MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    peagle05 wrote: »
    smh @ you not recognizing the GOAT

lol.............
  • b*braze
    b*braze Members Posts: 8,968 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    That ? jamal is a ride or die ? and I watch the whole nba not just my team,Thats why I remember

Good for wade havin a better % to bad that dont translate W's especially in them head to head match ups
    Lmao
  • infamous118
    infamous118 Members Posts: 618 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Arenas,melo,kobe,wade are clutch and not one of them are overall better players dont see how this matters

Just more nitpickin and overanalyzing.Pippen wasnt clutch at all he's one of the worst players in nba history as far as performing when the games on the line

Dont see people holdin that against him.Wit lebron it gets magnified like this was game 6 they just lost

"Wit lebron it gets magnified"

Cause ? hyped him up to be Jesus Christ with a basketball
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Kobe has done this before

on multiple occasions... Suns in playoffs and vs the Spurs on a Sunday evening game both times he refused to shoot to prove a point
  • yroholla
    yroholla Members Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Lol ? still defending LeBron? Its a wrap man, great talent, poor in the clutch....only reason he has the ball in the clutch is cause hes a walking mismatch no matter how you slice it...dont mean its a good idea....give Wade the ball in the clutch and let LeBron learn how to play offball or get out the way and let Wade do his thing cause aint a clutch bone in LeBrons body....yet....
  • Maalik
    Maalik Members Posts: 3,629 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    ? love defending this ? ....I dont understand it.

8 years in the league...no rings...still not clutch...still ? up at times. How long yall think Bron gonna play? He halfway through...

Its not the fact that he's not good....its the fact that he's not the ? yall said he was.
This discussion has been closed.