Be a ? forever but have all the money in the world...or Broke but get any cbick

Options

Comments

• ItzGravitation
    ItzGravitation Members Posts: 7,205
    edited February 2010
    Options
    a.mann wrote: »
    well considering how much complaining and whining is done here about females
    by alot of these guys

I surpirsed you the only openly "bi" sexual dude here
    I always felt thats the "logic" choice for cats
    if dealing with females is that much of an hussle and headache

alot of these dudes is ?
    which is why they say no ? so much
    same dudes talkin bout "hard on hoes" be claiming they get the most ?
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    makaveli03 wrote: »
    but i rather have that problem than being broke as ? , and probably being too hungry to even ? a chic i want...

lmao...have fun
  • UPTOWN
    UPTOWN Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 13,009 Regulator
    edited February 2010
    Options
    i'm sure i'm not the only dude who'd do this
    ? on the IC would do it but they wont admit it
    they dont wanna come off ass ? so they pickin the ?
    Money Over ? everytime
    yes ... money over ? ... but you can get any woman you want ...

? aint ? .... but there are plenty of real women out there. yall ? aint even gonna have kids to pass your money on to
  • Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    broke but get any chick

I give a damn about the money. Some weed, bad ? , and some video games every night and i'm straight

And some Goose
  • ItzGravitation
    ItzGravitation Members Posts: 7,205
    edited February 2010
    Options
    yes ... money over ? ... but you can get any woman you want ...

? aint ? .... but there are plenty of real women out there. yall ? aint even gonna have kids to pass your money on to

i know its girls and guys worth keeping
    thses dudes dont though
  • makaveli03
    makaveli03 Members Posts: 2,392
    edited February 2010
    Options
    PimpMVP wrote: »
    Smh at dummies saying money....yall need a ? brain

so how you gon pay them bills my nig?
  • Dupac
    edited February 2010
    Options
    so how you gon pay them bills my nig?

borke doenst mean weak minded.. i know plenty of broke familis who have survived for years, because they're strong mined enough to not give up
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    "broke" doesn't equal homeless.....
  • UPTOWN
    edited February 2010
    Options
    but you wont get none of the bread so whats the point?
    how wont i?? if i get any chick i want ill just wife alica keys LOL we'll live at her crib, use her black card etc. where's ur head at my dude?? you think i would just pick any ol random chick whos on welfare just for some ass??

yall dudes gotta start thinking. what u gonna do?? ? and sleep alone every night??? go to the club and buy out the bar and be the most popular guy in town?? but at the end of the night you gotta tell all the ladies who want to get with you u cant do it ... meanwhile everybody who drank up the bar with you are going home with their babe??

the reason to want money is to have a better quality life ... but you dont sacrifice any of that quality for the money itself.
    you dont neglect your wife and kids just to become a billionare .... there's only so much you can buy in this world cuzzo ... and its all material things
    you wont have any friends etc ... ? will be tired of your lonely ass calling them all hours of the day.
    you would have women calling you like "stay away from my husband!! ever since he's been hangin with you he hasnt been home as much!!" so on and so on
    smh at you competing with women for male attention
    and a big shake my head at you hangin around women who only want ur money and you cant even hit em LOL
  • makaveli03
    edited February 2010
    Options
    dusouljah wrote: »
    borke doenst mean weak minded.. i know plenty of broke familis who have survived for years, because they're strong mined enough to not give up

so someone cant be strong minded to have sex...but they can be strong minded to starve?
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    how wont i?? if i get any chick i want ill just wife alica keys LOL we'll live at her crib, use her black card etc. where's ur head at my dude?? you think i would just pick any ol random chick whos on welfare just for some ass??

yall dudes gotta start thinking. what u gonna do?? ? and sleep alone every night??? go to the club and buy out the bar and be the most popular guy in town?? but at the end of the night you gotta tell all the ladies who want to get with you u cant do it ... meanwhile everybody who drank up the bar with you are going home with their babe??

the reason to want money is to have a better quality life ... but you dont sacrifice any of that quality for the money itself.
    you dont neglect your wife and kids just to become a billionare .... there's only so much you can buy in this world cuzzo ... and its all material things
    you wont have any friends etc ... ? will be tired of your lonely ass calling them all hours of the day.
    you would have women calling you like "stay away from my husband!! ever since he's been hangin with you he hasnt been home as much!!" so on and so on
    and a big shake my head at you hangin around women who only want ur money and you cant even hit em LOL

and with that:

threadclosedlock.jpg
  • makaveli03
    edited February 2010
    Options

lol nah my nig im the type of person to actually enjoy being lonely....i got it from my moms...im borderline unemotional when it comes to that....and its the rules pertaning to the using alicia keys for her money part....it makes the question harder to answer lol...but yea, i dont care bout being "lonely" ? i rather have my personal space anyways...and also i dont go out of my way to call ? or talk to someone when im "bored" because i actually dont get "bored" if im not doing anything...im just not doing anything...i dont see that as a negative.....so its me and my money being able to do watever the ? I want...who gives a ? bout a nut? i can beat my ? ...get the same nut ur getting...without the stds, the emotional ? the chic gon bring...and the ? 18 years of daddyyy daddyyy i got pregnant...or i got a girl pregnant to worry about...all i got is me and my money and the sunset....and you have 48992 kids, and no money, and 59 baby mommas....yea thats the life
  • Dupac
    edited February 2010
    Options
    so someone cant be strong minded to have sex...but they can be strong minded to starve?

