Comments

• KTULU IS BACK
    KTULU IS BACK Banned Users Posts: 6,617 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    he didn't even know where he was, bruh
  • Mally_G
    Mally_G Members Posts: 2,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    I wonder did Hardy know that they changed the match because he tried to kick out but sting put his weight on him

I wonder did TNA know that Jeff was going to come to the event off that Charlie Sheen, because this ain't the first time he's done some ? like this.
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Him going to jail will be the best thing to happen to him otherwise he go be dead before the year is over
  • south4life
    south4life Members Posts: 9,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    This is sad, I was a fan of Jeff In WWE, I was happy to see him getting The WWE and World Title and then he started ? up.
  • young law
    young law Members Posts: 4,537 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    buy or sell

we are watching the self destruction of jeff hardy and he is gonna die a rockstar overdose/car crash death within the next 18 months???
  • Serious Juice Mayne
    Serious Juice Mayne Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    this ? jeff aint gunna see 2012
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    edited March 2011
    south4life wrote: »
    Sting should have brought his ass to WWE

why so he could job to Snookie? ? wwe and tna.
  • south4life
    south4life Members Posts: 9,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    KingGivBiz wrote: »
    why so he could job to Snookie? ? wwe and tna.

LOL, naw he would have automatically been in the Main Event status
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    G.R.I.P. Money $$$ Members Posts: 18,939 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Anybody who buys TNA pay per views deserve what they get

real talk..

i aint even pay back wen it was weekly and good..
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    G.R.I.P. Money $$$ Members Posts: 18,939 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    KingGivBiz wrote: »
    Did you see Stting neck after? thatw as actual blood drawn form jeff trying to push sting off but sting helf him down then some fan shouts to stin :this is ? " and he replies "i agree I agree'.. and lets not forget about the worst match i ever seen RVD in or worse match in a long tiem in wrestling period vs mr no good in teh ring anderson.. spekaing of 100% personality and no in ring skills.. ? it put the belt On matt Morgan TNA... this was sad ..

r u saying someone actually found a way to make rvd look bad???
  • Mr. 66Hundred
    Mr. 66Hundred Members Posts: 1,124 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    I'm not hip on RVD's drug problem

I jus thought he was just a pothead who likes vicodin.....
  • Tha-Realist
    Tha-Realist Members Posts: 491
    edited March 2011
    That ? was pathetic. I've hardly ever watched TNA, I've turned it on a few random times, but I've still seen him ? up on there before. Tha ref was holdin him and RVD's hands up after they won a match, and Jeff just stood there for like 25 seconds after tha ref and RVD left tha center of tha ring. Then Jeff snapped out of his daze and looked around like "oh ? they aint even standing here". Lol. I wouldn't even be surprised if he just collapsed and died in tha ring while ? up like that one of these days. If he's on them pills and still sniffing coke that's a ? up combination. He's always been entertaining in tha ring to me, but that ? is just too much. Dude was really tore up on some real ? . They definitely never shoulda let him go out there like that

Kurt Angle ? with that white girl too. A lot of them dudes either have or had drug habits... and I know a huge majority of them stay on them legal drugs aka pain killers too.
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    edited March 2011
    r u saying someone actually found a way to make rvd look bad???

No in fact, RVD imo still can work.. Mr Anderson on the other hand really ? up the match, nothing RVD can do when the other guy (Mr ? ) is completely CLUELESS.
    Mr. Anderson has never had a great match unless the other guy could carry him. Period.
  • TheBoyRo
    TheBoyRo Members Posts: 13,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Report: Jeff Hardy Found Passed Out In Bathroom At PPV
    TNA News Tags: Jeff Hardy
    Posted on 03.16.11

Source: Prowrestling.net

In a follow up from the incident at this past Sunday’s TNA Victory Road pay-per-view, when Eric Bischoff entered the ring to change the stipulation for the Sting vs. Jeff Hardy match, he called an audible. Bischoff could be clearly seen saying things to both Hardy and Sting during his in-ring promo. According to TNA sources, Hardy had to be “held up” as he was brought though the gorilla position. Due to his condition before the main event, the call was made to change all main event plans. Hardy was stumbling badly on his way to the ring during his entrance and looked “completely out of it”. As reported on Monday, Hardy was sent home by TNA from the iMPACT! TV tapings this week in Orlando, FL.

There are other reports stating that Hardy arrived to the iMPACT! Zone on Sunday way later than he was supposed to and was found laying on his back in a corner of a bathroom backstage. TNA management was frantically trying to find him before the main event. Jeff was nodding off and as noted above, had to be held up on his way to the arena for the main event. Sting was quiet backstage but visibly ? off. More as we get it.

