The Official "We don't have any kids" Thread...

Recaptimus_Prime360
Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2011 in For The Grown & Sexy
i figured since there's a thread about folks in here who got kids, it's only right to make one for the ones who DON'T have kids.

so what goes on thru your heads when u see other folks wit kids? do you envy them? or do u say to urself "thanks goodness i don't have to deal wit that right now." honestly i do feel a lil envious. like i gotta give my sister and brother-in-law respect. they got 2 kids, and i kno my neice & nephew can be a hand full. but o see that interaction wit them tho, u can't help but to admire that.

BUT, then there's that other side of being thankful i DON'T have any kids just yet. i kno i'm not ready for that right now. but here's a question i wanna ask my non-kids havin folks regarding meeting someone for the 1st time. is it me, or am i the only who get the "shocked looked" reaction when they ask u if u got any kids, and u tell them "no"? they act as if they discovered a rare species of animal or something. lol.

share ur thoughts. holla back wit ur responses.

:mad:

Comments

• Gnawledgeable
    Gnawledgeable Members Posts: 1,768 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    People who have kids tell me not to have kids and good thing that I don't have any.
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    ? .. i aint got kids.. but i might as well.. i look out for alot of people close to me that have kids..
    but iv been weenin them..

only kid i now give a ? about now is my nephew.. ? might as well be mine.. and as soon as he can walk on his own and talk for himself im kidnappin him.. yehp! u heard it here first! lol
    i got a few more years before i decide to have one though.. i use to didnt have the money.. now that i got the money i dont have the time.. and with kids its all about timing.. so once i fall back from the front lines ill have a couple..
  • beezy f baby
    beezy f baby Members Posts: 4,909 ✭✭
    edited February 2011
    no kids...im good with my niece and nephew
  • [Trillmatic]
    [Trillmatic] Members Posts: 3,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    me n my chick are both the "only child" and we dont have kids and are cool with it since we didnt grow up having to take care of a lil bro or sis. every one of my child hood friends have multiple kids and im pretty sure they wish they can trade in my shoes for a day but it is what it is.
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    I get the look of shock myself when they learn I ain't got kids. But for now I ain't ready for that, but once I settle down some i'll get to making a lil me.
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Not having kids is the GOAT.
  • King Erauno
    King Erauno Members Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    NO KIDS....FTW. although ive come close a few times
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    no kids...im good with my niece and nephew

That's what's up. I wish some other women followed your example.

I get those crazy looks from women, because I don't have kids as if something is wrong with me.. I tell them, I have an empire to build. Plus once you have a child, your life is over because it's about that child as it should be. Plus I'm not patient.

As far as I'm concerned, all of us with no kids are winning. lol

This is how I feel about not having kids:
    imager.php?id=1402234&t=o
  • bbkg79
    bbkg79 Members Posts: 613 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    That's what's up. I wish some other women followed your example.

I get those crazy looks from women, because I don't have kids as if something is wrong with me.. I tell them, I have an empire to build. Plus once you have a child, your life is over because it's about that child as it should be. Plus I'm not patient.

As far as I'm concerned, all of us with no kids are winning. lol

This is how I feel about not having kids:
    imager.php?id=1402234&t=o

C/S b, I swear you sound just like me!

Yo, love the gif, is that the Nicholas brothers never seen that lol?
  • jonlakadeadmic
    jonlakadeadmic Members Posts: 4,735 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    People who have kids tell me not to have kids and good thing that I don't have any.

and people who are married always tell me never to get married.
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    fiat_money wrote: »
    Not having kids is the GOAT.

Word. Having kids is overrated.
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    I wonder why parents with strollers walk dead center of the aisle/walkway

Stay to one ? side
  • Pura~Diabla
    Pura~Diabla Members Posts: 1,157
    edited February 2011
    No kids, not married. My life is easy like Sunday morning.
  • bull6599
    bull6599 Members Posts: 6,640 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    ***No kids post***. I got 2 nephews , 1 & 3. I love them lil ? to death & would do anything in this world for em...but the best thing about them is I can send them home LOL.
  • jonlakadeadmic
    jonlakadeadmic Members Posts: 4,735 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Man my boy just had a daughter, and im the godfather.....im set with that for now
  • Knives Amilli
    Knives Amilli Members Posts: 4,632 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    At this point in my life, ? kids.

I cant tell you how glad I am I don't have any. Or how much I SMH when of my ? pops up and is like "Man my girl pregnant".
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    2u8joye.jpg \.............................
  • beezy f baby
    beezy f baby Members Posts: 4,909 ✭✭
    edited February 2011
    I'm good with never having kids...
  • D-Marco
    D-Marco Members Posts: 4,308 ✭✭
    edited February 2011
    None. And I do get the surprised look when I tell chicks I have none. They dont even ask if I have one, they ask "how many"

THe look when I say "none"" is priceless. Like they do the lil "yes" Tiger Woods pump
  • Maalik
    Maalik Members Posts: 3,629 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Kids is death. I lost 3 of my closest soldiers....cats I fought with & cats I bled with.....it aint gone be me though...

denzel-glory.jpg
  • willhustle
    willhustle Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    I have 0 kids and ain't thinki ng about none any time soon if ever. Kids cost money and take patience neither of which I have.
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    dusouljah wrote: »
    2u8joye.jpg \.............................
    lmaooooooooooooo It's gone be iight breh...

And many parents (from what I've heard and read) say it's majority ? after they're not cute anymore. But the smiles and "I love you Mommy/Daddy" all make up for it. Blah blah blah.

I dont buy that ? . No kids + no wife = stress free life. And being single is a small price to pay for not being near suicide and stressed out your mind.
  • kat2180
    kat2180 Members Posts: 12,056 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Maalik wrote: »
    Kids is death. I lost 3 of my closest soldiers....cats I fought with & cats I bled with.....it aint gone be me though...

denzel-glory.jpg

Wow..kids are death? smh

Kids are hard as hell to deal with at times but there is nothing like seeing something you created grow into a little person. It teaches you things about yourself and gives you strength you never knew you were capable of...its an amazing roller coaster ride.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    lol, i enjoyed my time single, and i enjoyed my life without kids....

with that said,

i'm ready for the transition into being married with children....

i gotta GOAT partner, and i'm interested to see how i'm going to grow as a person....

it's a good feeling to know that there's a definite purpose in my life now...
  • MICHAEL-V.I.
    MICHAEL-V.I. Members Posts: 1,898 ✭✭
    edited February 2011
    darkone360 wrote: »
    i figured since there's a thread about folks in here who got kids, it's only right to make one for the ones who DON'T have kids.

so what goes on thru your heads when u see other folks wit kids? do you envy them? or do u say to urself "thanks goodness i don't have to deal wit that right now." honestly i do feel a lil envious. like i gotta give my sister and brother-in-law respect. they got 2 kids, and i kno my neice & nephew can be a hand full. but o see that interaction wit them tho, u can't help but to admire that.

BUT, then there's that other side of being thankful i DON'T have any kids just yet. i kno i'm not ready for that right now. but here's a question i wanna ask my non-kids havin folks regarding meeting someone for the 1st time. is it me, or am i the only who get the "shocked looked" reaction when they ask u if u got any kids, and u tell them "no"? they act as if they discovered a rare species of animal or something. lol.

share ur thoughts. holla back wit ur responses.

:mad:

I have none...yet

But I don't view that as a good thing, or necessarily a bad thing either

WTF is that whale in yo AV B?