u gotta word that different...cuz i'm confused....

what i was saying was just because your broke doens't mean you're out there starving.....if your strong minded enough u can find ways to survive and get through...life isn't over just because ur broke, families have survived and gotten through for years with little to no money, all hope isn't lost....

i never said ur weak mined just because ur rich and not having sex......that has nothing to do with the entire argument....

what i was saying was just because ur broke, it doesn't mean u have to starve
  • makaveli03
    edited February 2010
    Options
    u gotta word that different...cuz i'm confused....

what i was saying was just because your broke doens't mean you're out there starving.....if your strong minded enough u can find ways to survive and get through...life isn't over just because ur broke, families have survived and gotten through for years with little to no money, all hope isn't lost....

i never said ur weak mined just because ur rich and not having sex......that has nothing to do with the entire argument....

what i was saying was just because ur broke, it doesn't mean u have to starve

Yea I get what you're saying but its still the same point...if your saying that being broke is the way to go because you can adjust...why cant I do the same by getting the money?
  • Dupac
    edited February 2010
    Options
    lol nah my nig im the type of person to actually enjoy being lonely....i got it from my moms...im borderline unemotional when it comes to that....and its the rules pertaning to the using alicia keys for her money part....it makes the question harder to answer lol...but yea, i dont care bout being "lonely" ? i rather have my personal space anyways...and also i dont go out of my way to call ? or talk to someone when im "bored" because i actually dont get "bored" if im not doing anything...im just not doing anything...i dont see that as a negative.....so its me and my money being able to do watever the ? I want...who gives a ? bout a nut? i can beat my ? ...get the same nut ur getting...without the stds, the emotional ? the chic gon bring...and the ? 18 years of daddyyy daddyyy i got pregnant...or i got a girl pregnant to worry about...all i got is me and my money and the sunset....and you have 48992 kids, and no money, and 59 baby mommas....yea thats the life

that's a bit extreme....

but whatever, humans are social beings by nature....so i mean to sit there and pretend like you can be perfectly happy in life without creating any close personal bonds is pretty funny....

i can understand wanting ur personal space from time to time... but ur likely lying to urself if u really think u can go the rest of your life like that
  • Dupac
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Yea I get what you're saying but its still the same point...if your saying that being broke is the way to go because you can adjust...why cant I do the same by getting the money?

because it's foolish in my opinion.. this whole thread is basically asking what people would rather have.....

and i think taking the money is a foolish option....

imo what's the point of having alll the money in the world with no one to share it with...

being broke with a family >>>>>than being alone and rich IMO....
  • makaveli03
    edited February 2010
    Options
    that's a bit extreme....

but whatever, humans are social beings by nature....so i mean to sit there and pretend like you can be perfectly happy in life without creating any close personal bonds is pretty funny....

i can understand wanting ur personal space from time to time... but ur likely lying to urself if u really think u can go the rest of your life like that

im not saying dont have personal bonds...i am human and i understand that i need people physically to keep myself sane...but what this topic is, is about the relationship/? chasing aspect....i.e. the borderline simp aspect of looking at things...and in that portion of life...i just dont see myself caring enough to be that type of dude...and i can confidently garauntee i will never be affected negatively by choosing not to go that route...simply because I dont care...if i have my money...it just builds on the notion that i dont give a damn...and if i really need a nut...i beat my ? ...if i really need to touch ? i hire a chic to let me feel all over them ? ...if i need to be emotionally fulfilled ill talk to my sisters or cousins that will actually make sense to me......i mean its pretty self explanatory....i rather have that problem thatn being dirt broke...? a chick who prolly has an STD and not havin the money to consistently pay for proper treatment for it....and have a chic get pregnant...hate the chic and then go thru baby mamma drama WIT NO MONEY...it just dont make sense to me....all for a nut? lol
  • Dupac
    edited February 2010
    Options
    im not saying dont have personal bonds...i am human and i understand that i need people physically to keep myself sane...but what this topic is, is about the relationship/? chasing aspect....i.e. the borderline simp aspect of looking at things...and in that portion of life...i just dont see myself caring enough to be that type of dude...and i can confidently garauntee i will never be affected negatively by choosing not to go that route...simply because I dont care...if i have my money...it just builds on the notion that i dont give a damn...and if i really need a nut...i beat my ? ...if i really need to touch ? i hire a chic to let me feel all over them ? ...if i need to be emotionally fulfilled ill talk to my sisters or cousins that will actually make sense to me......i mean its pretty self explanatory....i rather have that problem thatn being dirt broke...? a chick who prolly has an STD and not havin the money to consistently pay for proper treatment for it....and have a chic get pregnant...hate the chic and then go thru baby mamma drama WIT NO MONEY...it just dont make sense to me....all for a nut? lol

i strongly believe this opiinon would change if you acutally had a quality long term relationship with a very good woman..
  • Dupac
    edited February 2010
    Options
    what's the point of being able to ? any girl in the world and settling for one whilst you are broke as ? ?

