All I Meet is Girls With Boyfriends

Options
ICame4Pussy
ICame4Pussy Members Posts: 6,875 ✭✭✭
edited March 2011 in Growing Pains
Im sick of this ? , everytime i even start to get interested in a chick I come to find out she got a man (one time a girl SMH). Man IDK what the deal with this ? . Then they wanna be friends, nah ? THAT. Am i looking in the wrong places or just bad luck, Whatever it is this some ?

Comments

• Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Or she's got kids or she's fat and or ugly......I feel ya bruh we just gotta keep looking.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    But then do you notice when you're not single you're like a magnet and there opportunity in abundance? Temptation's game.
  • Stoh13
    Stoh13 Members Posts: 104
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I know what you mean man...All the good ones are taken.
  • makaveli03
    makaveli03 Members Posts: 2,392
    edited February 2011
    Options
    they could be lying to you to be nice
  • Coo Coo Cal's Beanie
    Coo Coo Cal's Beanie Members Posts: 3,864 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    it be like that sometimes
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    you know theres otha fish in the sea that is......
  • ICame4Pussy
    edited February 2011
    Options
    But then do you notice when you're not single you're like a magnet and there opportunity in abundance? Temptation's game.

You aint never lied, ridiculous
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    real ? don't care
  • ICame4Pussy
    edited February 2011
    Options
    cj012890 wrote: »
    real ? don't care

I Dont Share
  • blackdemo
    blackdemo Members Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    So? i mean yea same with me but u gotta be aggresive on some "so how bout i whoop out mr.charlie n he'll do the talkin" lol jk bout dat but real talk i jus be like "U got a man? then why aint he here wit u at this party havin a good time wit u? he cant make no time for u? yada yada yada"

or sometimes its like
    Me: how you doin? whatchu up to tonight
    Her:Jus goin to see my bf soon
    Me: So u gon come see me soon then
    Her: *laughs* u so crazy, u gon make a girl so happy one day
    Me: Naw i already got my eye on makin someone special happy
    her: who?
    Me:u girl, u should be doin this n that....blah blah blah
    Girl: blushes

idk to each his own lol, but ill stop when she tell me stop, jus cuz she got a bf dont mean she wants u to stop hittin on her, maybe her man aint givin her wat she wants, u never kno till u try. Ive taken mad Ls with this but a decent amount of Ws with this as well

i jus be aggressive n it works some broads wanna hear dat, they love a dude on the pursuit, it works but it doesnt work on girls who really down for they man
  • new account2
    new account2 Members Posts: 1,469
    edited March 2011
    Options
    sound like a club ? wit weak rap..................
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    The biggest lesson I learned was not to believe ? when a woman says she has a man. The chick really did have a man, but later on she told me I should had kept pursuing because she had a boyfriend, not married. Even since then, I haven't given a ? . You just have to conquer regardless.

As for a woman married, It's 2011. If a woman tells me that, all that ? means to me is that her and her husband share a closet together. LOL
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I never ask a chick do she got a ol ? , because I care less. but if she voluntarily & say she dont then thats a big bonus
  • ICame4Pussy
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I never asks, i research and when i find out the ? dissapoints me. Im not tryna ? with nobody else girl, im past that
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I never asks, i research and when i find out the ? dissapoints me. Im not tryna ? with nobody else girl, im past that

cosign post

@ bolded, yea that shss get nerve wrecking at times. bishes sneaking on the phones in shss, thats why I stay messin with them single, no kids chicks. Thats golden living
  • ICame4Pussy
    edited March 2011
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    cosign post

@ bolded, yea that shss get nerve wrecking at times. bishes sneaking on the phones in shss, thats why I stay messin with them single, no kids chicks. Thats golden living

Thats a hard as a combo to find
  • D.D.S.
    D.D.S. Members Posts: 7,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    it be like that sometimes

• Stoh13
    Stoh13 Members Posts: 104
    edited March 2011
    Options

This doesnt make sense to me, i mean why not ask then. And i know its not just me but if the girls man isnt treating her right to the point where she cheats....then ill be the guy, who cares lol.
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    blackdemo wrote: »
    Me: how you doin? whatchu up to tonight

You telegraphed too much interest. When you did this you've afectlly just included yourself with the othere 42 ? who've tried to holla at her during the course of the week.
    ]Her:Jus goin to see my bf soon
    Me: So u gon come see me soon then

Again you're telegraphing to too much interest. You're pushing forward, while she's disengaging. Here you should've disqualifed yourself as a suitor, (acted like your not trying to holla.) You shoul've said this.

