Does Love Make You Fckin Crazy?!?!

2»

Comments

• Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    we always joke about being crazy n ? like that, but i told her the other day

"real talk,...u ever think u just gonna take my kid from me, liek it's no biggie....u will witness what forreal crazy is....just a heads up"
  • King Erauno
    King Erauno Members Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    man ive been in a relationship for 4 years..just got out of it last year. man ? was crazy...LOVE is scary. I didnt like how i felt and acted when ? started falling apart...did ? i said id never do/trip over a female.
  • meekins
    meekins Members Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    lmao

aye whos that in yo avi with the ? shot

my girl. you musta been lookin extra hard to see that, doe..
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    man ive been in a relationship for 4 years..just got out of it last year. man ? was crazy...LOVE is scary. I didnt like how i felt and acted when ? started falling apart...did ? i said id never do/trip over a female.

true...it wasnt torwards the end that I found myself acting like that. My ? was just like "you in love bruh".
  • zoepian
    zoepian Members Posts: 991
    edited February 2011
    So ILL wrote: »
    Love is bad...... love is sad.......love ain't glad......love is something that wish you never had. Cause love takes your heart, and kicks it around the room, and it tries to set you up, <<<<and send you to jail>>>>>, and it make you unhappy for the rest your life. And you're never gonna fall in love again......

this is true to an extent..

i cant bold but thats an experience.. thats ? would make u do the craziest ? without any thougts of consequences... as far as unhappy fore the rest of my lfie?? cant let that happen.. cuz the more unhappy u are.. the happier the women will be.. they always quicker to egt on their feet...

jus makes it harder to love again...
  • Bwoahmizzee
    Bwoahmizzee Members Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    of course it makes you crazy

if you've never gotten to the point where you wanted to ? somebody in thier sleep then you aint never been in love
  • meekins
    meekins Members Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    i bet that thang stank

never.

post a pic of yo chick.