who said anything about settling?? how u know you might just find "the one" while ur dead broke.. cuz it's going to be obvisou she didn't fall in love with you because of your money....
  • makaveli03
    edited February 2010
    Options
    i strongly believe this opiinon would change if you acutally had a quality long term relationship with a very good woman..

lol i did i made a thread on it already and hence why i already have this point...take this into conclusion...its worse if ur in a long relationship and it ends..its literally NO hope after that...the only way you stay in a long relationship is if that person fits every criteria you have...if THAT doesnt work...then what is the point? seriously? I had a relationship from my senior year in hs all the way to my senior yr in college...and the chic was everything...i built my whole future based on her...and she ? bailed out on me because she needed something new?....the immaturity that came out of nowhere shocked me...and at that point i told myself if that wont work..then nothing will...its all about priorities...theres more to life than just "relationships" and people mix that up and make it life...which then ? up THEY whole life when in reality it is just a piece of the puzzle...which can be manipulated into how big and important it can be...i made that piece a small one
  • Dupac
    edited February 2010
    Options
    lol i did i made a thread on it already and hence why i already have this point...take this into conclusion...its worse if ur in a long relationship and it ends..its literally NO hope after that...the only way you stay in a long relationship is if that person fits every criteria you have...if THAT doesnt work...then what is the point? seriously? I had a relationship from my senior year in hs all the way to my senior yr in college...and the chic was everything...i built my whole future based on her...and she ? bailed out on me because she needed something new?....the immaturity that came out of nowhere shocked me...and at that point i told myself if that wont work..then nothing will...its all about priorities...theres more to life than just "relationships" and people mix that up and make it life...which then ? up THEY whole life when in reality it is just a piece of the puzzle...which can be manipulated into how big and important it can be...i made that piece a small one

IMO, she's not the kind of woman i'm talking about, and the red, let's me know ur really really scorned...i hope shorty ain't turn u ? ....

it'll be iight...don't give up on love yet.. ? gets better my dude...
  • UPTOWN
    edited February 2010
    Options

yeah .. i see u must have been thru some tough times and havent fully recovered yet. that whole post sounded like you had a dark cloud over your head LOL. im not saying that i would use alicia keys for her money, have different babies moms etc. you're going way off into left field with this. ok yes i would choose alicia keys just because she's one of the choices lol. but the main point of what im saying is that if im presented with this choice and thought about it etc. i know that i wont have much money if i choose the women and kids etc. so why wouldnt i pick a women that is financially stable? if i was given this same choice but no celebs ... id still pick a girl with a good job. im not insecure my nigg, if my girl makes more dough than me thatdoesnt make me less of a man.

you could throw this whole thread out the door and if i had a chance to get with "alicia keys" as i am right now ... IM GOING IN!! and i know "alicia keys" has more dought than me

your whole post sounds like you're about to give up in life .... all i can tell you is that things change cuzzo. just watch the people you surround yourself with. if you experienced alot of negative things you cant just point the finger like its the worlds fault. you gotta take some of the blame for the choices you made too. stop dwelling on the negative so much .... everything needs balance ... the good will come with some bad. but im not taking material things over life. im not gonna miss my sons b ball games just because my job offered me some overtime. you can ? and watch the sunset if you want to ...... i hope things get better for you tho
  • makaveli03
    edited February 2010
    Options
    IMO, she's not the kind of woman i'm talking about, and the red, let's me know ur really really scorned...i hope shorty ain't turn u ? ....

it'll be iight...don't give up on love yet.. ? gets better my dude...

lol im not scorned though dog...thats the thing im the type of person that just likes to take things as they are...and im good at evaluating situations after they happen to me....time and time again ive seen ppl get in relationships and break up...and i be the one tellin em what you told me....and when I got with the chic in hs i had the mentality that because I approach the relationship the right way, AND FORGIVE...it will work out....but no it did not....and all i took from this situation was plainly that im not gonna waste my time putting myself thru a situation that is most likely gonna end up in us parting ways...its just how it is...the numbers prove it...its not even like im sad or scorned....i dont give a ? and thats my point...i just rather get money and live life....
  • Dupac
    edited February 2010
    Options
    lol im not scorned though dog...thats the thing im the type of person that just likes to take things as they are...and im good at evaluating situations after they happen to me....time and time again ive seen ppl get in relationships and break up...and i be the one tellin em what you told me....and when I got with the chic in hs i had the mentality that because I approach the relationship the right way, AND FORGIVE...it will work out....but no it did not....and all i took from this situation was plainly that im not gonna waste my time putting myself thru a situation that is most likely gonna end up in us parting ways...its just how it is...the numbers prove it...its not even like im sad or scorned....i dont give a ? and thats my point...i just rather get money and live life....

it's okay man... i understand
  • UPTOWN
    edited February 2010
    Options
    a.mann wrote: »
    and with that:

threadclosedlock.jpg
    yeah i think im done here ... good lookin on the thread lock too cuzzo !!!