Why i Can't keep A girl

Options
Gnawledgeable
Gnawledgeable Members Posts: 1,768 ✭✭✭
edited February 2011 in For The Grown & Sexy
"There's no ? like new ? ". "Why milk the cow when you can get it for free"?

The first saying needs no explanation which is sad but really true. The second is that why be in a relationship when you can get the same treatment from the person without being in one?

I get bored of females too easily. Not because they're boring but I'm not ready for the relationship/family life, it seems boring though someday I would like that one woman to come home to. For the sex, I've seen their bodies, done it in many positions . . . 2 months or so later, I'm wanting something new. I never been the one wanting to prove my manhood by smashing a lot of females. For me, it's just something I like doing for myself. Seems like all I want is the pleasure though plenty of females were good women.

I haven't been in a relationship for awhile because I know I'll be craving for other chicks. I don't wanna cheat and hurt feelings so it's best for me not to be with anyone. I'm a man ? that has no kids with my ? together. Maybe someday I'll exit this phase though in a way I really do want to. Also it seems like females give no reason for you to wanna be with them. It's hard to explain. It's just in a relationship you're required spending more time with them doing some things you done with them before it got serious.

Comments