Charlie Sheen on Today: Calls himself a warlock.....

Options
Kame
Kame Members Posts: 24,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2011 in Lights, Camera, Action!
Charlie stay winning

The Charlie Sheen Warlock tour kicked off on the Today Show this morning with an interview between the Two and a Half Men star and NBC’s Jeff Rossen. Sheen addressed some of the huge questions surrounding the “war” he has declared against CBS and Men executive producer Chuck Lorre, including his recent self-treatment for what remains a rather ill-defined ailment. Sheen told Rossen he doesn’t remember the last time he did drugs and said he has rejected the “fiction” of Alcoholics Anonymous and its “5 percent success rate.” Instead, he created the Sober Valley Lodge in his own home, he told Rossen, and wouldn’t allow AA to be any part of it. “Their primary client achieved radical success,” Sheen said of Sober Lodge (which, again, is his house). When Rosen asked if relapse was an issue, Sheen replied that relapse was only for “Fools, trolls, weak, defeated — they allowed defeat to be an option. I will not.”
When Rossen asked Sheen about career prospects in the wake of recent events, the actor alluded to a number of movie offers on the table now that he is available again. But he also said that as a “man of my word” he would return to Two and a Half Men, but that he has a new condition: Instead of the current $2 million he makes an episode, Sheen said he’d come back but only if ”It’s $3 mil an episode. Take it or leave it.”

Sheen described the situation as a “war” with CBS, which he said is trying to take his and his family’s money, and said the network owes him a big public apology, “licking my feet.”
“They picked a fight with a warlock,” he said (and amazingly, Rossen did not follow up).
As has been the case since his radio tirade last week, Sheen directed much of his “violent hatred” toward Lorre. At one point in the interview, he pulled out a slip of paper and read three questions he had prepared for the producer:
1) “Why is it when I was ready to return to work you told me there were are no scripts ready to shoot?”
2) “Why is it you issued a decree informing me that the remaining eight shows of season 8 had been reduced down to four, stating as well that season 8, our highest rated season to date … was suddenly to halt production two weeks earlier than scheduled?”
3) “When you were told that the crew would suffer greatly due to your dictatorial laziness, would you please explain what you meant by your statement, ‘They are not my problem’?”

The tour’s next stop is the hour-long special edition of 20/20 — “Charlie Sheen: In His Own Words” — set to air on Tuesday at 10 p.m. ET.
I’m not sure he’s winning me over with any of the “I’m not gonna take it any more!” press he’s doing, but I have enjoyed watching him try. What about you, PopWatchers? Team Sheen or Team Lorre? And even if you’re Team Lorre, is tomorrow’s 20/20 must-see TV for you anyway?

There's a hilarious video too...

http://popwatch.ew.com/2011/02/28/charlie-sheen-today-show/

Comments

• Kame
    edited February 2011
    Options
    He has two live in girlfriends with him he calls "The Goddesses"........................... I need that ?
  • Kame
    edited February 2011
    Options
  • Kame
    edited February 2011
    Options
    This is up there with the GOAT interviews
  • arbitration
    arbitration Members Posts: 1,969 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Yo, I just saw some of that ? and all I have to say is this - my ? Charlie Sheen, right now, hands down is the GOAT. The level of quotability in those interviews were epic! He don't give a flying ? what nobody thinks of him.
  • Kame
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Yo, I just saw some of that ? and all I have to say is this - my ? Charlie Sheen, right now, hands down is the GOAT. The level of quotability in those interviews were epic! He don't give a flying ? what nobody thinks of him.

real ? ......way to many quotables. I was in awe
  • arbitration
    arbitration Members Posts: 1,969 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Charlie Sheen is the type of gangsta / crazy that Joaquin Pheonix was supposed to have been. Matter of fact, he's surpassed that. Someone needs to give him a show called the Charlie Sheen hour where he just rants.
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
  • Kame
    edited February 2011
    Options
    gns wrote: »
    youtube????

they keep taking it off youtube
  • cobbland
    cobbland Members Posts: 3,768 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    He'll be dead soon.
    SMH

They're gonna give him another chance, he's just a party animal.

