help ya boy runningwolf!

Options
runningwolf1980
runningwolf1980 Members Posts: 6,038 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2011 in Pretty Sneaky
:confused::confused:o.k. check it monday i rocked my flint grey 13's today i did the varcity red 13's i was gonna bang out the playoffs tomorrow but i over heard a ? in class say "i bet he rocks the playoffs tomorrow" so now i dont want to but i got a glitch in my matrix what the ? do i rock tomorrow? help me out i.c. "spizikes?" "yezzy's?" "foams?" "4's?" "5's?" "9's?" "lebrons?" "questloves?" the list goes on and on and on...so any thing is pretty much doable.....HELP!!!!!!

Comments

• jayhi22
    jayhi22 Members Posts: 911 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    You need to bring out some ? that hasnt come out in awhile.. Or is rare. They probably think youre a Hypebeast and only buys ? that comes out in store and is hyped up.

I say.. Yeezys or some J's that came out over a yr ago
  • birdcallaveli
    birdcallaveli Members Posts: 6,508 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    rock the playoffs. its what your adoring fans want.
  • runningwolf1980
    edited March 2011
    Options
    jayhi22 wrote: »
    You need to bring out some ? that hasnt come out in awhile.. Or is rare. They probably think youre a Hypebeast and only buys ? that comes out in store and is hyped up.

I say.. Yeezys or some J's that came out over a yr ago

i got the net/net ones and the black/pink ones both with matching bobby fresh shirts......i was thinkink the questlove forces with the matching kiks tyo shirt or the apple bottoms ? brand shirt....
  • jayhi22
    jayhi22 Members Posts: 911 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    i got the net/net ones and the black/pink ones both with matching bobby fresh shirts......i was thinkink the questlove forces with the matching kiks tyo shirt or the apple bottoms ? brand shirt....

The black/Pink ones are dope. Rock those.. Ive never been a real fan of the shoe tho.. No idea why. Kanye was supposedly wearing the Yeezy 2's in that Kobe "Black Mamba" video.

Or rock some Space Jams.. Those joints turn heads no matter where the ? youre at.
  • freshb651
    freshb651 Members Posts: 8,240 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    rock the yeezys

i aint seen them joints inna minute
  • ysl313
    ysl313 Members Posts: 9,866 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    dont wear yeezy's to class my ? ...those should be special occasion kicks ala an event

the jordan 4's are always heat. bring em out with a clean t and some good denims with a dope t. if not that the questloves will make them shut up. But if you pull out the yeezys, you got to make sure everyone that respects the fact they are yeezy's sees em imo. just bringing them out for a class is a bit underwhelming. yeezy;s are consider grails by plenty of cats and are sold super high so try and stunt with them in places accordingly. it'd be like rocking some heineken dunks at the mall...
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Go head and bang out in those green foams or the royal blue ones.
  • DRO
    DRO Members Posts: 9,943 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    ..dam 1st time seein this thread...

So ? be in there hatin on what u wearin or what?
  • runningwolf1980
    edited March 2011
    Options
    ..dam 1st time seein this thread...

So ? be in there hatin on what u wearin or what?

nah it aint hate...them ? know better...wolf will pistol whip that ass in tha bathroom AT school and dare a ? to "do sumthin"....lol...nah but i was becomeing "predictable"...lazy if you will
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    rock the 5'sssssssss
  • runningwolf1980
    edited April 2011
    Options
    which foams should i wear tomorrow?
  • runningwolf1980
    edited April 2011
    Options
    or v2's?.....................
  • runningwolf1980
    edited April 2011
    Options
    answer by morning
  • Dakari
    Dakari Members Posts: 9,387 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    rock the diamond turfs lol
  • MacOne
    MacOne Banned Users Posts: 2,422 ✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    wow there just shoes :-/
  • runningwolf1980
    edited April 2011
    Options
    ? you dressing up for the approval of other men? You ? as fucc.

? im going to school......? your mother
  • runningwolf1980
    edited April 2011
    Options
    And I'm sure if you keep dressing to impress other ? you'll meet that special guy that was meant for you.

breh im married....eat a ? ...... when your closet looks like mine its nice to random an outfit from i.c. bredren but your ? ass had to come up in here with your homotional ass....
  • runningwolf1980
    edited April 2011
    Options
    smh @ you being so proud of the way your closet looks that you stay in it, get out the closet you ? . smh @ your wife fuccin a downlow ? and not knowing it. Run along wolfie.

again with the fagtasic talk...everything you read has ? meaning dont it? and you call me ? ? lol......you sound like a lil sucka ass ? ......see you ass right up out the kick threads.....cause its not for you b.....
  • runningwolf1980
    edited April 2011
    Options
    lol @ you making up clever words to describe your own level of gayness. "fagtastic" the pink flags are waving around your every post. I'm sorry, Runningfromheterosexuality, but any man that plans his attire around how other men will react to seeing him in it is a ? . That goes for you, and anyone else that does such suspect behavior. Real ? dress to impress hoes, not bros. Bye-bye "fagtastic" one.

breh? you? go that away>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>*traffic*
  • Dakari
    Dakari Members Posts: 9,387 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    smh @ ? not dressing to impress in 2011
  • runningwolf1980
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Dakari wrote: »
    smh @ ? not dressing to impress in 2011

you can tell he's mad his mom wont buy him the new j's lol
  • runningwolf1980
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Sure i am, I so badly wanna go on the internet and tell stories to males about how I'm wearing shoes for other males to gawk at hoping to impress them....all while roccin a fuchsia fonted sig like a queen B.

lol your reaching is disgusting......
  • runningwolf1980
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Says the guy grasping for straws tryin to throw salt at me with your lame "you can tell he mad his momma ain't gave him the money to buy those new J's" meanwhile you on here making a thread specifically saying you're in a conundrum because some MALE knew what shoes you were gonna wear the day before you wore them, now you're stuck because you have to find a new way to impress this MALE that knew what you were planning to wear.......gotta question any man that's paying enough attention to you to know your dressing habits...what type of games you "boys" be playing?

0_o wow...just wow