Women's Mentality at the club and parties!!!!!!!!!!

Options
1234568»

Comments

• MallyG
    MallyG Members Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    DaChef wrote: »
    @ Ice and everyone other dude in here:

1. it is possible to dance without lookin stupid, if your good at it first of all, but i would only do this at a party where some chicks showed interest in learning the dance. Let's say teach me how to dougie comes on, u could ask the females your with if they know how to do it, they say no and ask u the same question, u offer to teach them only if they do it with you. This not only looks good cause you got females around you, and your in control, but other females will notice and want your attention, ie. "maybe he can teach me something too"

Speaking of chicks noticing, I was grinding a few days ago with a chick, and I later found out another chick I know was behind me the whole time watching me get freaky, she told me she wanted to say hi but didnt. So they DO notice, even when your not aware.

2. I cooked fine dining food in the past as a profession until I went back to school, so Im dope in the kitchen, which explains my IC name. but if the person hosting the party is a homie of mine then I will cook some desserts and bring them to the party to share. I cant tell u how many women flock around me wanting to conversate on how I made the dessert, which then makes it easier to lead to other conversation before you move to dance and get the numbers or whatever your trying to do.

He said he looks like a idiot when he tries to dance so that maybe out of the question. IMO, if a dude can't dance, he's prolly best off jus nodding his head and or two steppin'.
  • DaChef
    DaChef Members Posts: 261 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    MallyG wrote: »
    He said he looks like a idiot when he tries to dance so that maybe out of the question. IMO, if a dude can't dance, he's prolly best off jus nodding his head and or two steppin'.

dude needs dance lessons then, ? i learned tons of dances just watchin' ? on youtube and watchin music videos.
  • MallyG
    MallyG Members Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Know what they talkin' bout posts

I've been clubbin' for a hot minute now and there is no exact science to it, BUT if keep ya'self well groomed (haircut, smell nice), dress well (clean shoes, knowing how to coordinate and put an outfit together), have a confident presence and go out with intentions of having FUN/trippin' out (whether you be dolo or wit ya homeboy's) then you prolly will have a breezy or two come up to u before the end of the night or @ least have a few broads eyeballin', which gives you an entry.

What's funny is some nikka's can't even pick up on simple ass clues or don't notice'em for that matter. Have ya head on the swivel (to be aware of your surroundings of course, but) b/c broads try to get they peep on on the sly. Some are bolder than others and will "eye ? " you, but most will try to do it standing from a distance, while trying not to be too obvious. I wear aviators in the club (yeah, I'm that nikka, deal wit it, LOL) and I can see everything, but they can't tell I'm lookin' @ them unless I'm lookin' str8 in there direction so I know or have a better understanding of who's choosin'/wants to be chose. Another sign a chick prolly wants you to holla is if she walks over near you & then eventually stands (or dances) in front of you by a couple of feet (for a significant amount time) while there are plenty of other spaces available for her and/or her homegirls to post up. It's not a dead give away, but more times than not, she wants you to check in. There's more green lights that women give, but now I feel like I'm ranting so I'll stop. lol
    Ice...Take Note. Think this thread has become a "Let's help Young-Ice get some" thread.
    dude needs dance lessons then, ? i learned tons of dances just watchin' ? on youtube and watchin music videos.

Honestly, unless he tryna be on America's Best Dance Crew, he should prolly stay away from "routine" dancing in a club (or damn near anywhere for that fact) unless he's stepping/grown man dancing. I get the feeling he don't even know how to grind on bish correctly. lol
  • MICHAEL-V.I.
    MICHAEL-V.I. Members Posts: 1,898 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options

So I just came back from a huge frat party, and frankly I'm starting to get ? off. Some of these chicks won't even give you a chance to speak to them BEFORE YOU EVEN ASK THEM! And I hate those damn circle

dance groups. I call them circle jerks cause everytime you try to ? the group of chicks just jerks you off/plays games and dont give you the time of day especially if there is a bunch of lonely ass friends. So

my question is: HAVE WOMAN TODAY DEVELOPED A MENTALITY THAT EVERY MAN WANTS TO ? , AND THEREFORE THEY ARE ALWAYS ON GUARD?

IDK B, I don't approach chicks

If they wanna talk to me? they gotta approach me or show me some type of indicator or motivation
  • PLASTIC RULES
    PLASTIC RULES Members Posts: 1,535 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    A lot of it comes from trial and error. ? just becomes ingrained. I mean the cheetah just doesn't run full speed at the gazelle from a distance. The cheetah stealthily closes the gap waits for the opportune time to pounce and give chase knowing that his speed will be properly utilize.

umm not sure where i was going with this analogy but as a man, I enjoy the hunt. ? is fun and when the 'hip lift' occurs, it is all worth it.

Until women stop being afraid of rejection it will always be that way.

this ? soundin like a creep out chea. this the ? that be in the club analyzin ? from dark corners.
  • JadaRoss
    JadaRoss Members Posts: 6,791 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    the ? who get they attention be the same ones who dont care ? about them
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    jadaross wrote: »
    the ? who get they attention be the same ones who dont care ? about them

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^slept on post
  • DaChef
    edited March 2011
    Options
    this ? soundin like a creep out chea. this the ? that be in the club analyzin ? from dark corners.

like he in the jungle
  • DaChef
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Honestly, unless he tryna be on America's Best Dance Crew, he should prolly stay away from "routine" dancing in a club (or damn near anywhere for that fact) unless he's stepping/grown man dancing. I get the feeling he don't even know how to grind on bish correctly. lol

lol probably not.

But Mally G is right, I had a chick eye ? me a few days ago. Made the mistake of asking her to dance with me, she turned around, checked me out from head to toe right in front of me, then said "sure." That chick was bold.
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Wait ? don't know how to grind up on a broad? I had to learn from the haitians and jamaicans around my way how to get down
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    More tips to help Young-Ice get some LOL

If there is a chick that you been peeping, and she comes up to you asking you to take a picture of her and her girls, DON'T DO IT. Guys make the mistake thinking that if they do this, they're in the door with the female. 9 times out of 10, she'll say thanks and leave. IT'S ALL OVER. She knows you're going to want to talk. She sees that you are a pushover and not a challenge. I've seen it happen time and time again. Hell I was a victim of this when I was younger. Say no, but be slick about it, to drop her guard. Remember it's all about getting the power out of her hands and into yours.

Don't think because you kissed a chick in the club, that you're doing something. 9 times out of 10, you weren't the only one. LOL You're trying to go farther than that.

If you ask a breezey for her math (phone number) and she says some ? like, I'll give you my email address, don't accept that ? . It makes you look desperate. Plus she said in so many words that she's not feeling you. Move on. Hopefully you'll pick up the signs WAY before that point.

If you ask for a female's math and she says, "I don't give out my number, but give me yours, and I'll call you. Look at her and say this while laughing: "Do guys actually still fall for that line?" Despite the laughing, you're send a message saying, "I was born at night but not LAST night."

Damn I know I've been clubbing for years now. Started when I was 17.
  • dreadlock rasta
    dreadlock rasta Members Posts: 1,322 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Get some dreads.......