SMDH.
  • Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I wonder what does his old man Martin think about this?
  • birdcallaveli
    birdcallaveli Members Posts: 6,508 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    i heard the today show is going to be playing new parts of this interview every day this week.

WINNING........DUH!
  • sdotcarter111
    sdotcarter111 Members Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Chuck sonned the ? outta that ? wit her stupid ass questions.
  • not this again!
    not this again! Members Posts: 2,059 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I have to admit his antics have been entertaining to watch. His interviews have been so quotable, I wouldn't be surprised to see t-shirts start popping up with some of the ? he's been saying. But at the same time it's a damn shame watching a talented guy like Charlie have this huge ? ' meltdown. The guy needs help. Robert Downey, Jr. from back in the day looks like a damn Boy Scout next to Charlie.

The guy is self-destructing and it doesn't seem like anyone is doing anything to stop it. What does his father have to say about all of this? What does his brother have to say?

I'm gonna hate to see on the news one day that his lifestlye finally caught up with him and they found him dead somewhere, but that sure looks like where it's going.
  • not this again!
    not this again! Members Posts: 2,059 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Young-Ice wrote: »
    People die
    thats what they do
    no one lives forever

can he live?|

What's your point? No one said the guy couldn't live, but having the world as your oyster and ? it away is pretty ? stupid.

"It's better to burn out than fade away" is a bunch of ? made up by people who can't handle life.
  • ysl313
    ysl313 Members Posts: 9,866 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Sheen Da Gawd...

enhanced-buzz-22536-1298909685-10.jpg
    enhanced-buzz-22546-1298909559-6.jpg
  • sdotcarter111
    edited March 2011
    Options
    He not on drugs no more. So what the ? are people complainin about?

I remember in that interview the hoe asked him was he ashamed of partying. Wanted to slap the ? out that ? .
  • DaFifthElement
    DaFifthElement Members Posts: 4,764 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    lmao dude dont give a ?
  • ysl313
    ysl313 Members Posts: 9,866 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    this ? seriously is living like he lost his will or sense of caring...
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited March 2011
    Options
    charlie sheen is charlie sheening out there
  • sdotcarter111
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Lost count on quotables 15 minutes in and its been an hour. Undisputed GOAT of the quotes.
  • killap
    killap Members Posts: 3,430 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Bi-polar? ? I'm bi-winning
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    he is the realest ? of all crackas
  • KNiGHTS
    KNiGHTS Members Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    He's walking down the street wearing a Cleveland Indians jersey? On everything I love, if he made them play "Wild Thing"--shout out to "Major League" and his ex-wife's only watchable film both revolving around that title--I would salute this nutty-ass dude.

Edit: He quoted Allen Iverson. Eric Dampier still got a contract, and A.I. can't get a run ... except in a Charlie Sheen interview.

*Dead*
  • rage
    rage Members Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I have to admit his antics have been entertaining to watch. His interviews have been so quotable, I wouldn't be surprised to see t-shirts start popping up with some of the ? he's been saying. But at the same time it's a damn shame watching a talented guy like Charlie have this huge ? ' meltdown. The guy needs help. Robert Downey, Jr. from back in the day looks like a damn Boy Scout next to Charlie.

The guy is self-destructing and it doesn't seem like anyone is doing anything to stop it. What does his father have to say about all of this? What does his brother have to say?

I'm gonna hate to see on the news one day that his lifestlye finally caught up with him and they found him dead somewhere, but that sure looks like where it's going.

What has he done that would cause him to die...unless ? its ? ? and if that was the case Wilt would have been dead. He is living the same life all these other stars do (albeit to a higher extent) but he isnt hiding it or making any apologies for it. BI-WINNING!!!
  • sobek
    sobek Members Posts: 5,611 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    He's out there living the life Tiger Woods wish he could in the public eye.