Tupacfan
Tupacfan Members, Moderators Posts: 2,428 Regulator
edited March 2011 in Waiting To Exhale
Time

I lay adrift on a wooden raft. Surrounded by the still, black sky of
my mind. Floating on the dark, dimpled water of time. There your face
twinkles above me. You shine. Stars so seemingly close, but
unreachable. The light glowing on my outstretched hands. Clawing at
the sky, but unable to grasp the source.

My heart ticks in time to the groan of the planks. It is a clock.
Counting not the day, but the moments since last we spoken. Passion
in fingertips the world has not yet rendered. Promises unspoken by
lips that plead for fulfillment.

Tick Tock. I drift farther from your touch.
Tick Tock. Two more moments alone without words spoken.

My heart is a clock. It's muscle and nerves the gears and pins. A
machine. A tool. But a clock is meaningless without time. Without
time, a clock would simply count. Valueless decimals discarded and
alone. My heart is a clock and you are its time. Giving purpose to a
machine empty without you. Your sweet song, the harmony to my meter.
Breathing life into the inanimate.

Tick Tock. My heart awaits for you.

I lay adrift on the water of time, waiting for the currents to bring
me back to you.

By Tupacfan - 03/10/2011

Comments

• MICHAEL-V.I.
    MICHAEL-V.I. Members Posts: 1,898 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Nice.... Tick Tock
  • Tupacfan
    edited March 2011
    Thanks for your support!

Peace!
  • it's me bi***es
    it's me bi***es Members Posts: 1,413 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    WHAT UP ITS AZTEC! I SEE UR STILL WRITING, I DONT KNOW WHY IM STUCK ON THIS LINE "My heart is a clock and you are its time." THAT ? GOT ME STUCK.... I LIKE IT THOUGH! SUMTHIN TO SMOKE TO!
  • Tupacfan
    edited March 2011
    WHAT UP ITS AZTEC! I SEE UR STILL WRITING, I DONT KNOW WHY IM STUCK ON THIS LINE "My heart is a clock and you are its time." THAT ? GOT ME STUCK.... I LIKE IT THOUGH! SUMTHIN TO SMOKE TO!

Aztec from the boards???? if so, daaang! it's been hella hella years! smh!

Fa real thou, I apprecaite the time taken to drop in on my piece and read.. preciate that G.. Thanks!

We gonna have to catch up soon, the fam was talking about you too.. smh, not even sure if this is the Aztec I'm thinking it is lol..

Peace!
  • I.B. Blackman
    I.B. Blackman Members Posts: 3,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    *Dope* What up yall!! *waves/salutes*
  • Tupacfan
    edited March 2011
    *Dope* What up yall!! *waves/salutes*

thanks I.B.! Preciate that!

Long time no e-see.. Just need B*Braze to come on thru and show some love lol.. our lil e-fam right here from hella back!

Aztec surprise me though!!! fa real.. smh!

Thank's again for reading..
  • I.B. Blackman
    edited March 2011
    tupacfan wrote: »
    thanks I.B.! Preciate that!

Long time no e-see.. Just need B*Braze to come on thru and show some love lol.. our lil e-fam right here from hella back!

Aztec surprise me though!!! fa real.. smh!

Thank's again for reading..

Lol @ e-see... Aztez popped up outta nowhere huh? Glad to see yall doing well! Keep in touch! =)
  • Tupacfan
    edited March 2011
    Lol @ e-see... Aztez popped up outta nowhere huh? Glad to see yall doing well! Keep in touch! =)

lol,

hell yea he did..crazy, cause we was talking about him like a week ago and outta now where, he blessed us with his presence lol..

defintely will keep in touch via IC, FB, the boards, exiles.. does that even still exist? i ain't been there for a looong time. But I'm still in contact with most of em' crazy muthafuckas hahahahaha..
  • I.B. Blackman
    edited March 2011
    lol,

hell yea he did..crazy, cause we was talking about him like a week ago and outta now where, he blessed us with his presence lol..

defintely will keep in touch via IC, FB, the boards, exiles.. does that even still exist? i ain't been there for a looong time. But I'm still in contact with most of em' crazy muthafuckas hahahahaha..

