UNhappy Husbands, are they just weak and/or pushovers?

Options
The BAPHOMET
The BAPHOMET Members Posts: 3,601 ✭✭✭
edited March 2011 in For The Grown & Sexy
think about, I have been with my wife for roughly 11 years and am happy with my marriage, its other ? in my life that causes me grief

with that said as a male, I know men go thru some rough life experiences, so why do men act as if marriage is the worse thing to do

Comments

• Louis Cipher
    Louis Cipher Members Posts: 4,020 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    ES-BEE wrote: »
    think about, I have been with my wife for roughly 11 years and am happy with my marriage, its other ? in my life that causes me grief

with that said as a male, I know men go thru some rough life experiences, so why do men act as if marriage is the worse thing to do

simple: choosing the wrong mate and all the drama that goes with it can ruin your life....mentally, physically, and financially...
  • The BAPHOMET
    edited February 2011
    Options
    simple: chasing the wrong mate and all the drama that goes with it can ruin your life....mentally, physically, and financially...

***fixed***
  • GrizTitan
    GrizTitan Members Posts: 2,075 ✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    there problem is clearly your dress code. Lame-O!!!
  • American.Loo
    American.Loo Members Posts: 4,082 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    some seem to be pushovers, but ive observed men that are married to women who are so difficult to deal with, the men eventually just find it easier to say as little as possible and let her have her way.

why do they stay? it could be any reason: religion, financial, the kids.

walk thru the mall and peep the couple in their 40s where the man is walking with no motivation two feet behind his wife. look in his dead eyes.
  • American.Loo
    edited February 2011
    Options
    i would never get married againtakes to long to get out of it

have you told us your story?

if not, now would be a good time.
  • The BAPHOMET
    edited February 2011
    Options
    i would never get married again
    takes to long to get out of it

come on dog you got a female in your avi sucking a ?

what type of broad, you think you subconcious mind is going to shape your life into, for you to meet
  • The BAPHOMET
    edited February 2011
    Options
    some seem to be pushovers, but ive observed men that are married to women who are so difficult to deal with, the men eventually just find it easier to say as little as possible and let her have her way.

walk thru the mall and peep the couple in their 40s where the man is walking with no motivation two feet behind his wife. look in his dead eyes.

truly that is impossible, any broad can be dealt with once you know her and also when a man is capable of standing his ground
  • Maalik
    Maalik Members Posts: 3,629 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options

In other words.....domesticated.....my wife gonna hate me.

MV5BMTI2NTY4MDgxMV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwNDkxNTc2._V1._SX485_SY321_.jpg

Id rather have high blood pressure & an early death than to let her have her way about everything
  • Louis Cipher
    edited February 2011
    Options
    ES-BEE wrote: »
    truly that is impossible, any broad can be dealt with once you know her and also when a man is capable of standing his ground

usually youre on some ? ...but this is spot on...

everyone cant be dealt with...once you learn their idiosyncracies
  • American.Loo
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I think men are simple creatures: We want to be happy, fed and ? .

coming home to alot of headache day in and out is a soul killer man.
  • Louis Cipher
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Maalik wrote: »
    In other words.....domesticated.....my wife gonna hate me.

MV5BMTI2NTY4MDgxMV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwNDkxNTc2._V1._SX485_SY321_.jpg

Id rather have high blood pressure & an early death than to let her have her way about everything

its not about letting her have her way...you learn how to deal with her and manuever her into things
  • Louis Cipher
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I think men are simple creatures: We want to be happy, fed and ? .

coming home to alot of headache day in and out is a soul killer man.

yessir....truth here
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    lotta men don't know how to communicate their emotions....
    ? most of them don't even know how to acknowledge their emotions...

hence the reason for thier unhappiness
  • American.Loo
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Es-Bee: and i agree bruh. anyone can be dealt with.

But personally, i dont want to live with someone that i feel needs to be dealt with.

Once I have to work a certain way to handle you, the relationship becomes a job.

And i already have a job.
  • The BAPHOMET
    edited February 2011
    Options
    nothing to tell be there, bone that

hopefully one that can suck her ? .
    ? sucking didn't ruin my marriage

naw but your actions shaped the conditions that caused your divorce
  • The BAPHOMET
    edited February 2011
    Options

But personally, i dont want to live with someone that i feel needs to be dealt with.

Once I have to work a certain way to handle you, the relationship becomes a job.

but Loo you have a job, seem to be somewhat confident, I'm not seeing how you would feel you would meet someone that you speak of, I mean its a billion ? in the world, truly not all are nagging ? are they?
  • The BAPHOMET
    edited February 2011
    Options
    dusouljah wrote: »

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Legend in Two Sports Posts: 8,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    man u ? make relationships sound so depressing ....

what happened to ? who got there way no matter what and could give two ? about how anyone felt ....

them were the ? I always saw winning growing up ... hence me not giving a ? about what another has to say as long as my way is the way ....

when ? start approaching these women as lead ? in the begining they wont have to worry about being sad and depressed in the end .....
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    ? stay beating around the bush, trying to figure out the right way to say ? , instead of just saying it..
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    BoYBe$T wrote: »

what happened to ? who got there way no matter what and could give two ? about how anyone felt ....

them were the ? I always saw winning growing up ... hence me not giving a ? about what another has to say as long as my way is the way ....

when ? start approaching these women as lead ? in the begining they wont have to worry about being sad and depressed in the end .....

truth.muthafuckincom
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I would say pushover. But that is even still a hard idea to stick with. My wife is hard as hell to deal with but I have started to take cues from My mother in law. We are unlike in some crazy ways. We both hate when my wife goes into her "I told you so" rants. We both are procrastinators. The differences are my mother in law goes ? for tat with my wife. I dont do that. But my mother in law also make sure she knows when wifey is over stepping her boundary. I have taken note and made sure wifey is told when she has step over into my boundaries. But you do that when you love that person. You take a little more ? but you are let them know. Dont press my buttons.
  • Louis Cipher
    edited February 2011
    Options
    dusouljah wrote: »

i can agree with this...im getting better at this...im actually putting forth effort to communicate better with my lady

you looking at it wrong fam...EVERYBODY has to be dealt with in some manner...you have to deal with people at work, you have to learn how to deal with the cashier at walmart, your doctor, your kids....

why wouldnt you have to deal with someone you are sharing your life with?
  • Louis Cipher
    edited February 2011
    Options

you on some cromagnon man ? right here...but i get what you saying...you have to be a MAN first and foremost...do that and she will get in line or she wont be with you in she cant handle it...

but do realize that this isnt the 60s anymore bruh...broads have $$$ and options now...all that strong-arm ? not gonna work these days
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options

Marriage is a job! You know this man!

i still remember my premarriage counselor told us that you work hard in a marriage now ao when you get old, you dont have too.
  • The BAPHOMET
    edited February 2011
    Options

aint that the truth, grow a pair before you throw em everywhere, ? try and Boss up on a chick after she done punked em for 3 years and he done had enough

man she still knows your a punk

I had a ? tell me she can't find a good ? , and I knew she could cuz I personally hooked her up with a respectful working educated type cat

well needless to say , she was like naw he soft, I need a ? to tell me something and I hear it in his voice that he means business, she was like "I never felt scared when I was living at home cuz my dad had a "bout serious business" style to him"

she said she felt alot of ? nowadays lack that