School me on panama city beach spring break

Options
h.haver
h.haver Members Posts: 252
edited July 2011 in For The Grown & Sexy
A ? 's thinking about going there this year and I've heard its crazy and well worth it. Any of y'all been there before and have any advice or stories?

Comments

• h.haver
    edited February 2010
    Options
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Yeah, been there. Lots and lots of slutty white girls, speaking of slutty white girls; my slutty white friends Katlin and her friends are going there for spring break.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I'm going to south beach in 3 weeks I'm so excited!
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    lol at you ? doing the most spring breakish ? you can do. Yall need to go on a cruise, i've been on 4 and have gotten laid multiple times on them. Girls go on cruises to get ?
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I'm borderline too old for spring break stuff. I'm ? 22.
  • h.haver
    edited February 2010
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    Yeah, been there. Lots and lots of slutty white girls, speaking of slutty white girls; my slutty white friends Katlin and her friends are going there for spring break.

Slutty white girls? Sounds like my kinda trip. How easy is it to get laid there?
  • jjla
    jjla Members Posts: 4
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Panama Beach looks crazy and I will be there for the parties. Also headin to Daytona March 19 to see whats up?
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    white hoes...............
  • Tha Chop
    Tha Chop Banned Users Posts: 559
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I went 10 years ago when I was a senior in HS. Got thrown in the ? tank 3 times in a week.
  • Cutler 26 INT's LOL!
    Cutler 26 INT's LOL! Members Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Black College Reunion in Daytona >>>>>Panama City
  • michael b
    michael b Members Posts: 1
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Panama City Beach has some of the best beach clubs that are better than Miami and Lauderdale. We stayed at a condo called the Summit. It was right next door to the 2 largest clubs on the strip. We never went anywhere else. If you go, book a condo. Do not get a hotel room. The condos can sleep more and even has a kitchen. We booked through the complex directly, but you can book through a website as well. Here is one just for the PCB area: www.bluesunproperties.com. Also, at our place we had 2 HUGE pools that all the girls laid out by. Nice views from the balcony.
  • Idi Amin Dada
    Idi Amin Dada Members Posts: 3,192 ✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Yo, my fraternity got a beach house there for spring break my first semester in.

Bruh...BRUH!!!!!

BRUHH!!!!!!!!

I got domed up the first ? ' night. And that was back when I was a scared of ? ass ? .
  • intalect
    intalect Members Posts: 674 ✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    me being only an hour and half from panama city i must say im alittle burnt out and its kinda went down hill over the years since they lost " the strip " (anyone that lives in florida or has been to panama city in 2002 knows what im talkin about) but its still nice to go to alot people are there all throughout march.... same can be said for here during the summer its going down next weekend here I'm talkin 150,000 people on the beach alone and thats no exaggeration
  • Little JJ
    Little JJ Members Posts: 4,182 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Miami or Panama Beach?

I'm still undecided....
  • Sh0t
    Sh0t Members Posts: 1,162
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I went to lake havasu this past spring break, took my boat and all.

Was pretty phat.

I've been to PCB once, but it wasn't during spring break. Still pretty GNARLY BRO