I don't think it's still up...most of us just talk/keep in touch thru f/b now tho... They all on there. =)
  • Tupacfan
    edited March 2011
    I don't think it's still up...most of us just talk/keep in touch thru f/b now tho... They all on there. =)

I haven't checked, and I started to get busy too, so I ain't really been here on the IC either. And if so, it's in talent section :)

But yea, most of em' I keep in contact with thru FB.. but that's just recently too.. finally registered and everythang hahahaha..
  • REAL_POETICAL
    REAL_POETICAL Members Posts: 347 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    you never disappoint with your amazing poetry...this poem effect my outlook on the impatient persona I usually have...sometimes you gotta let time be of the essence and not try to turn the hands because you miss out on a perfect setting...bottom line excellent work as always...keep demonstrating the real definition of poetry my fellow poetess

peace
  • it's me bi***es
    edited March 2011
    aztec from the boards???? If so, daaang! It's been hella hella years! Smh!

Fa real thou, i apprecaite the time taken to drop in on my piece and read.. Preciate that g.. Thanks!

We gonna have to catch up soon, the fam was talking about you too.. Smh, not even sure if this is the aztec i'm thinking it is lol..

Peace!

yea its me, what up!! Hows tha fam? Ur bro? Everything good? Where everybody at? I miss ya'll! Tha i.c gettin me by but not how we used to be but keep droppin them gems i'll b readin...
  • Tupacfan
    edited March 2011
    yea its me, what up!! Hows tha fam? Ur bro? Everything good? Where everybody at? I miss ya'll! Tha i.c gettin me by but not how we used to be but keep droppin them gems i'll b readin...

;D yea I wasn't sure Aztec.. Good to see you around here though.. it's been forever..

The fam cool, they all doing good, everybody on FB, we got Jgreeneyes, Sofia, hell everybody lol..Should register so i can add you to our group they created..But everybody good, classy going thru some thangs tho, you know health wise, but i know she'll be alright.. Some folks got married like hustlin.. yea, the homie locked it. B*Braze around here on the IC, E-ran into a few times.

As far as my brothers, dam. .sorry to share such bad news, but I lost both of em' last year.. lil bro was shot down a few blocks from his place, ran to the store to grab my blunt wraps and yea.. smh, and big bro, he basically gave up and took his own life. sad sad.. But I'm maintaining one day at a time though, it's all I can do Aztec.. it's hard. But I'm still here, still going strong you know. Still writing and burning ? hahaha..

Most definitely I'll be dropping gem's here, and we gotta stay in touch bruh, fa real.. we fam..we all miss you! Folks was talking about, dam I always wondered if Aztec really had all them girls he had in his avi's.. lol. they remember you were full of beautiful women surrounding you hahahaha...

Glad to have caught up.. But how are you though? whats really going on? everything cool? you alright? still in southern cali right?? yea, im making my official move out there the end of May.. maybe we can put one in the air and reminice hehehe..
  • it's me bi***es
    edited March 2011
    ;d yea i wasn't sure aztec.. Good to see you around here though.. It's been forever..

The fam cool, they all doing good, everybody on fb, we got jgreeneyes, sofia, hell everybody lol..should register so i can add you to our group they created..but everybody good, classy going thru some thangs tho, you know health wise, but i know she'll be alright.. Some folks got married like hustlin.. Yea, the homie locked it. B*braze around here on the ic, e-ran into a few times.

As far as my brothers, dam. .sorry to share such bad news, but i lost both of em' last year.. Lil bro was shot down a few blocks from his place, ran to the store to grab my blunt wraps and yea.. Smh, and big bro, he basically gave up and took his own life. Sad sad.. But i'm maintaining one day at a time though, it's all i can do aztec.. It's hard. But i'm still here, still going strong you know. Still writing and burning ? hahaha..

Most definitely i'll be dropping gem's here, and we gotta stay in touch bruh, fa real.. We fam..we all miss you! Folks was talking about, dam i always wondered if aztec really had all them girls he had in his avi's.. Lol. They remember you were full of beautiful women surrounding you hahahaha...

