She feels like the pursuit ended

Options
stlien314
stlien314 Members Posts: 68
edited February 2011 in For The Grown & Sexy
Okay I need y'all opinion on this. I been talkin to this chick for a few months. We gotta a cool connection and everything but im not tryin to be in no serious relationship right now. We both agreed to take it slow and live in the moment. Lately I been on the grind and aint really been talking to her but she aint really been callin me either. I just figured we both on a grind ya know. So she hit me up the other day sayin she feel like the pursuit is over. Im like wtf man we done smashed on numerous occasions already wtf am i supposed to be pursuing? am i trippin? A part of me wanna say ? her and move on to the next one but she is bad as ? tho look like Rihanna and ? .

Comments

• MC The Rapper
    MC The Rapper Members Posts: 8,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    move on u might get one that look like (insert your favorite r&b singer,video vixen,etc here)
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    did yall fluck on the first date? if so then just keep flucking her fluck a relationship
  • Coo Coo Cal's Beanie
    Coo Coo Cal's Beanie Members Posts: 3,864 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    That means she wants a relationship or some attention
  • stlien314
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Naw we aint ? on the first night it took a couple weeks. She cool and all but she aint wifey material. i get the feeling that she was a jump off or hoe before she met me. she always talkin bout her crazy past and ? . After she said that i was like she will never be wifey. She cool as ? but i aint bout to be that dude. Right now all i got is bustdowns as back up so i might have to go thru a drought till i get back on. *shrugs*
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    edited February 2011
    Options
    stlien314 wrote: »
    Naw we aint ? on the first night it took a couple weeks. She cool and all but she aint wifey material. i get the feeling that she was a jump off or hoe before she met me. she always talkin bout her crazy past and ? . After she said that i was like she will never be wifey. She cool as ? but i aint bout to be that dude. Right now all i got is bustdowns as back up so i might have to go thru a drought till i get back on. *shrugs*

do what u need to do partna
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options

what kind of "crazy past" stories? share with us
  • stlien314
    edited February 2011
    Options
    If I could I would. I dont know how to post pics thats in my phone
  • stlien314
    edited February 2011
    Options
    what kind of "crazy past" stories? share with us

One time I saw the hood of her car had mad dents in it. I was like did u get caught in a hailstorm or something. She looked away for a second and started giggling. She said she ? some white dude she had just met downtown on top of her car. I was like damn was y'all in a parking garage. She was like no we were outside in the on the riverfront by the arch. She done had quite a few one night stands man. She's into chicks too. That's the main reason that I'm conflicted cause I wanna get that minaj ? poppin off but I aint finna jump thru no hoops for that ? . I shoulda been a dog from day one. I'm done with the nice guy ? .
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] rubbed off from friction Posts: 0 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    One time I saw the hood of her car had mad dents in it. I was like did u get caught in a hailstorm or something. She looked away for a second and started giggling. She said she ? some white dude she had just met downtown on top of her car. I was like damn was y'all in a parking garage. She was like no we were outside in the on the riverfront by the arch. She done had quite a few one night stands man. She's into chicks too. That's the main reason that I'm conflicted cause I wanna get that minaj ? poppin off but I aint finna jump thru no hoops for that ? . I shoulda been a dog from day one. I'm done with the nice guy ? .

well she ? up by sharing that side of her past with you. i guess in her mind she though that would make her come across as freaky or somethin. *shrugs*
    And most bi chicks aint wifey material anyway. the ones i've come across are generally just nasty
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] rubbed off from friction Posts: 0 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    edited February 2011
    Options
    The Jamel wrote: »
    so ? still lying to chicks to get laid in the 2011?

be surprised how many just want the same thing you all want deep down inside.

Give it a try. "I just want a purely sexual relationship, no conversations, just rough and rugged sex. Lets do all the things we would be too ashamed to do if we were in a meaningful relationship."

yo real rap u need to write a motha fluckin book man
  • Pura~Diabla
    Pura~Diabla Members Posts: 1,157
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I don't understand the dilemma. You already stated you don't consider her wifey material. Instead of leading her on because you think she "looks like Rihanna" (who I think is ugly btw), sounds like it's time to move on to the next. Only with the next chick, make your intentions clearer.
  • Pura~Diabla
    Pura~Diabla Members Posts: 1,157
    edited February 2011
    Options
    We both agreed to take it slow and live in the moment

I think this is part of the problem. You both agreed to take what slow? That definitely left room for some sort of expectation. Now she's looking for a pursuit....for you to woo her off her feet, lol.

No expectations = no disappointment.
  • Gnawledgeable
    Gnawledgeable Members Posts: 1,768 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Yea why take it slow for a female you wouldn't wanna be with huh?
  • Vandakken
    Vandakken Members Posts: 195
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Ok but she is bad as ? tho look like Rihanna and ? .

so she got a big ass alien forehead?
  • Real Lady
    Real Lady Banned Users Posts: 1,878 ✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    :confused:She sounds like a ? , but maybe you are a ? man scared 2 commit so u like to make all women ? in your imagination, so u won't have guilt for marrying your ? PARTNER.

or maybe I'm just jumping 2 conclusions : or maybe you are just telling a fib, while making a parable about someonelse life, adding yeast, telling lies and making up ? :
  • stlien314
    edited February 2011
    Options

Give it a try. "I just want a purely sexual relationship, no conversations, just rough and rugged sex. Lets do all the things we would be too ashamed to do if we were in a meaningful relationship."

You know what i'm gonna do that. I aint got ? to loose...? it
  • stlien314
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I think this is part of the problem. You both agreed to take what slow? That definitely left room for some sort of expectation. Now she's looking for a pursuit....for you to woo her off her feet, lol.

No expectations = no disappointment.

I dunno I realize NOW that's where I ? up at. I was jus sayin some ? just to smash and it worked, now she on some next level type ish that im not on at all.
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options

LMAO @ being honest with hoez
  • stlien314
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Vandakken wrote: »
    so she got a big ass alien forehead?

lol yea man pretty much. I wanted to skeet on it but thats hard to do with a rubber on
  • stlien314
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Real Lady wrote: »
    :confused:She sounds like a ? , but maybe you are a ? man scared 2 commit so u like to make all women ? in your imagination, so u won't have guilt for marrying your ? PARTNER.

or maybe I'm just jumping 2 conclusions : or maybe you are just telling a fib, while making a parable about someonelse life, adding yeast, telling lies and making up ? :

R U high? how the ? u come up with that conclusion based on what i been talkin bout? To answer ur question tho no i'm not ? and why would i make this up. im not on here much and this is my first thread. why would i lie it's not like im gettin some money for this ? . silly rabbit smh
  • MallyG
    MallyG Members Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Real Lady wrote: »

R U high? how the ? u come up with that conclusion based on what i been talkin bout? To answer ur question tho no i'm not ? and why would i make this up. im not on here much and this is my first thread. why would i lie it's not like im gettin some money for this ? . silly rabbit smh

I swear I laughed to hard @ this. Don't know why....... but I did.
  • Iheart~Cali
    Iheart~Cali Members Posts: 5,991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    She wants an actual relationship and she feels like the "courting" stage has come to an end since you don't pay her that much attention. You have to figure out whether you want to pursue that avenue or not and tell her asap.