Miami Fan Base is HORRIBLE

Comments

• radaman
    radaman Members Posts: 11,912 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Allergens wrote: »
    How far from Miami is Orlando....cause their fans on point and they got no shot at a title

like 4-5 hours away if Im not mistaken...
  • Ounceman
    Ounceman Members Posts: 6,702 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Allergens wrote: »
    How far from Miami is Orlando....cause their fans on point and they got no shot at a title

About 4 hours away. orlando is more in the central florida region. a region that is slightly but not completely taking over by snowbirds. there are still alot of native floridians in the surrounding area of orlando. in towns like sanford, apopka, and eatonville. so that may explain the staunch support for the team
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Ounceman wrote: »
    Are u serious? all ? talk about down here is the dolphins. ill give u the heat maybe having fairweather fans. but no way in hell will i co-sign what u said about the dolphins. trust me being a native miamian, my family is full of them. and house parties often have dolphins themes to them. as well as donk rides. their color coordinated in those color schems, lol. i see it all the time miami is pretty much a football town anyway

ROFL I remember the segment that ESPN had a few years ago about how Dolphin's organization were paying celebrities to attend the games so more fans would show up.
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Dolphins or Hurricanes???
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    I know you ? just watched that heat/knicks game...it was more knick fans making noise than heat fans in there own building.Its like there where ever the steelers play though,but damn miami.
  • Chef_Taylor
    edited February 2011
    Are u serious? all ? talk about down here is the dolphins. ill give u the heat maybe having fairweather fans. but no way in hell will i co-sign what u said about the dolphins. trust me being a native miamian, my family is full of them. and house parties often have dolphins themes to them. as well as donk rides. their color coordinated in those color schems, lol. i see it all the time miami is pretty much a football town anyway

Hell naw bruh...you cant miss them empty loud orange azz seats when the dolphins play...probably why they only won 1 or 2 home games last year...no support for any of the miami professional teams,smh.
  • Chef_Taylor
    edited February 2011
    They prolly sell miami heat/ miami dolphin tickets at 7 elevens in miami
  • Ounceman
    edited February 2011
    northside7 wrote: »
    Dolphins or Hurricanes???

canes all the way. im a titans fan before im a dolphins fan. im like the odd man out of my family, lol
  • northside7
    edited February 2011
    doubletee wrote: »
    Hell naw bruh...you cant miss them empty loud orange azz seats when the dolphins play...probably why they only won 1 or 2 home games last year...no support for any of the miami professional teams,smh.

Like them Marlins games, lol why even have teams???
  • Straight Cash Homie
    Straight Cash Homie Members Posts: 66
    edited February 2011
    About 4 hours away. orlando is more in the central florida region. a region that is slightly but not completely taking over by snowbirds. there are still alot of native floridians in the surrounding area of orlando. in towns like sanford, apopka, and eatonville. so that may explain the staunch support for the team
    Hold on, did you imply that the Magic have better fans because of Snowbirds? Nothing says NBA fan like old, white Canadians.
  • radaman
    radaman Members Posts: 11,912 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011

it's real funny how whenever the Phins are on Sunday or Monday night football, they try their hardest NOT to pan the crowd lol.... orange seats ERRWHERE....
  • Ounceman
    edited February 2011
    Hold on, did you imply that the Magic have better fans because of Snowbirds? Nothing says NBA fan like old, white Canadians.

Lol, no. what im saying is natives are more inclined to route for their home team and not someone else's. hence the post i typed
  • northside7
    edited February 2011
    canes all the way. im a titans fan before im a dolphins fan. im like the odd man out of my family, lol

Everyone with Dolphins jerseys and you with a Titans 1 lol
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited February 2011
    jaemooms wrote: »
    only reason that ? packed is cuz a third of the them ? is knick fans....

lmaoooooooooo
  • Ounceman
    edited February 2011
    northside7 wrote: »
    Everyone with Dolphins jerseys and you with a Titans 1 lol

lmao. please dont remind me. every sunday i go to miami down to my auntie's house in the grove and we always clash. but my other side of the family is from a small town in kentucky very close to nashville. theyre all titans fans, so i fit right in with them, lol.

And honestly i really dont see the phin or canes franchises going anywhere. there are too many football players from florida (south florida especially) at the collegiate and professional level for that to happen, lol
  • Chef_Taylor
    edited February 2011
    radaman wrote: »
    it's real funny how whenever the Phins are on Sunday or Monday night football, they try their hardest NOT to pan the crowd lol.... orange seats ERRWHERE....

You can't miss em...and at first i be like well maybe some ppl are still stuck in traffic or havent made it to the game yet,3rd quarter roll aroung ? still look the same...smhmiami fan base.
  • VulcanRaven
    edited February 2011
    I know you ? just watched that heat/knicks game...it was more knick fans making noise than heat fans in there own building.Its like there where ever the steelers play though,but damn miami.

Except when they play @ m&t you ? made ? .
  • Chef_Taylor
    edited February 2011
    Mad Jack wrote: »
    Except when they play @ m&t you ? made ? .

LOL@ravens fans...we(steelers) are the team yall look up to,yall try to copy our style of play,foh bird.
  • young law
    young law Members Posts: 4,537 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    1- management jacked up the prices as soon as lebron signed

2- florida/ south florida is a "walk-up state"...that means folks dont rsvp ? ,we jus get there when we get there,
    but we gonna be there
  • VulcanRaven
    edited February 2011
    LOL@ravens fans...we(steelers) are the team yall look up to,yall try to copy our style of play,foh bird.

Negroid the Colts gave the Peelers a style to run with.Even Unitas (a native born of Pissburgh) wanted nothing to do with the organization.Can't wait for Football season whenever the next season is.Our time coming bruh.
  • Chef_Taylor
    edited February 2011
    Mad Jack wrote: »
    Negroid the Colts gave the Peelers a style to run with.Even Unitas (a native born of Pissburgh) wanted nothing to do with the organization.Can't wait for Football season whenever the next season is.Our time coming bruh.

That whole post dont mean ? because the ravens didnt do ? ,plus who was the team that put them out of there misery???????????????????
  • Chef_Taylor
    edited February 2011
    That whole post dont mean ? because the ravens didnt do ? ,plus who was the team that put them out of there misery???????????????????

Answer me this, who is the team that ALWAYS put them out of there misery come playoff time?
  • brocktonpatriot
    brocktonpatriot Members Posts: 924 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Answer me this, who is the team that ALWAYS put them out of there misery come playoff time?

ANSWER IT FOR HIM DAMNIT!!! #Boredbouttogotosleep
  • Ounceman
    edited February 2011
    young law wrote: »
    1- management jacked up the prices as soon as lebron signed

2- florida/ south florida is a "walk-up state"...that means folks dont rsvp ? ,we jus get there when we get there,
    but we gonna be there

lol, close thread. esp the part about the prices going up. it was $48 dollars last season to sit in the 200 section. now its $90 to even sit in the 400 section
  • young law
    young law Members Posts: 4,537 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    lol, close thread. esp the part about the prices going up. it was $48 dollars last season to sit in the 200 section. now its $90 to even sit in the 400 section

yep

i member the moment lebron signed i was bout to go online and buy my tix early

then it said that management suspended ticket sales,
    so they could raise them

dirtiest ? i ever seen