Yo I got a stomach fetish... What are yours?

Options

Comments

• King Erauno
    King Erauno Members Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    a chick with a fat ass and flat stomach FTW
  • Mr.Audigier216
    Mr.Audigier216 Members Posts: 4,905 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I think mine may b a lil too much for this thread even
  • meekins
    meekins Members Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I think mine may b a lil too much for this thread even

lol.. man im talking about lil things aside from the obvious ass, tiddies, and how a ? suck and ride a ? .

C'Mon J Holiday! get it together!!
  • Mr.Audigier216
    edited March 2011
    Options
    meekins wrote: »
    lol.. man im talking about lil things aside from the obvious ass, tiddies, and how a ? suck and ride a ? .

C'Mon J Holiday! get it together!!

Lmmfao @ J Holiday, man I love ? in front on people, like in public, or friends, or when my chick show her friends my videos, I enjoy putting on a show
  • kat2180
    kat2180 Members Posts: 12,056 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I like grabbing a dude by the throat when we're ? ..:o
  • Mr.Audigier216
    edited March 2011
    Options
    kat2180 wrote: »

^^^^^^^^^ dnt know y, but my s/o got me liking gettin choked
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options

1zfqzrn.gif

Such aggressiveness
  • thehonorable
    thehonorable Members Posts: 2,979 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    kai_valya wrote: »
    awww, that sounds so cute. i don't drink but my hubby rubs my tummy for me when i eat too much, or am sore from working out.

i started a new ab work out, which is killin me, but i'm determined to be in ridiculous shape by this summer. i do:

-2 sets of 50 sit ups
    -2 sets of 50 bicycle crunches
    -2 sets of 30 leg raises
    -3 sets of 20 crunches

- i do pilates for 30 min couple of times a week to stay toned. i have more of a sculpted stomach, no 6-pack

Jeez. Oh...they will be coming Kai...watch ya back ma.
  • meekins
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Lmmfao @ J Holiday, man I love ? in front on people, like in public, or friends, or when my chick show her friends my videos, I enjoy putting on a show

i can dig it.

i like ? in obvious places so we "might" get caught by chance.. and i really couldnt tell you how man public places i got busy at. its sad, really. you woulda thought a homeless couple was ? as many places i got it in in public places lol

but i cant say i ever ? infront of anybody.. though i think about it alot and wanna do it.
  • meekins
    edited March 2011
    Options

thats what i do. i got a few gurls into that choking and slapping shid. grab they neck firmly, slap em in the face and tiddies.. all types of freaky shid. the freakier the better.
  • Mr.Audigier216
    edited March 2011
    Options
    i can dig it.

i like ? in obvious places so we "might" get caught by chance.. and i really couldnt tell you how man public places i got busy at. its sad, really. you woulda thought a homeless couple was ? as many places i got it in in public places lol

but i cant say i ever ? infront of anybody.. though i think about it alot and wanna do it.

Man when u ? in front of somebody, and u can see them gettin turned on, n they loving what they see, its a damn rush.....makes a ? go HAM
  • kat2180
    kat2180 Members Posts: 12,056 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    ^^^^^^^^^ dnt know y, but my s/o got me liking gettin choked

Yeah I've always liked light choking but I've only gotten into doing it to him recently..not sure why..
  • Mr.Audigier216
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Yeah I've always liked light choking but I've only gotten into doing it to him recently..not sure why..

Lmmfao......recently I been giving my chick the ok to shove my face n her vaj when I'm down there.......I m tryin to get her even more aggressive
  • meekins
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Man when u ? in front of somebody, and u can see them gettin turned on, n they loving what they see, its a damn rush.....makes a ? go HAM

i heard that..

i made up my mind.. when i have my dude over with his chick, and we jus chop'n it, playin cards & shid.. im gon go in and see what type of shid i start. i might have to get the camcorder out for this.
  • meekins
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Lmmfao......recently I been giving my chick the ok to shove my face n her vaj when I'm down there.......I m tryin to get her even more aggressive

lol.. i like when my girl ride my tongue.. or when we ? and i talk ? to her like... "you gon ? on this ? ? where you wana ? .. on this ? or in my mouth.. ? in my mouth, ? .."

yo she like that shid, doe.
  • Mr.Audigier216
    edited March 2011
    Options
    i heard that..

i made up my mind.. when i have my dude over with his chick, and we jus chop'n it, playin cards & shid.. im gon go in and see what type of shid i start. i might have to get the camcorder out for this.

*waits on thread bout ? in front of people/video taping so I can give in put*
  • Mr.Audigier216
    edited March 2011
    Options
    lol.. i like when my girl ride my tongue.. or when we ? and i talk ? to her like... "you gon ? on this ? ? where you wana ? .. on this ? or in my mouth.. ? in my mouth, ? .."

yo she like that shid, doe.

? they love that ? ....
  • meekins
    edited March 2011
    Options
    *waits on thread bout ? in front of people/video taping so I can give in put*

lol.. hell naw.. shid i wish i could post it but i dont think my gurl would approve of me posting a freaky video of her. but thats all up to her.
  • Mr.Audigier216
    edited March 2011
    Options
    lol.. hell naw.. shid i wish i could post it but i dont think my gurl would approve of me posting a freaky video of her. but thats all up to her.

I'm not waiting on the video, just the thread saying u did it lol
  • meekins
    edited March 2011
    Options
    ? they love that ? ....

is it just me or do these females love to be treated like they aint ? in the sack? like the sluttier you treat em, the more they love it...
  • Mr.Audigier216
    edited March 2011
    Options
    is it just me or do these females love to be treated like they aint ? in the sack? like the sluttier you treat em, the more they love it...

The sluttier you treat the the more they love it, u ever notice how much yo chick tolerate being slapped with yo ? PAUSE......nuff said lol
  • meekins
    edited March 2011
    Options
    The sluttier you treat the the more they love it, u ever notice how much yo chick tolerate being slapped with yo ? PAUSE......nuff said lol

THAT depends... if we just playin and i pull my stuff out and just get the swangin my ? on her, she gon tell me im nasty and push me off of her (but not sure if that just a front).. but if we ? or she suckin my ? , i can slap her tongue and lips all i want.. *shrugs*
  • Mr.Audigier216
    edited March 2011
    Options
    THAT depends... if we just payin and i pull my stuff out and just get the swangin my ? on her, she gon tell me im nasty and push me off of her (but not sure if that just a front).. but if we ? or she suckin my ? , i can slap her tongue and lips all i want.. *shrugs*

Bra trust its a front when yall playin...she mean "you nasty, but I like it" lol
  • meekins
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Bra trust its a front when yall playin...she mean "you nasty, but I like it" lol

ohh ok.. so its like one of those.. "when i say "NO" i really mean "YES" type of situations? gud luk'n.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    kai_valya wrote: »
    awww, that sounds so cute. i don't drink but my hubby rubs my tummy for me when i eat too much, or am sore from working out.

i started a new ab work out, which is killin me, but i'm determined to be in ridiculous shape by this summer. i do:

-2 sets of 50 sit ups
    -2 sets of 50 bicycle crunches
    -2 sets of 30 leg raises
    -3 sets of 20 crunches

- i do pilates for 30 min couple of times a week to stay toned. i have more of a sculpted stomach, no 6-pack

I usually just do 4 sets of something hard, like hanging windmills or some medicine ball ish. I hate having my core all sore forever. I can only 5 get pack unless I'm really dehydrated. And I gotta be flexing, its frustrating.