My Teacher completely has me by the nuts...

Options
2»

Comments

• King Erauno
    King Erauno Members Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Maalik wrote: »

she's attractive...

LOL @ you thinkin im puttin her pic on here...

have u not read the part that she has "my entire college education" in her hands

lol...seriously though shes giving u a hard time cause she wants u to beat it up. guaranteed u will get an A
  • allreasoned_out
    allreasoned_out Members Posts: 2,696 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    The t/s slipping.

Will a 0 for the midterm really mean that there is no way you can pass the course? (I assume that passing the course, if only barely, wouldn't drop you below 3.25 if you get A's in your other courses.) How much of your grade is it worth?

Why didn't your alarm clock go off? Find out and make sure it doesn't happen again.

I think your prof should let you do a make-up. And it shouldn't take begging. But if beg you must, beg you must.
  • allreasoned_out
    edited March 2011
    Options
    T/s, I noticed that you posted her name. I would delete that. It'll probably come up if she googles herself.
  • MallyG
    MallyG Members Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Maalik wrote: »
    I know...Im soooooooooooooooooo ?

I just thought my past would account for something. I'm on the damn Dean's List

Sometimes in life what you did in the past holds no weight, but what your doing now IS ON THE SCALE. Remember dat cuh.

For future references, try to get your classes started a lil' later (in the morning). I missed a mid term b4 b/c I always wanted my classes to be over early so I could have my day to myself, but I'm not an early bird type nikka and I happened to oversleep. Fortunately I was able to take it later that day, but my professor wasn't a hard ass either.

freshb651 wrote: »
    you should cry when you meet up with her,get on some Dangerous Minds,Freedom Writers I can't go back to the hood type ?

This here was hilarious, yet real. LOL
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    T/s, I noticed that you posted her name. I would delete that. It'll probably come up if she googles herself.

Pretty much,,
  • allreasoned_out
    edited March 2011
    Options
    T/s, you can't be serious. If she sees this it's going to make it worse for you. You can't reasonably believe anything else.

It's clear to me that though you like to think of yourself as a serious student, you're really not. You're not going to make it to Stanford at this rate.
  • KTULU IS BACK
    KTULU IS BACK Banned Users Posts: 6,617 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    something funny happened in this thread and i missed out on it
  • ptnutz
    ptnutz Members Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    something funny happened in this thread and i missed out on it

He was venting about a teacher ? up his GPA, someone said something about her Googling her name. I think it spooked him enough to pull the ripcord on the thread.
  • freshb651
    freshb651 Members Posts: 8,240 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    so what's the verdict on this ? Maalik ?,and wasn't the ? from Higher Learning named Malik ?.....Run ? Run
  • Maalik
    Maalik Members Posts: 3,629 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Can't retake the midterm....me & shorty ironed out our differences....my 4.0 is ruined but, I can still get a B in the course. Appreciate all the ? on here who kept it real...you know who you are...
  • juice86
    juice86 Members Posts: 832
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Get a doctors note, tell the dean you have the shitts and we on the crapper all night and redo the midterm