edited February 2011
    Options
    In 2002 bibby killed the lakers in the wcf's

Yea but Derek Fisher>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Bibby and Murphy combined
  • jrod44
    jrod44 Members Posts: 3,446
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Man I could be wrong but they could resign Bibby and Murphy, for next year and still have the MLE to get more players.

Damn this could be a ? great pickup
  • killap
    killap Members Posts: 3,430 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Kendrick Perkins wife looks like Big Baby...
  • killap
    killap Members Posts: 3,430 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Bibby's going to the Heat but from what I've seen this season it aint the Bibby of old in the least
  • bless the child
    bless the child Members Posts: 5,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    MrJR wrote: »
    i bet they sign Bibby to a 5 year 50 mill deal wasting money on ? players.

Depends on how he plays if he signs with them. I can see them giving him 4 years 20 mill, and then give Bron's son Mo 4 years 30 mill. They probably wont resign Chalmers.
  • jrod44
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I was wrong, they can resign them and not have it count against Cap, oh well still a nice rental for this year.

Why people trying to make it seem like we need Chris Paul out there?

We just need a dependable ball handler who can hit his J's when they come, sounds like a Bibby to me.
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    That's what they would use Chalmers and Dampier for...

Dampier ain't no shot blocker and he has no lateral movement or hops. Chalmers is inconsistent as hell defensively.
  • MrJR
    MrJR Members Posts: 5,904 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    Dampier ain't no shot blocker and he has no lateral movement or hops. Chalmers is inconsistent as hell defensively.

You a Net or Miami fan now ? ?
  • jrod44
    edited February 2011
    Options
    How can they sign all these people dog?

This aint 2k11 u cant override the cpu block they got 56 million sewed up between the big 3 and miller and haslem for the next 4 years

Mid level exception. MLE is about 6 million I think a year, then there is the biannual exception which is 2 million a year.

So they could only give 3 million per or any combo that adds up to 6 million
  • MrJR
    edited February 2011
    Options
    ? The CheapShits
  • bless the child
    edited February 2011
    Options
    How can they sign all these people dog?

This aint 2k11 u cant override the cpu block they got 56 million sewed up between the big 3 and miller and haslem for the next 4 years

Bibby should be eligible to qualify as a veteran free agent, so the Heat would be able to exceed the salary cap to resign him. Then they can use the MLE to sign MO if he opts out of his contract this summer.
  • newOldSchool
    newOldSchool Members Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Just so I'm clear... They signed 2 of the top 3 players in the NBA but they need to sign Mike Bibby to come in and take the clutch shots in the 4th quarter?
  • bless the child
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Thats assuming the mid level will be in the new cba

They sayin bibby is goin to miami its official

Oh iight so u a heat fan now?

I'm a Lebron fan.
  • bless the child
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Just so I'm clear... They signed 2 of the top 3 players in the NBA but they need to sign Mike Bibby to come in and take the clutch shots in the 4th quarter?

Yeah, cuz when you got Chalmers and who ever is playing center they're basically playing 3 on 5 in the fourth quarter.
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I'm a Lebron fan.

just like usmarin3?
  • usmarin3
    edited February 2011
    Options
    You a Net or Miami fan now ? ?

I would think you would be a Miami fan, seeing how your eyes are like D Wade, dieing to cross over.

lol at Mr. Jr eyes being shakier than Brandon Roys knees after a suicide drill.
  • b*braze
    b*braze Members Posts: 8,968 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Bibby is washed... But even so still an upgrade
  • b*braze
    b*braze Members Posts: 8,968 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options

That's a gotdamn shame
  • usmarin3
    edited February 2011
    Options

Naw, it's clear the Heat will not beat complete teams from the 1-5 spots (Lakers, Celts) in a series. The PG and Center was not contributing ? , why not sure it up to keep the other teams honest.
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    G.R.I.P. Money $$$ Members Posts: 18,939 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I would think you would be a Miami fan, seeing how your eyes are like D Wade, dieing to cross over.

*jason terry gif*...
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    edited February 2011
    Options
    they should keep magloire because they will need a big body in the paint to go against dwight/shaq etc. troy murphy can shoot but he is soft
  • MrJR
    edited February 2011
    Options

? you wish Lebitch was a Net so you could suck Jay-Z's ? while letting Lebitch hit you from the back.

*Yao Ming gif*
  • bless the child
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Lmao man wtf

lol....word. That ? wild
  • illogics
    illogics Members Posts: 2,481 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options

.....Thank You.

How many pieces/help does the Heat need? They become less respectable by the day.
  • usmarin3
    edited February 2011
    Options
    ? you wish Lebitch was a Net so you could suck Jay-Z's ? while letting Lebitch hit you from the back.

*Yao Ming gif*

WTF dude,i guess your eyes aren't the only two things that will never come near each other, apparently you and ? also.