Is Charlie Sheen Delusional Or Is He Just Embracing Himself?

Comments

• jonlakadeadmic
    jonlakadeadmic Members Posts: 4,735 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    whats the story with tis cracka....

look up his recent interviews....he was making 2 Mil an episode with Two and Half Men and then things went sour with his producer because he thought Sheen was partying too much and Sheen got fed up with all the stories about his so hes lashing back....but yeah he "used to be" a cokehead (when i say used to be i mean like a month or 2 ago)
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    hes also battle-tested boyonets
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    My mans Drama got me about to cop one
    1299011071.28487.sheen_1.jpg
  • jonlakadeadmic
    edited March 2011
    Charlie-Sheen3-480x480.jpg

...................need one??
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Originally Posted by kzzl
    Self hatred is self hatred. Him following in his fathers shame don't make it no better. But I'm old fashioned. Hollywood couldn't buy my identity
    what shame? neither has ever denied that half their dad's family comes from Spain...Martin Sheen is half Spanish/half Irish so what shame was there? being white was already a part of his identity only thing he ever regretted was that the name stuck..."“Whenever I would call for an appointment, whether it was a job or an apartment, and I would give my name, there was always that hesitation and when I'd get there, it was always gone,” Martin told James Lipton. “So I thought, I got enough problems trying to get an acting job, so I invented Martin Sheen. It's still Estevez officially. I never changed it officially. I never will. It's on my driver's license and passport and everything. I started using Sheen, I thought I'd give it a try, and before I knew it, I started making a living with it and then it was too late. In fact, one of my great regrets is that I didn't keep my name as it was given to me."

Emilio Estevez uses his given name.

Actually I understand what Carlos is talking about. Dude was making 2 mil an episode, thus making him the highest paid actor on t.v. on a highly rated show. He's an A list actor. From a family with a proud acting pedigree. Of course he's special. What makes Carlos different is that he actually has the ? to say it. If your making millions of dollars doing anything, you're more than likely on top of your game. If you're not feeling yourself, then something is probably wrong with you.

Even though, I'm not a "powder puff girl." I can appreciate it he says that, "People can't figure me out, they can't process me. I don't expect them to. You can't process me with a normal brain." and "I am on a drug, it's called 'Charlie Sheen'. It's not available because if you try it once, you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body."

I offend feel that same way. I say what ever is the ? on my mind. If you're a brtually honest and crass person, inhabiting a uber sensitive, effeminized, and esmasculated world, such as this. When you're honest people are going to think you're off, crazy, or in Carlos' case being moody from that lack of powder.

I applaud Carlos and his honesty. If he wasn't ? with powder, then he would qualify as being the man. Hopefully he won't o.d. and die.
  • birdcallaveli
    birdcallaveli Members Posts: 6,508 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    where can i cop a charlie sheen shirt? im gonna need like 3 of them. its about to replace my d.a.r.e. shirt as my official drug binge shirt
  • KTULU IS BACK
    KTULU IS BACK Banned Users Posts: 6,617 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    charlie sheen

? my ?
  • jonlakadeadmic
    edited March 2011
    where can i cop a charlie sheen shirt? im gonna need like 3 of them. its about to replace my d.a.r.e. shirt as my official drug binge shirt

the one I posted is right here

http://boston.barstoolsports.com/cartbt/

bottom right of the page
  • jonlakadeadmic
    edited March 2011

Emilio Estevez uses his given name.

Actually I understand what Carlos is talking about. Dude was making 2 mil an episode, thus making him the highest paid actor on t.v. on a highly rated show. He's an A list actor. From a family with a proud acting pedigree. Of course he's special. What makes Carlos different is that he actually has the ? to say it. If your making millions of dollars doing anything, you're more than likely on top of your game. If you're not feeling yourself, then something is probably wrong with you.

Even though, I'm not a "powder puff girl." I can appreciate it he says that, "People can't figure me out, they can't process me. I don't expect them to. You can't process me with a normal brain." and "I am on a drug, it's called 'Charlie Sheen'. It's not available because if you try it once, you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body."

I offend feel that same way. I say what ever is the ? on my mind. If you're a brtually honest and crass person, inhabiting a uber sensitive, effeminized, and esmasculated world, such as this. When you're honest people are going to think you're off, crazy, or in Carlos' case being moody from that lack of powder.

I applaud Carlos and his honesty. If he wasn't ? with powder, then he would qualify as being the man. Hopefully he won't o.d. and die.

good assessment
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011

http://www.youngandreckless.com/item/featured-men-tees/winning
  • birdcallaveli
    birdcallaveli Members Posts: 6,508 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    the one I posted is right here

http://boston.barstoolsports.com/cartbt/

bottom right of the page
    shenco wrote: »

props, i ordered one of each, now i just have to wait until the end of march for them to be shipped smh. its a good thing that charlie sheen swag is timeless.
  • geechee slim
    geechee slim Members Posts: 2,465 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    The sh*t is straight comedy.

"I'm not bi-polar, I'm BI-WINNING!"
  • Kame
    Kame Members Posts: 24,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
  • jonlakadeadmic
    edited March 2011
    props, i ordered one of each, now i just have to wait until the end of march for them to be shipped smh. its a good thing that charlie sheen swag is timeless.

he just got a twitter too....so the swag wont end
  • newOldSchool
    newOldSchool Members Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    I think charlie been on drugs so long now that his mind is clean it's going haywire. I need one of those shirts.
  • Conscious__Nkechi
    Conscious__Nkechi Members Posts: 6,110 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    I am going to go out on a limb here and say that he does not give a damn.
    3 million/episode and he will most likely continue to profit off all of this.....yeah he did what he did because he can.
  • jonlakadeadmic
    edited March 2011
    LOL @ his first tweet
  • tru_m.a.c
    tru_m.a.c Members Posts: 9,091 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    he just got a twitter too....so the swag wont end

u sure its real??? what is it
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited March 2011
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    “I didn’t ‘take’ ? , I had to pay for it.”
    He's definately embracing himself
  • jonlakadeadmic
    edited March 2011
    haute wrote: »
    He's definately embracing himself

"I was bangin 3 gram rocks because thats how I roll"
  • KTULU IS BACK
    KTULU IS BACK Banned Users Posts: 6,617 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    charlie sheen needs to take nas under his wing
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    "I was bangin 3 gram rocks because thats how I roll"
    "There was an incident years ago where everyone thought I hit her. I was trying to contain her. I had her arms and we both went down to the ground. Her initials are B.A., I'll give you that much. I don't want to make the whole thing about her. I felt terrible and delivered her to a plastic surgeon and everybody said I hit her and no.... I feel bad about that one. She was attacking me, though, with, like a, a small fork. Like a cocktail fork. And she had it with her, that was the weird part. What was she doing with, like, a shrimp fork in her purse? She stole it, clearly. From a buffet.”
    Proclaiming ones innocence on a domestic charge while calling the ? fat

Definately winning
  • jonlakadeadmic
    edited March 2011
    charlie sheen needs to take nas under his wing

#winning > L's

your right.
  • jonlakadeadmic
    edited March 2011
    LOL@ saying no i didnt hit her, but she STOLE a fork!