I'm Scared of White Girls...

Options
Maalik
Maalik Members Posts: 3,629 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2011 in For The Grown & Sexy
I used to O.D. on Becky's til I realized how quickly one could mess my life up. I remember one white girl I was fooling around with, she loved it rough. So one day, I was being rough with her. She was hella wet, kissing a ? & I thought she was into it. Guess I was too rough. She had a flashback (was molested before), started crying & said I forced myself on her. It blew over but, I left that ? alone SMH....

Nowadays, if its dark outside, I won't walk near a white broad. Wont hold the door for them hoes. Won't help carry bags for them broads. I walk 29 steps behind them hoes when I'm riding the DC Metro. Wont look their way, if they ask me a question, I pretend I aint hear ? ....If we in a Room alone together, I might leave. At work, when a white broad comes in the breakroom to heat up her Hotpocket, Im out.

Big muscular, urban dressed black dude vs skinny, helpless blonde, blue eyed southern belle. I'm scared of them broads. Laugh if you want....

Comments

• Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    one cut in ya right eye brow/
    tryna wild'out/
  • goldenja
    goldenja Members Posts: 6,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    i aint mad at ya fam
  • Maalik
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Visited my cousin at Georgetown U last weekend....the whitest school in D.C. Was 3 in the morning, everybody sleep & i went into the common room to work on something.

White girl came into cook somethin....shawty had a body, offered me some food & tried sparking a convo & ? ....I'd be lying if I said I wasn't apprehensive as ? . Its that serious...
  • louis the great
    louis the great Members Posts: 6,476 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    They actually pretty Nice! Havent had a bad experience yet.
  • louis the great
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Maalik wrote: »
    Visited my cousin at Georgetown U last weekend....the whitest school in D.C. Was 3 in the morning, everybody sleep & i went into the common room to work on something. White girl came in the cook somethin....shawty had a body, tried sparking a convo & ? ....I'd be lying if I said I wasn't apprehensive as ? .

Just be cool every chick aint the same. Props on the OJ & Kush thats some real ? !
  • goldenja
    edited February 2011
    Options
    They actually pretty Nice! Havent had a bad experience yet.

be careful man. that "yet" can be a will if you ? wit the wrong one.
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    lol at this thread, i don't think it has anything to do with race, more gender. ? are ? up creatures period, they all have issues and internalize alot of ? then take it out on the next ? . Just do what i do, ? and leave them, but ? them well enough where they brag to their friends about it, then you can run through their friends.
  • DRO
    DRO Members Posts: 9,943 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Im with u bruh!...

Besides me gettin married, thats the main reason i wont mess with a white gul...i aint got time for that bullish!
  • DRO
    edited February 2011
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    lol at this thread, i don't think it has anything to do with race, more gender. ? are ? up creatures period, they all have issues and internalize alot of ? then take it out on the next ? . Just do what i do, ? and leave them, but ? them well enough where they brag to their friends about it, then you can run through their friends.

dude.. Yes it does... I know u luv them white guls.... But u also know that if a black dude rapes (4 real or a lie) a white gul, he gone get more time than if it was a black one..
  • Maalik
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I talk to Kat on here....in real life, I wouldn't look in her direction
  • DRO
    edited February 2011
    Options
    maalik wrote: »
    i talk to kat on here....in real life, i wouldn't look in her direction

ha... Katt is the only white chick that could catch me with the ohkey doke!
  • louis the great
    edited February 2011
    Options
    goldenja wrote: »
    be careful man. that "yet" can be a will if you ? wit the wrong one.

All chicks got that potential to do some crazy ? . Just gotta make sure the hoes you checkin is down to be checked properly.
  • im_lux
    im_lux Members Posts: 2,419 ✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I don't know why ya'll sayin white girls...It's more black chicks ? up ? than it is white women...Trust that. But point blank ANY woman can ? ya life up whatever color she is. If she got a ? and she mad at you like that chill the ? out.

But I can't tell you how many black women flip out on they dude and call the police talkin bout "oh he hit me blah blah blah" next thing you know you got domestic violence charges. I mean white women and black women do it the same don't let the skin fool you. Watch the ? you ? wit.
  • Maalik
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Im with u bruh!...

Besides me gettin married, thats the main reason i wont mess with a white gul...i aint got time for that bullish!

Word up....i wont even let them broads think Im interested. Give them atleast 10 feet.
  • truth spitter
    truth spitter Members Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    they check ID in Georgetown right? im getting tired of these Howard parties...went to a spot last night...wasnt really feelin it like i usually do
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    dude.. Yes it does... I know u luv them white guls.... But u also know that if a black dude rapes (4 real or a lie) a white gul, he gone get more time than if it was a black one..

Pardon me, i don't subscribe to ? knowledge and generalizations! Show me some ? law enforcement statistics to support your claims or else it's just rhetoric to me.
  • Maalik
    edited February 2011
    Options
    im_lux wrote: »
    I don't know why ya'll sayin white girls...It's more black chicks ? up ? than it is white women...Trust that. But point blank ANY woman can ? ya life up whatever color she is. If she got a ? and she mad at you like that chill the ? out.

But I can't tell you how many black women flip out on they dude and call the police talkin bout "oh he hit me blah blah blah" next thing you know you got domestic violence charges. I mean white women and black women do it the same don't let the skin fool you. Watch the ? you ? wit.

Nah my ? LOL...when ole girl was talkin about I forced myself on her, my life flashed before my eyes. Surburban, super whitebread, Aaron Carter, 98 Degrees & Jonas brothers type white girl I met at work. Her pops would've had me under the jail.
  • lookdude
    lookdude Members Posts: 16,646 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    white girls fun...
  • Maalik
    edited February 2011
    Options
    they check ID in Georgetown right? im getting tired of these Howard parties...went to a spot last night...wasnt really feelin it like i usually do

At some, they do. Some they don't. I been to a few concerts, get togethers over there. Usually I just go & kick it with my cuz & his boys then hit the neighborhood spots.
  • goldenja
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Pardon me, i don't subscribe to ? knowledge and generalizations! Show me some ? law enforcement statistics to support your claims or else it's just rhetoric to me.

i know somebody, but thats family business
  • Vandakken
    Vandakken Members Posts: 195
    edited February 2011
    Options

cosign the ? out of this one. We need them stats ?
  • birdcallaveli
    birdcallaveli Members Posts: 6,508 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
  • louis the great
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Yall really over hype this ? ? . I done had alot of crazy chicks that like to get smacked while ? *n and ? like that but I dont even take it that far unless I know for sure (which means I been ? *n her for a minute) before I engage in that
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    ROFL @ Maalik basically saying he justin slayered a white girl and felt remorseful later about it

I can just imagine how shook you were when shorty started talking like she might put ? on ya name

it ain't funny but: LMAO
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Legend in Two Sports Posts: 8,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    good thread ..

to be honest i'm with a white girl and we are expecting our daughter in may .. but I still feel u t/s .

my girls mother was murdered when she was five and on top of that she lost her grandparents that raised her last year ..

I lost my mother last year .. we can both relate to each other on many real levels ..

to be honest its them black hoes that are doing ? in at this moment ..

all u gotta do is check youtube worldstar bossip etc. and see it for yourself ..

when it comes to women of today its not about the skin color its about upbringing and other things ..

the pop/urban mesh is slowly thinning race tensions when it comes to relationships ..

btw I will always support my black WOMEN .. but them black hoes are in the way .. far trife .