time.

If you find a group of girls that aren't about mingling with the men than just move on to the next..? .
  • kat2180
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I did not mean to imply that it is the end of the world...
    its just dumb...
    stay out the ? lions den if you dont wanna get mauled...

Seems like it's the lions in here licking their wounds.
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    lol

men here admit that dudes can't use self control and little maturity when approaching women but women are childish yea ok

anyhoo

men and women go out for different reasons, and guess what?

that's ok

just because you go out expecting ass doesn't mean the rest of the world does too

no need to get aggy just because someone wants something different sheesh
  • kingofharts
    kingofharts Members Posts: 406 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Lol sometimes dude just wanna dance a little bit.

However, ladies need to distinguish between the guys who wanna get it popping that night and those who maybe are willing to stick around a bit. Otherwise you're losing out as well.

Because yeah, honestly all guys wanna smash.
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I did not mean to imply that it is the end of the world...
    its just dumb...
    stay out the ? lions den if you dont wanna get mauled...

lol this dude wildin
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] rubbed off from friction Posts: 0 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    edited February 2011
    Options
    The Jamel wrote: »
    the club is an off shoot of "the Wild Kingdom" of sex. That's where both sexes go to choose their prey.

This is common knowledge.

Why the ? this feel like a roookie asking for help in how to snatch up a skeezer at the club?

Best advice, go for the older women, they know why they are there already, AND IT AINT FOR DANCING!

Young ? are still in denial.

Stay the ? away from them large groups of females. unless you got a crew with you that are loyal wingmen.

Aint no shame in going after the chick that wears jacket that covers her butt, the whole time she in the club, she a freak, she just ashamed of her ass and needs her ego stroked, easy pickings.

Basically any white chick that still rocks a bob hairstyle is gonna ? first nite, off top, but she won't understand that it's nothing more then a physical thing...

realest post in the thread......................................................
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    the exclamation marks had me thinking this was a usmarin thread
  • kat2180
    edited February 2011
    Options
    the club is an off shoot of "the Wild Kingdom" of sex. That's where both sexes go to choose their prey.

This is common knowledge.

Why the ? this feel like a roookie asking for help in how to snatch up a skeezer at the club?

Best advice, go for the older women, they know why they are there already, AND IT AINT FOR DANCING!

Young ? are still in denial.

Stay the ? away from them large groups of females. unless you got a crew with you that are loyal wingmen.

Aint no shame in going after the chick that wears jacket that covers her butt, the whole time she in the club, she a freak, she just ashamed of her ass and needs her ego stroked, easy pickings.

Basically any white chick that still rocks a bob hairstyle is gonna ? first nite, off top, but she won't understand that it's nothing more then a physical thing...

Any other stereotypes you'd like to cram into this post?
  • Knightryder
    Knightryder Members Posts: 2,098 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    us ? ? the game up

? need to stop hollering at these ? and gassing they head up

? need to stop being desperate mind there business and just focus on getting money

stop putting ? on a pedestal,

and when ? start doing that

these ? would be easier to approach, they wouldn't be so gassed up, and they probably would be nicer when being approached by a dude......

im a dude, and im not gonna front ? is thirsty and hungry.......think about it ? be getting holla at or looked at or verbally abused by guys of all ages everyday probably every second of the day .....

teenagers men,13-19
    young adults men 20 -26
    adults men 26 - 55
    grandfathers 55 - death

^ guys of all ages be trying to ?

so if a female go through ? like that all the time, i can see why they act the way they do to guys.....

? just gonna have to live with it.....or move to another place where ? dont be boosting these hoes egos every day
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    edited February 2011
    Options
    us ? ? the game up

? need to stop hollering at these ? and gassing they head up

? need to stop being desperate mind there business and just focus on getting money

stop putting ? on a pedestal,

and when ? start doing that

these ? would be easier to approach, they wouldn't be so gassed up, and they probably would be nicer when being approached by a dude......
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^slept on mother ? post!!!!
  • [Deleted User]
    edited February 2011
    Options
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options

The ? that have the audacity to wear the same thing two weekends in a row.
    eeewwwwwwwwwww
  • kat2180
    edited February 2011
    Options
    see, you may think im throwing stereotypes out there but I'm not.

The ? that are going to put out the most in the club, are the ones they say "Hello" to just a few too many males.

The ? that have the audacity to wear the same thing two weekends in a row.

The same ? that have more pictures of them with a drink in their hand at the club on their FB page then they do of their own kids.

The same ? that are at the SAME Club every weekend but there with a different dude each visit.

I don't see what i said that's entirely wrong.
    I mean, who the hell goes to the club to "Talk"? Ok you going to dance, but act like you aint mentally grading a ? . first time you throw your ass into my crotch and my ? bounces off the back of your thigh, tell me you aint just make a mental note of that.

You may not be in any of them categories i listed, but come on. You know full well I spoke a good chunk of truth, i was just a lil too harsh with my words.

lol @ the detail..you're silly.

I guess I can't relate. I've never been into clubs too tough, so when I did go it was to get ? and release some pent up energy on the dancefloor. I rubbed my ass on a few crotches but that didn't mean I was going home with anybody.

I do have a few FB friends that seem to fit that bill though.
  • [Deleted User]
    edited February 2011
    Options
  • [Deleted User]
    edited February 2011
    Options
  • [Deleted User]
    edited February 2011
    Options
  • DaChef
    DaChef Members Posts: 261 ✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Best answer to this thread is, each side has a false sense of entitlement.

just cause you rocking the latest fashion's don't mean ? , a WOMAN can smell game a mile away, a ? can smell the same game but ignore it and throw caution to the wind and ? with ya broke ass anyway.

Men actually ready to fight cause they can't ? ? act like some of ya'll aint never said "well ? you then ? !!!" cause a ? rejected you.

Take a look at yourselves just as much as you are at them females, maybe the fault lies in your approach?

Real talk, but it's ? crazy how sometimes I can't even get a word in. I mean we're all human beings, therefore we're always thinkin about sex. That's just part of our nature, for both men and women. So I think were always tryin to have sex, whether its with someone at the club/party or not. Really the woman decides who she wants to ? , so cot damn is talkin and dancin with u at the very least a ? crime?
  • [Deleted User]
    edited February 2011
    Options