As noted earlier here on the website, the drug case against Jeff Hardy was continued once again today in Moore County, NC Superior Court. The case has been ongoing for 18 months, and today, Assistant District Attorney Warren McSweeney asked Judge James Webb to continue to the case. FayObserver.com reports that the reason for the continuance is so they can get the results of lab tests from the State Bureau of Investigation on some of the evidence that was seized from Hardy’s home September 11th, 2009. I’m not sure why it would take 18 months to get lab tests back.

It should be noted that Jeff Hardy’s lawyer has publicly stated that Jeff will plead guilty to at least some of the charges. Both Hardy’s lawyer and prosecutors are still trying to work out a deal. Hardy’s lawyer wants to avoid jail time.

TNA’s media relations department refused to comment on how the company is dealing with Hardy currently. He did state that TNA has a drug testing policy in place.

Police found about 262 doses of Vicodin, a prescription painkiller, 180 Soma prescription pills, 55 milliliters of anabolic steroids, a residual amount of powder ? and drug paraphernalia when they raided his house on September 11th, 2009. He faces several drug charges including felony trafficking.
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    TheBoyRo wrote: »
    Report: Jeff Hardy Found Passed Out In Bathroom At PPV
    TNA News Tags: Jeff Hardy
    Posted on 03.16.11

Source: Prowrestling.net

In a follow up from the incident at this past Sunday’s TNA Victory Road pay-per-view, when Eric Bischoff entered the ring to change the stipulation for the Sting vs. Jeff Hardy match, he called an audible. Bischoff could be clearly seen saying things to both Hardy and Sting during his in-ring promo. According to TNA sources, Hardy had to be “held up” as he was brought though the gorilla position. Due to his condition before the main event, the call was made to change all main event plans. Hardy was stumbling badly on his way to the ring during his entrance and looked “completely out of it”. As reported on Monday, Hardy was sent home by TNA from the iMPACT! TV tapings this week in Orlando, FL.

There are other reports stating that Hardy arrived to the iMPACT! Zone on Sunday way later than he was supposed to and was found laying on his back in a corner of a bathroom backstage. TNA management was frantically trying to find him before the main event. Jeff was nodding off and as noted above, had to be held up on his way to the arena for the main event. Sting was quiet backstage but visibly ? off. More as we get it.

As noted earlier here on the website, the drug case against Jeff Hardy was continued once again today in Moore County, NC Superior Court. The case has been ongoing for 18 months, and today, Assistant District Attorney Warren McSweeney asked Judge James Webb to continue to the case. FayObserver.com reports that the reason for the continuance is so they can get the results of lab tests from the State Bureau of Investigation on some of the evidence that was seized from Hardy’s home September 11th, 2009. I’m not sure why it would take 18 months to get lab tests back.

It should be noted that Jeff Hardy’s lawyer has publicly stated that Jeff will plead guilty to at least some of the charges. Both Hardy’s lawyer and prosecutors are still trying to work out a deal. Hardy’s lawyer wants to avoid jail time.

TNA’s media relations department refused to comment on how the company is dealing with Hardy currently. He did state that TNA has a drug testing policy in place.

Police found about 262 doses of Vicodin, a prescription painkiller, 180 Soma prescription pills, 55 milliliters of anabolic steroids, a residual amount of powder ? and drug paraphernalia when they raided his house on September 11th, 2009. He faces several drug charges including felony trafficking

Damn, dude really ? up. What happened to his brother??
  • KillaCham
    KillaCham Members, Moderators Posts: 11,417 Regulator
    edited April 2011
    Jeffrey Sheen

The sad part is that I heard TNA is planning to use this toward a storyline after Jeff gets back from rehab, sorta like Scott Hall in WCW. At this point, I'm not sure why this guy is coming back at all.
  • northwest443
    northwest443 Members Posts: 589
    edited April 2011
    KillaCham. wrote: »
    Jeffrey Sheen

The sad part is that I heard TNA is planning to use this toward a storyline after Jeff gets back from rehab, sorta like Scott Hall in WCW. At this point, I'm not sure why this guy is coming back at all.

Sad........
  • CaliGuerillaBlazin
    CaliGuerillaBlazin Members Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Damn that white boy was gone. Sting should have punched him in the face.

I remember the days when Jake The Snake Roberts would be high as ? but still perform. I'm sure there were others too. Worst main event ever.