What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

"I would rather have my children starve than have white people buy my albums"

2»

Replies

• Nah SonNah Son Habitual Line Stepper Posts: 9,367 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Still, fuck Eminem for dissing her on wax for something she didnt even say knowin very well that he himself did say racist shit in his songs that shit is just disgusting...
  • H-Rap 180H-Rap 180 Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    ca21 wrote: »
    Still, fuck Eminem for dissing her on wax for something she didnt even say knowin very well that he himself did say racist shit in his songs that shit is just disgusting...
    That's why many whites adore him, he says things that they wish they could say.

What a fraud....he is a Nazi.
    GOOD MUSIC
    #iTunes ❚ <>09/12 <>❚ #iTunes
    goodmusic_lead-590x380.jpeg
    Follow @BruthaDee @BruthaDee @BruthaDee @BruthaDee Follow

• Nah SonNah Son Habitual Line Stepper Posts: 9,367 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Did Shadyteam get banned?
  • Melanin_Enriched Melanin_Enriched Your favorite basketball-american gentleman Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Oh lawdy, all the neo nazi groups that are in this country the whites want to be mad over a speculated hill's comment?
    *Top 5 background poster*
    Started fucking with photoshop
    superstarcole.gif
  • KTULU IS BACKKTULU IS BACK Posts: 6,617 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    King Drew wrote: »
    Oh lawdy, all the neo nazi groups that are in this country the whites want to be mad over a speculated hill's comment?

white people dont know who lauryn hill is

and dont care

lol
  • JadaRossJadaRoss Posts: 6,791 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    wheres the proof?
  • gee757gee757 Posts: 26,374
    edited March 2011
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »
    Emenim had racist tapes in his closet and accused Lauren Hill of making a statement that she never said.

Feminim tried to sue Benzino so nobody would hear the racist tapes.

dont u notice how da brainwash;d feminem wigga & housenigga stanleyz neva question that? smh...
    Kwan Dai wrote: »
    If, she did say it, so what? It wouldn't make me not support her Music. Em's racist tapes didn't hurt him one bit. In fact he became more popular. Stale Negro's kept right on supporting and his white fans base strengthened.

PATHETIC....da housenigga/muuunkee movement is @ a all time high now u cant trust ya own kind...
  • bankrupt ballerbankrupt baller Posts: 12,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Fucc white people... blacc artists believe they have to cater to a white demographic in order to sell records

but you hardly ever see white artists tryin to cater to a blacc demographic

if no blacc person bought an Eminem album he would still go multi-platinum

blacc folks wasnt fuccin wit Elvis and that boy became the damn king of Rocc N Roll

White folks wasn't fuccin wit Marley when he was alive... but he still became a legend even though he never put up big numbers

why the fucc would you care about sellin records to a group of people who probably can't even relate to the message in your music

lol @ you answering your own ending question
  • jonathandjonathand Posts: 3,144
    edited March 2011
    If Lauren was still worthy of attention, maybe I'd care. Since she's irrelevant to the music world, who gives a damn???
  • gee757gee757 Posts: 26,374
    edited March 2011
    jonathand wrote: »
    If Lauren was still worthy of attention, maybe I'd care. Since she's irrelevant to the music world, who gives a damn???

^housenigga/muunkee post..lauryn is a BLK WOMAN da same race of women fem said he dont like!
  • Mumo XMumo X Posts: 4,521 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    white people dont know who lauryn hill is

and dont care

lol

STFU wigger. Wonder why the mods let this kkk seed post in here. No white woman wil ever equal or surpass lauryn hill's musical greatness and achievements.