Yo Melo Can't Play D???

woah316
woah316 Members Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2011 in From the Cheap Seats
Dam he was in lebron's ass... This team is not a joke...

Comments

• dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited February 2011
    The knicks win!
  • Ekscape
    Ekscape Members Posts: 1,842
    edited February 2011
    ? , one game of okay D doesn't make up for 8 years of pure ?
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Not that he cant.. he doesnt.. D is effort and discipline he played well tonite especially the 4th quarter
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    G.R.I.P. Money $$$ Members Posts: 18,939 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    melo can play d..

but lets keep in mind they just beat a team just like them..

lets see wat they do wit a team wit stars AND good role players(spurs, celtics)...
  • woah316
    edited February 2011
    Ekscape wrote: »

read what playmaker said... thats all needs to be said... He's motivated at least vs lebron to get in his ass.. I havent seen anybody play lebron like that...
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    ? its one game.
  • woah316
    edited February 2011
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    ? its one game.

? D aint luck, you act like he hit one lucky shot... He D'd up the best player in the game... You sayin it like he cant do the ? again... Lebron wanted this game BAD.. You could tell by his showboating from the start... Melo WOULDN'T let him have it.. That tells me everything I need to know..
  • MR.CJ
    edited February 2011
    woah316 wrote: »
    ? D aint luck, you act like he hit one lucky shot... He D'd up the best player in the game... You sayin it like he cant do the ? again... Lebron wanted this game BAD.. You could tell by his showboating from the start... Melo WOULDN'T let him have it.. That tells me everything I need to know..

but the thing is melo won't play d like he did tonight every game.
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    LeGone not clutch is usual.Wade should have the ball for the last shot.
  • your flyness
    your flyness Members Posts: 1,619 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Melo always show out on Bron
  • woah316
    edited February 2011
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    but the thing is melo won't play d like he did tonight every game.

? long as he do it when it matters.. and to be honest, I think this NY ? done blew Melo head it.. Don't get me wrong, he always been a star... But this trade talk ? put him on a pedistal like lebron and ? and he dont want to look like a fool after getting all that attention.. I think he's about the play the best basketball of his career.
  • motrilla
    motrilla Members Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Not that he cant.. he doesnt.. D is effort and discipline he played well tonite especially the 4th quarter

couldn't of said it any better myself they said Amare couldn't play D either he and wasn't a leader it's amazing what people doubting you will do for your motivation
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    G.R.I.P. Money $$$ Members Posts: 18,939 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    EmM HoLLa. wrote: »
    First it was the knicks "can't" play d... Now it's we "wont" play it every night lmao.. Respect my boys or come April u gonna have the bitter beer face lmao

so the knicks gettin a ring this year?
  • D.D.S.
    D.D.S. Members Posts: 7,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Ekscape wrote: »

• MR.CJ
    edited February 2011
    woah316 wrote: »
    ? long as he do it when it matters.. and to be honest, I think this NY ? done blew Melo head it.. Don't get me wrong, he always been a star... But this trade talk ? put him on a pedistal like lebron and ? and he dont want to look like a fool after getting all that attention.. I think he's about the play the best basketball of his career.

the knicks still won't win ring as long as d'antoni is the coch.
  • MR.CJ
    edited February 2011
    First it was the knicks "can't" play d... Now it's we "wont" play it every night lmao.. Respect my boys or come April u gonna have the bitter beer face lmao

? ? . the knicks ain't winning ? this year
  • bull6599
    bull6599 Members Posts: 6,640 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    It was a big game, prime time, vs LeBron & co., & they've been hearing about how atrocious there D is for a couple days now = a good defensive effort. Let's see if he give that type of effort vs The Raptors (ex.) while they playing a League Pass game before we take the label off shall we
  • woah316
    edited February 2011
    bull6599 wrote: »
    It was a big game, prime time, vs LeBron & co., & they've been hearing about how atrocious there D is for a couple days now = a good defensive effort. Let's see if he give that type of effort vs The Raptors (ex.) while they playing a League Pass game before we take the label off shall we

who the ? cares about a leauge pas game vs the raptors? Yall ? stupid... We hear all year how the lakers can just turn it on when they want... So why not melo? I mean, ok their playoff seeding will be effected... right now, its so what. if a ? can play d when it counts that what matters. you on some ? ? .
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    melo never played d in Denver he played a little defense tonight bu lets not be prisoners of the moment
  • dat_bk_nicca
    dat_bk_nicca Members Posts: 1,526 ✭✭
    edited February 2011

word ? is fickle son
  • young chad
    young chad Members Posts: 1,771 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    But Melo ALWAYS D's up well against Lebron, and everyone know's Melo is a good one on one defender...when people say he doesn't play defense, they don't mean he doesn't guard his man...they mean he doesn't move well, help, or play team D...hell I was more impressed with Amar'e and that last second block..
  • CoolJoe
    CoolJoe Members Posts: 6,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    ? plays solid D for one game and suddenly he's battling for DOPY? No.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    ok here's what i don't understand. the heat got a ? that won the 3pt contest. why isn't takin the last shot? lebron had the chance 2 times, and both times he mucked it up. i mean i respect james and all, but its time to give the ball to sumbody other than james. can d.wade get the rock?
  • woah316
    edited February 2011
    To late for that

you cant play defense by accident. Seriously how hard is it to "play defense"... Why you think Jordan and Kobe are not only 2 of the best offensive players ever but also defensive? They didnt spend 20 years in some magic lab "learning" to play D, they just want to win...

So it's not like melo is ? and incapable of locking somebody down, if he's not motivated he's not motivated, nobodys calling him Bill russel or some ? .. but if somebody can play d for one game they can play d for 30 in the playoffs... If you or anybody else cant grasp that I suggest go getting your head checked out.. It's that simple really.
  • MICHAEL-V.I.
    MICHAEL-V.I. Members Posts: 1,898 ✭✭
    edited February 2011
    [QUOTE=woah316;2145400

Dam he was in lebron's ass... This team is not a joke...[/QUOTE]

^^

Melo Can't Play D, he never has even, in that zone @ Cuse

What team the Knicker-bockers?

Come on Son 1st round exit for the knicks