Chick: Jus goin' to see my bf soon.

blackdemo wrote:
    What a conicidence, I'm getting up with my man later too. He bought me some Chinese food and a slurpee. We're going to watch MMA. Most ? are too much of a homophobe to say some ? like this, but believe me it it works. It makes the chick laugh and and will buy you another few minutes.

Her: *laughs* u so crazy, u gon make a girl so happy one day
    Me: Naw i already got my eye on makin someone special happy]
    her: who?Me:u girl, u should be doin this n that....blah blah blah
    Girl: blushes

This was a slight Indicator of Interest. The chick started to dig you. Unfortunately, instead of building on that attraction, you invertingly feed into her ego by giving her unwarranted attention and compliments. This what you should've said:
    Her: U so crazy, u gon make a girl so happy one day.
    blackdemo;2151666: Naw, I already got my eye on makin someone special
    her:Who? (she knows the answer to this question and knows damn well you're going to say her, so after setting her up with a 94 mph faster, you hit her with a 86 mph changeup,)
    blackdemo: This friend of mine, her birthday is coming up and I wanted to get her something nice for her birthday. I was trying to decide on what would be a cool gift. Any suggestions?

I know what you're thinking and this ? sounds counterintutive, but it does the following things.
    1) disqualifies yourself as the next ? trying to holla.
    2) Shows that other women find you attractive and that you can get other woman. The easiest way to get a chick to like is to show that other women want you.
    3) You withdrew your attention. See you're feeding her ego with all of this positive reinforcement, but now you've suddenly withdrew it. She's going to want to get those good feelings back, so she's going to work on getting your attention and proving to you thats she's worthy.

Reasons Why She'll Tell You She Has A Boyfriend
    The following come from "The Mystery Method," By Mystery page 36

Nine times out of ten, when a woman says, " I have a boyfriend," what this translates to is, "You just telegraphed too much interest."

It has nothing to do with whether she actually has a boyfriend. In fact if she is attracted to you, she will often deliberately hide the boyfriend from you until after you have had sex with her.

Whether she mentions him or not in no way proves that he actually exists-only that she had a motive to mention him.

1) Though she doesn't have a boyfriend, she's not attracted to you or you miscalibrated your escalation.

2) She DOES have a boyfriend and, given her current options, she has chosen to stick with that relationship.

3) She DOES have a boyfriend and is willing to sleep with you but wants to make sure that you understand her situation first. She wants DISCRETION and understanding. And though she might be available to you for sex, she NOT immediately available for more of a commitment.

4) She DOES have a boyfriend and she IS willing to cheat on him (they often are if your game is tight,) but she doesn't want to feel guilty about it. This is her RATIONALIZATION process at work. As long as she mentions the boyfriend BEFORE sleeping with you, she can rationalize to herself that it was YOUR FAULT. Sure, she might regret it later, but that won't necessarily stop her from cheating.

5) She DOESN'T have a boyfriend and she IS attracted to you; she just doesn't want to look like a loser who can't get a man. Most hot women have orbiters anyway: nice guys who pose as their friends but secretly want to sleep with them. Since the word "boyfriend," can have so many different meanings, she is thinking of one of her orbitors as a "place keeper."

THE BOTTOM LINE IS, DON'T ASK ABOUT HER BOYFRIEND AND DON'T APPEAR FAZED IF SHE MENTIONS HIM. HE MAY NOT EVEN EXIST. JUST TAKE AS AN INSTANCE OF LACK OF INTEREST CAUSED BY YOU TELEGRAPHING TOO MUCH INTEREST FAR TOO SOON.
    Options
    [treysongz] It's mister steal yo girl [/treysongz]

• Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Most girls these days gonna have dudes they smashin or "talking to"
  • ICame4Pussy
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Most girls these days gonna have dudes they smashin or "talking to"
    All Of Em
  • goldenja
    goldenja Members Posts: 6,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Stoh13 wrote: »
    This doesnt make sense to me, i mean why not ask then. And i know its not just me but if the girls man isnt treating her right to the point where she cheats....then ill be the guy, who cares lol.

next thing you know you gettin feelings for her.
    yall get in a relationship.
    next thing you know you slipped somewhere down the line
    and karma comes back to bit u in the ass

im not saying thats YOU. im just saying thats how the cycle keeps going.
  • goldenja
    goldenja Members Posts: 6,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    then again i cant say too much either lol
  • kevmic
    kevmic Members Posts: 1,888 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Im sick of this ? , everytime i even start to get interested in a chick I come to find out she got a man (one time a girl SMH). Man IDK what the deal with this ? . Then they wanna be friends, nah ? THAT. Am i looking in the wrong places or just bad luck, Whatever it is this some ?

You ain't gotta be they best friend and ? . Just check in from time to time to see how they living and ? . Only matter of time before they single again.