So ? F#cked Up Right?

jonlakadeadmic
jonlakadeadmic Members Posts: 4,735 ✭✭✭✭
edited February 2011 in R & R (Religion and Race)
By letting Satan make hell and all that....why didnt he just stop satan when he first decided to bounce from Heaven...

and on that note, I heard Angels didnt have free will...yet Satan CHOSE to leave and be evil and ? ....

Comments

• DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    By letting Satan make hell and all that....why didnt he just stop satan when he first decided to bounce from Heaven...

and on that note, I heard Angels didnt have free will...yet Satan CHOSE to leave and be evil and ? ....

1. ? doesn't make mistakes. "He is the Rock, his works are perfect, and all his ways are just. A faithful ? who does no wrong, upright and just is he." Deuteronomy 32:4

2. Satan didn't make hell, that's if your referring to the literal place called hell.

3. Only ? has the answer to why He chose to let Satan rebel. "“The secret things belong to the LORD our ? , but the things that are revealed belong to us and to our children forever, that we may do all the words of this law." Deuteronomy 29:29

4. Where did you hear that angels don't have free will?
  • jonlakadeadmic
    jonlakadeadmic Members Posts: 4,735 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    1. ? doesn't make mistakes. "He is the Rock, his works are perfect, and all his ways are just. A faithful ? who does no wrong, upright and just is he." Deuteronomy 32:4

2. Satan didn't make hell, that's if your referring to the literal place called hell.

3. Only ? has the answer to why He chose to let Satan rebel. "“The secret things belong to the LORD our ? , but the things that are revealed belong to us and to our children forever, that we may do all the words of this law." Deuteronomy 29:29

4. Where did you hear that angels don't have free will?

A teacher told me that...he said that was what makes us gods greatest creation because we have free will while they do not

who created hell?
  • ThaChozenWun
    ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
    edited February 2011
    [20] Bless the LORD, ye his angels, that excel in strength, that do his commandments, hearkening unto the voice of his word. [21] Bless ye the LORD, all ye his hosts; ye ministers of his, that do his pleasure.

I know it doesn't straight up say, "angels have no free will", but it seems clear to me.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Assuming a Satan exists, which I don't believe.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    A teacher told me that...he said that was what makes us gods greatest creation because we have free will while they do not

who created hell?

Well your teacher is wrong my friend. Always go to the word of ? to get your answers because the word of ? is true and tested.

And ? created the lake of fire for the devil and his angels. It wasn't created for human beings. "41Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels." Matthew 25:41