open relationships

124»

Comments

• Bwoahmizzee
    Bwoahmizzee Members Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    when you open your relationship you're basically opening the door for them walk out

aaahhhhhhh

nice
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    when you open your relationship you're basically opening the door for them walk out

aaahhhhhhh

nice

and if that's where shorty wanted to go, being in an "exclusive" ain't gon exactly stop her either :shrugs
  • Bwoahmizzee
    edited March 2011
    and if that's where shorty wanted to go, being in an "exclusive" ain't gon exactly stop her either :shrugs

smh @ you nullifying (sp) my statement

thanks Dr. Killjoy
  • jellybean84
    jellybean84 Confirm Email Posts: 1,560
    edited March 2011
    smh @ you nullifying (sp) my statement

thanks Dr. Killjoy

:D Hi buuuuudy
  • Conscious__Nkechi
    Conscious__Nkechi Members Posts: 6,110 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    It isn't something I would never do nor would I ever care to, it's not me at all.

I knew a couple who were married with children and they had an open relationship. Once they had a threesome with a common friend but then they each had a turn with this female which was done in secrecy. He would go over to her house and get it in while the wife was at home in the dark about it and there was a time or two where she went over to the couples house and behind closed doors the wife and her got down.

A complete mess if you ask me. They are now divorced anyways.

If it works for you it is of no concern to me. Just don't think my view of it for myself will ever change.
  • jellybean84
    jellybean84 Confirm Email Posts: 1,560
    edited March 2011
    It isn't something I would never do nor would I ever care to, it's not me at all.

I knew a couple who were married with children and they had an open relationship. Once they had a threesome with a common friend but then they each had a turn with this female which was done in secrecy. He would go over to her house and get it in while the wife was at home in the dark about it and there was a time or two where she went over to the couples house and behind closed doors the wife and her got down.

A complete mess if you ask me. They are now divorced anyways.

If it works for you it is of no concern to me. Just don't think my view of it for myself will ever change.

that would make a great movie
  • Bwoahmizzee
    edited March 2011
    :D Hi buuuuudy

wassup Jelly Jellz
  • CMac
    CMac Members Posts: 5,748 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    That ? definitely anit for everyone, but if the 2 people are cool with that ? and their happy can't really complain about it, better then cheating cuz that's always bad. I doubt people in a open relationship is bringing the other person home to ? cuz that ? would definitely ? ? up for the relationship.

A ? come home from a hard days work and hear another ? stretching out your wife's ? walls and she's loving that ? knowing your coming home from work SMH.
  • American.Loo
    American.Loo Members Posts: 4,082 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    is there any proof to this will/jada swinger thing or just more and more random talk
  • The_Introvert
    The_Introvert Members Posts: 796
    edited March 2011
    I know some hoes on da facebook that do the open relationship thingy. Catch is they gotta trust (know) your ass real good before doing it. Like friend of a friend type deal. No one I know married does this though.