Glad to have caught up.. But how are you though? Whats really going on? Everything cool? You alright? Still in southern cali right?? Yea, im making my official move out there the end of may.. Maybe we can put one in the air and reminice hehehe..

damn.... Dont know what to say about ur bros.... Thats sum shocking ass news! I remember u talkin bout them every so often but on tha real they in a better place than us! At least they dont gota put up with tha b.s we do everyday, so dont trip they in a better place! And u know damn well they lookin out for u! As far as me im on baby #3 baby with baby mama #2 but she a keeper i havnt fuked up on her in 2 years! And for me thats a lifetime! I changed my ways big time for this girl! She worth it! Beautifull, succesfull and keeps me satisfied so i cant do nuthin more but b good to her and treat her tha same way she treat me. So ? like that made me open up i a new leaf in my life im more stable now back then i was just runin a muck im more about my kids and family now i havnt opened up a f/b cuz ? might throw me off to my old ways... Nah mean? But i wouldnt mind gettin one if u guys are there! Im tellin u i miss ya'll i went back to tha exiles forum and no one was there so ask sumbody to make me an account, add everyone shoot me tha info and im there! Miss yall muhfukas!! And hell yea when u in so-cal i got u! That a promise!
  • Tupacfan
    edited March 2011
    damn.... Dont know what to say about ur bros.... Thats sum shocking ass news! I remember u talkin bout them every so often but on tha real they in a better place than us! At least they dont gota put up with tha b.s we do everyday, so dont trip they in a better place! And u know damn well they lookin out for u! As far as me im on baby #3 baby with baby mama #2 but she a keeper i havnt fuked up on her in 2 years! And for me thats a lifetime! I changed my ways big time for this girl! She worth it! Beautifull, succesfull and keeps me satisfied so i cant do nuthin more but b good to her and treat her tha same way she treat me. So ? like that made me open up i a new leaf in my life im more stable now back then i was just runin a muck im more about my kids and family now i havnt opened up a f/b cuz ? might throw me off to my old ways... Nah mean? But i wouldnt mind gettin one if u guys are there! Im tellin u i miss ya'll i went back to tha exiles forum and no one was there so ask sumbody to make me an account, add everyone shoot me tha info and im there! Miss yall muhfukas!! And hell yea when u in so-cal i got u! That a promise!

I know, last year was just Hella crazy for me. But I really really miss them though.. I know they in a better place, but im still heartbroken by this loss.. Time will heal and with ppl like ya'll, I still got bruthas. That's real.

Congrats on baby number 3! That's whassup Aztec! I'm happy for you! That's what its about, family and kids! Digg that..I'm glad you changed your old ways for the sake of you and your kids, your FAM and shorty.. That's good news! Just made my day! all the other stuff (fast life) is meaningless, but having solid FAM, they'll always hold you down and won't falter! You got that and take care of it.. Gyeah!again congrats to new beginnings Aztec! Hella happy for you bruh!

On Monday, I'll create your account and add u to the group and I'll give you the info, cool? Okay cool. Yea just as long as you stay within the group you'll be alright, I'll make sure u don't get sidetrack and go back to ur old ways! Real friends look out for each other and you have that with all of us.. Believe that Aztec the warrior :)

Over all, I'm happy your good, that makes me happy! Mos def I'm gonna mark your words! You got the smoke I got the food! Our FAM is soo big, we need a reunion, a west coast reunion! Shiiiet, that be the bomb! Ayebody's bring the FAM and chill at the park with some good food, good music, lots of ? talking and laughing! can't forget the ? ..

Peace bruh! Glad to have caught up!
  • it's me bi***es
    edited March 2011
    i know, last year was just hella crazy for me. But i really really miss them though.. I know they in a better place, but im still heartbroken by this loss.. Time will heal and with ppl like ya'll, i still got bruthas. That's real.

Congrats on baby number 3! That's whassup aztec! I'm happy for you! That's what its about, family and kids! Digg that..i'm glad you changed your old ways for the sake of you and your kids, your fam and shorty.. That's good news! Just made my day! All the other stuff (fast life) is meaningless, but having solid fam, they'll always hold you down and won't falter! You got that and take care of it.. Gyeah!again congrats to new beginnings aztec! Hella happy for you bruh!

On monday, i'll create your account and add u to the group and i'll give you the info, cool? Okay cool. Yea just as long as you stay within the group you'll be alright, i'll make sure u don't get sidetrack and go back to ur old ways! Real friends look out for each other and you have that with all of us.. Believe that aztec the warrior :)

over all, i'm happy your good, that makes me happy! Mos def i'm gonna mark your words! You got the smoke i got the food! Our fam is soo big, we need a reunion, a west coast reunion! Shiiiet, that be the bomb! Ayebody's bring the fam and chill at the park with some good food, good music, lots of ? talking and laughing! Can't forget the ? ..

Peace bruh! Glad to have caught up!

exactly! U got us! Beleive that!! And fo sho make me that account cant wait to holla at everybody else we gota make that reunion happen so just keep me posted.... Gracias!